[0.4m2] No birth scenes for party followers/Vanishing pregnancies

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Quite odd thing. When I managed finaly get Terry and later Layla pregnant (as much they both appearance was telling they belies are round now and text telling they pregnant was added) after 1 day both was returning to normal without triggering any birth scene. And appearance in both cases was returning as they was never pregnant to begin with (well that ok but with been pregnant than magicaly returning to nomral state isn't fine).

Way to reproduce...I dunno I just normaly been laying then fuch ech of them to get them pregnant then walk around/sleep/waited to make whole day pass. I added save file (I hope it's properly saved) so it would be easier figure out where it all went wrong.

View attachment save1.txt

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not in yet.
If you mean new scenes/blurbs for Terry pregnancy then yes I'm aware that it's not yet in newest build and not asking about them. I actualy ask why what earlier was just merely placeholder scene now seemly missing entirely form the game.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
If you mean new scenes/blurbs for Terry pregnancy then yes I'm aware that it's not yet in newest build and not asking about them. I actualy ask why what earlier was just merely placeholder scene now seemly missing entirely form the game.
Intentional change. It makes it possible for NPCs to give birth off-screen.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok so this one thing isn't anything to worry about. So well not to make more threads: does party members pregnancies count toward unlocking nursery at nomads camp?