Some questions!

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
I have once again managed to come up to few things that I am not quite sure of how they work, so hoping some of the more experienced people here can help! :)

First. Does the damage of your weapon also affect the damage/healing of your spells and lust attacks, or only physical ones? At the moment this is mostly relevant for int users as all whips with higher damage also have higher stats, but the jeweled mageblade is the highest damage int weapon, whereas the ancient amber staff gives more int and spirit. But I assume that later on more weapons will be added that this might be relevant with as well.

Second. Do the various transformative potions change you to full morph if you drink enough of them, or do they only give you the ears + tail thing like what Rosalin has? So like for example, if I drink several Vulpinix potions, do I transform to full fox morph like Terry, or only get fox ears and tail?

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
I can't answer your first question but I can answer the second. And the answer is they only give you tails, ears and for some potions the sexual organs of the TF species.  Alder has mentioned that there will be (advanced? more powerful?) versions that will be added later on that will cause additional (or possibly full?) TFs.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Some pots do, though none of them are really accessible without cheating yet. Equinium+ and Tigris both do this.

Damage of your weapon will affect your regular attacks and most (but not all) of your physical skills. It will not affect spell damage. The stat-boosting stuff will though.

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Okay thank you for the answers. :) Here is one more question that has been puzzling me for a bit.

As reward from Asche's second quest, you get a 'green-scented candle' which is an accessory that can be equipped... but it doesn't seem to do anything. I mean when equipped, it doesn't list any stat boosts or other things it actually does, unlike every other accessory in the game, so I am wondering if there is some kind of bug in it or if it is meant to be that way?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
As reward from Asche's second quest, you get a 'green-scented candle' which is an accessory that can be equipped... but it doesn't seem to do anything. I mean when equipped, it doesn't list any stat boosts or other things it actually does, unlike every other accessory in the game, so I am wondering if there is some kind of bug in it or if it is meant to be that way?

G.Candle "Protects the holder from poison and other forces of nature"

So it either confers immunity to Poison, or provides resistance. This was part of the flavour text that appears on the right side of the screen when highlighting items on the bottom tabs.

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Ah thanks, somehow missed that, was just looking at the stat bonuses display. Well, hopefully it will be useful in some fights then if there will eventually be some enemies that focus on nature damage. :)

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Huh, checked this and actually... due to a coding error, it did in fact not do anything. Should be fixed next update. Effects are Spi+2 and +50% nature resist.