More Sex Scenes For Herms/Multiple Genitals?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
So far to my knowledge, there are either no sex scenes that utilize Herm PC's, PC's with multiple genitals, or there are very few sex scenes that do. Is there a plan to add more of those kinds of scenes later in game?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
The only double-dick scene I remember is with Ceria. And for herm... I don't think there's a reason to make herm-specific scenes, when you already have access to the most amount of scenes as one. If anything, it would make sense to have male-only and female-only scenes.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
The only double-dick scene I remember is with Ceria. And for herm... I don't think there's a reason to make herm-specific scenes, when you already have access to the most amount of scenes as one. If anything, it would make sense to have male-only and female-only scenes.

It doesn't hurt to have some scenes that support Herms.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Also, I don't know if things have changed, but I remember that poll in the main page which showed that lots of people played as a herm in CoC, so I guess that shows there is a sizeable playerbase to cater to.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It doesn't hurt in the same way it doesn't hurt to support centaurs or whatever-the-fuck. It's more work catering to a group of people who *already* get access to more than most. If someone's got a specific idea for a herm scene, then great! But for most writers, after the slog of rounding out a male and female scene, they aren't going to bother. If I utilise the fact the PC has got more than one thing going for them, I tend to wrap it into a larger scene as a variable. It's just a matter of saving time.

Fen is writing a herm-specific scene for his halloween shit, which is maybe the inspiration for this thread, idk.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
 But for most writers, after the slog of rounding out a male and female scene, they aren't going to bother. If I utilise the fact the PC has got more than one thing going for them, I tend to wrap it into a larger scene as a variable. It's just a matter of saving time.

I know that they are kinda pressed hard for time, that's why I asked if scenes for herms will be added later in the games life.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015

Is that the only multiple dick scene in the game? IIRC, you could use multiple dicks with the grey goo on Tarkus.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are several scenes that take advantage of multiple dicks. I don't know if there are any "helix" or mutual penetration scenes, though.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Quite a few scenes has off-shoot variables for both multi-dongers and herms, usually referring the other parts being in use.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Quite a few scenes has off-shoot variables for both multi-dongers and herms, usually referring the other parts being in use.

My pet peeve when you have 2 penis' is that the other one is just mentioned doing nothing and just flopping around, and it makes me think "why aren't I using the other penis?" You know. Also if you have 2 vaginas, I don't think the other one even gets mentioned at all, to my knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
My pet peeve when you have 2 penis' is that the other one is just mentioned doing nothing and just flopping around, and it makes me think "why aren't I using the other penis?" You know. Also if you have 2 vaginas, I don't think the other one even gets mentioned at all, to my knowledge.

You'd think that with scenes with multiple partners, you would be able to bone both. Like the Anno/Kaede or Kiro/Saendra scene.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

There are limits to what we can handle.  3+ dicks will never get support.  Multivags will only even potentially get support from multidicked NPCs.  It's so much easier to just ignore them.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
There are limits to what we can handle.  3+ dicks will never get support. 

Oh don't worry when it comes to genitals, 2 is MY personal limit. But then there are other people who love to go crazy with genitalia.

Quote said:
Multivags will only even potentially get support from multidicked NPCs.  It's so much easier to just ignore them.
So multi vagina's might never get support right? If that ends happening, wouldn't that make PussyBlossom irelavent?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
There are limits to what we can handle.  3+ dicks will never get support.  Multivags will only even potentially get support from multidicked NPCs.  It's so much easier to just ignore them.

Hand So can do stuff with both.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Kelly takes note of and uses 2 of your vaginas if you have 2 or more instead of fucking one vagina and your ass in her double penetration scene.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm just tired of everyone always choosing just the first (listed) vag on my Steele. So overused, the other two barely ever touched :'(

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I just can't be honestly fucked writing anything too comprehensive after doing 'if taur', 'if not taur', 'bimbo', 'if got a pussy', 'if got a cock', 'if got cocks, plural', 'if got a pussy and a cock{s}', 'if a fucking neuter' etc. 

The most effort I can spring for herms and multidicks is usually 'Oh hey, you ejaculate from TWO places instead of one' or 'you get two handjobs instead of one'. Full blown multi-penetration scenes on top of everything else, just so herms can have three scenes instead of two, when everyone else gets one? Not unless I've got a super sexy idea and I'm really in the groove to write it.

Plus, hermshit's for those other two guys. 

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I just can't be honestly fucked writing anything too comprehensive after doing 'if taur', 'if not taur', 'bimbo', 'if got a pussy', 'if got a cock', 'if got cocks, plural', 'if got a pussy and a cock{s}', 'if a fucking neuter' etc. 

The most effort I can spring for herms and multidicks is usually 'Oh hey, you ejaculate from TWO places instead of one' or 'you get two handjobs instead of one'. Full blown multi-penetration scenes on top of everything else, just so herms can have three scenes instead of two, when everyone else gets one? Not unless I've got a super sexy idea and I'm really in the groove to write it.

Plus, hermshit's for those other two guys. 

So herm content is not your speciality or your thing, you are already doing a so many things with so many variations that you just can't be bothered with it, and herm content is Fen & Sav's speciality, did I get anything wrong there?

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So herm content is not your speciality or your thing, you are already doing a so many things with so many variations that you just can't be bothered with it, and herm content is Fen & Sav's speciality, did I get anything wrong there?

Well besides essentially stating the same thing twice, yeah, that's pretty much it. 

In short, what Nonesuch said.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>When you have to write for taurs and neuters.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
>When you have to write for taurs and neuters.

You just reminded me of that hilarious scene with the Cerulean Potion Succubus if you're neuter, wonder if any of the neuter scenes in TiT's are as funny?