Question about Momo

Druss

Oct 28, 2015
Hey guys, tried all the googling in the world but no luck, i get the option to flirt with momo but how do you go further with her? any help would be great

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
I think that its currently not possible to get further than that with her, at least I have never managed to get any further either. Though I believe that eventually you will be able to get her as follower, but when that is going to be implemented, no idea. :)

Druss

Oct 28, 2015
Thanks for the quick reply :)  is there much content in this game? played the crap out of CoC but havnt been around here in a long time 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I think that its currently not possible to get further than that with her, at least I have never managed to get any further either. Though I believe that eventually you will be able to get her as follower, but when that is going to be implemented, no idea. :)

Not just currently. Momo is on indefinite hiatus. Her writer ran into a brick wall of sorts regarding her intended progression, and put her on the shelf. I have nothing to link you though, since this was a topic on the old forum. Much "Aw, shucks"-ing was had that day.

Thanks for the quick reply :)  is there much content in this game? played the crap out of CoC but havnt been around here in a long time 

I think FoE has had less development time than TiTS, never-mind CoC. So while it obviously has less content than the latter, it's making good strides forward. You're comparing a (nearly) finished game with one in its first act, so I'm not sure what to tell you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not just currently. Momo is on indefinite hiatus. Her writer ran into a brick wall of sorts regarding her intended progression, and put her on the shelf. I have nothing to link you though, since this was a topic on the old forum. Much "Aw, shucks"-ing was had that day.
Actualy it's QB and LD so her authorS run into wall with what she suppose to be as current ide for her turns out to be not enough interesting.

*whistle* Momo *whistle*

Also well after my recent post exchange with one of Momo authors he do tell it's quite possible that after all Hallowen stuff for FoE will be done they both sit and look at Momo and what they can do for her (so assuming how make her possible to be something more than one encounter and then just another npc in nomads camp). So better sit tight and not complain and jsut wait to see what will next weeks brings for her.

I think FoE has had less development time than TiTS, never-mind CoC. So while it obviously has less content than the latter, it's making good strides forward. You're comparing a (nearly) finished game with one in its first act, so I'm not sure what to tell you.

FoE mainly only making Alder and that even as part time thing or hobby you would say so compared to TiTS that whole time Fen got "should" be directed toward making his game Alder got just max few hours a day to work on his game after dealing with normal life stuff. So it's amazing how much he can do with such limited time.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I don't recall complaining. Anyway, if that's the case and something does happen then it'll be nice. Momo was a sweet character.

I assumed Alder had a patreon going, though the more I think about it the less sense that makes, what with there being no backer-only release as incentive. I agree, it makes what they're doing all the more impressive.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I lately seen many of people I know having patreon for various stuff. It almost start to feel like new facebook for all type of creators (like you not have any patreon then you probably not worth much).

Ohh why you sound like Momo is some past thing? -_-' She still ingame goddamit bacon not like...Kyna that was removed and we got Isla I think in exchange. Momo along with Kadja are two cool and promising npc that touch dragon stuff so shame if both would fail to be expanded/added to the game.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
I don't recall complaining. Anyway, if that's the case and something does happen then it'll be nice. Momo was a sweet character.

I assumed Alder had a patreon going, though the more I think about it the less sense that makes, what with there being no backer-only release as incentive. I agree, it makes what they're doing all the more impressive.

I do have a patreon going, but as you say, there's no backer-only benefits. What I do there is release the same version as I do here on fenoxo's blog, at the same time.