Best way to build a lust offensive character?

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
So yeah, any tips or pointers?

It's going to either be a femboy/trap or a female character, if that helps.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Basic teases are still the best for inducing lust.

• Pheromone Cloud from male Treatment increases Tease potency
• Myr Venom causes all Phys attacks to deal additional lust damage + Close range Flurry skill (not sure if there actually is one of these atm)
• Pick one of the Lust bows + Flurry skill
• Vanae Milk Squirt is bested by basic teases, but I thought I'd edit it in for completion's sake

Since the Treatment hits the wrong chord for a lot of folks, if you really want to min/max you'll have to either cheat it in or transform yourself back to traphood after the item effects stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Since the Treatment hits the wrong chord for a lot of folks, if you really want to min/max you'll have to either cheat it in or transform yourself back to traphood after the item effects stop.

The male version of the treatment doesn't bug me THAT much, its the female version of it where I draw the line.

Also you forgot the Mimbranes.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Oh, I did forget them. I consider their place in a munchkin build questionable at best though. I had a full-body set at one point, but found their behaviour too random; 3 foot slips in a row that cost me a boss battle and they were out the door(and they were fed!!).

But for completion
• Mimbranes of sufficient level may fart lust gas at you or your opponent. They can spit Lust juice at them too. Or they can make you waste a turn to fondle yourself or by making you slip. Their hunger and apparently their level can affect their chances of backfiring on you.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Oh, I did forget them. I consider their place in a munchkin build questionable at best though. I had a full-body set at one point, but found their behaviour too random; 3 foot slips in a row that cost me a boss battle and they were out the door(and they were fed!!).

What was their trust level? They tend to screw you over a lot if you have a low trust level and are more helpful if they have a high trust level.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Their trust was high enough for them to place one on my face. Beyond that, no clue. It's been a while since then. Only my first character had them, and only until the mechwarrior battle in the center of the earth planet. I did grind feed them for a little over 200 days though, so probably not that low.

I remember it being a ridiculous stroke of bad luck, but it caused me a bad end, and that was enough to give them the boot.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
• Myr Venom causes all Phys attacks to deal additional lust damage + Close range Flurry skill (not sure if there actually is one of these atm)

Myr Venom just adds an extra attack that does minor amount of lust when you attack in melee. It only applies once, no matter how many hits you get per round.

Goovolver deals a lot better lust damage than any of the bows, if you have good Aim. With Second Shot, it's probably better than standard Tease unless the enemy is really into you.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
• Vanae Milk Squirt is bested by basic teases, but I thought I'd edit it in for completion's sake

•  Unless the opponent has high Tease and low Drug resistances, Goovolver is better atm as far as Lust-inducing range weapons go (15 base damage vs. 10/12) . The Goozooka also is a very viable option, although I can't figure out the exact formula it uses. Goo armour can be activated to do a lust per turn in expense of its armor value.
  • If you have one of the most recent backer builds, Bio-Whip can give you awesome levels of Drug damage in conjunction with flurry skills and Red Myr Venom.
  • AFAIK, Milk Squirt uses a modified chest Tease formula and is always more effective than the normal one.
Their trust was high enough for them to place one on my face. Beyond that, no clue. It's been a while since then. Only my first character had them, and only until the mechwarrior battle in the center of the earth planet. I did grind feed them for a little over 200 days though, so probably not that low.

I remember it being a ridiculous stroke of bad luck, but it caused me a bad end, and that was enough to give them the boot.

Wiki is your friend. Seems like they were nerfed. o_O Well, the character I've adopted them with did that for roleplaying reasons.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Goovolver actually deals the same amount more of lust damage as the Royal Shard Bow did before the nerf (with maxed Aim), due the way the bonus damage from Aim works. All the bows deal both Physical and Lust damage, so the bonus damage (which is half of your Aim score) is split between the types, while Goovolver only deals Lust damage, so all the Aim bonus is added to that.

It's funny that Royal Shard Bow got nerfed despite being a reward for one of the hardest fights in the current content, while nothing was done to Goovolver that you can buy from the second planet (fairly cheaply, too), but them's the breaks.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure a full-strength tease does more than the Goovolver, though I haven't tested in a while.

I usually build lust-primary, gunplay secondary.  Basic things:

* The same stat distributions apply as to playing with a combat focus.  Max Willpower, along with Aim or Physique depending on build, all the rest goes to Reflexes.  You can max your stats later if you want.

* Honeypot Bra's the ideal top, but a cowprint bikini's a perfectly valid substitute.  Nyrea Chitin's the best combination of sexiness with other stats.  Honestly though at 100 XP in your teases you can go naked.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
I'm pretty sure a full-strength tease does more than the Goovolver, though I haven't tested in a while.

Mine hits about ~25 a go unless the enemy in question is way into the PC's attributes (in which case you can hit 30's, and I've even broken 40 a couple of times). That's with maxed Tease against Myrellion enemies. I don't run with all the best +Sexy gear though.

Goovolver with maxed Aim is 35 per hit before tease resistance, and you get more than one shot a turn with Second Shot.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
My main reason for discounting lust weapons is that unless you're a Smuggler, the one class I almost never play, using a lust weapon is a severe hindrance in lust-immune fights, especially since some enemies can only be hurt by melee attacks and others only by ranged attacks.  Tease does comparably good damage without eating an inventory slot, which counts for a lot.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
You can, it just won't have a chance to apply 'Blinded' status effect. Smugglers are the weakest class when it comes to using Lust-damage weapons.

Huh, that's new. I rarely play techies so I hadn't noticed. Anyway, smugglers do have the option to switching to lust weapons or normal ones on the fly, and Shoot First is pretty neat since (I think) the flurry penalty doesn't apply to it. 

My main reason for discounting lust weapons is that unless you're a Smuggler, the one class I almost never play, using a lust weapon is a severe hindrance in lust-immune fights, especially since some enemies can only be hurt by melee attacks and others only by ranged attacks.  Tease does comparably good damage without eating an inventory slot, which counts for a lot.

All true (except the bit about some enemies only being hurt by ranged attacks, there aren't any of those yet), but my point was that Lust weapons deal more damage than tease.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015

This. I believe all enemies can be hurt by physical attacks, right? Lust attacks don't work on some enemies, like that Hand So grunt, or some other android/bot types. Tease is perfectly good at 100xp. On the other hand, a smuggler with quickdraw can carry a Goovolver around and switch without the mandatory lost turn (but of course, waste of inventory space), so that's fine for a smuggler. The single character I roll, unfortunately, is a mercenary xD

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Huh, that's new. I rarely play techies so I hadn't noticed. Anyway, smugglers do have the option to switching to lust weapons or normal ones on the fly, and Shoot First is pretty neat since (I think) the flurry penalty doesn't apply to it. 

All true (except the bit about some enemies only being hurt by ranged attacks, there aren't any of those yet), but my point was that Lust weapons deal more damage than tease.

I've never been able to melee a mimbrane, though that might be coincidence.  I know cuntsnakes auto-dodge bullets and sexbots are likely to lock up your gun.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
This. I believe all enemies can be hurt by physical attacks, right? Lust attacks don't work on some enemies, like that Hand So grunt, or some other android/bot types. Tease is perfectly good at 100xp. On the other hand, a smuggler with quickdraw can carry a Goovolver around and switch without the mandatory lost turn (but of course, waste of inventory space), so that's fine for a smuggler. The single character I roll, unfortunately, is a mercenary xD

Losing one turn isn't critical in most situations 'cause your shields will last at least as much,and you can potentially OTKO the enemy afterwards. Keeping an inventory slot or two free also isn't very hard, since there aren't that many useful consumables and most other things belong in the ship storage.

I've never been able to melee a mimbrane, though that might be coincidence.

From my experience, it is almost impossible at low levels, but if your Physique is around 20, you can melee them quite reliably.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I've never been able to melee a mimbrane, though that might be coincidence.  I know cuntsnakes auto-dodge bullets and sexbots are likely to lock up your gun.

You know the weird thing is, is that for the sexbots after they fixed them they've never once locked my gun or hacked the assault drone.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015

Mimbranes aren't immune to melee the same way cuntsnakes are immune to ranged. The current combat code doesn't even include a flag for "immune to ranged attacks" (or at least it didn't the last time I checked).

This. I believe all enemies can be hurt by physical attacks, right?

No current enemy is immune to physical damage (though cuntsnakes, as mentioned, are immune to ranged attacks), but some have very high resistance or defense against it (like Queensguard or the incubator goo), and some have special defense (like the giant gray goo, who can pop back up from zero hp twice).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
(like the giant gray goo, who can pop back up from zero hp twice).

This one I think is case of boss that have more than on hp bars and due to that we not see initialy her full hp pool. Like each bar is actualy 1/3 of her max hp. Well that was at least meantioned somewhere (not sure if it cool or uncool thing here to not know that she actualy have so huge hp bar and we cut part by part it but hey she's a boss encounter then more fun and suprise at first that she actualy had more hp than we thought).