Two Questions About New Texas' Cultural Viewpoints

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Well, not exactly cultural more the general public's thoughts on certain topics.

1. What does the general populous think about instinctual incestual INCESTUOUS relations?
  2. What sexual acts have a particular emotional, or affectionate meaning. Like, the Kui-tan find swallowing a load of cum has a deep meaning of affection (according to the Codex at least). Is there any sexual act similar to that?
Edit: Ok, I am officially a grade-A idiot. "Hm, incestual... oh wait that needs to be spell checked, hur de durr de durr better correct it without reading it."

Edito numero dos: My idiocy increases. Incestuous it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
1. They're all for boinking any time they happen to feel like it, with anyone that happens to be nearby, if that's what you meant.

2. None. They don't really care, they just boink.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, not exactly cultural more the general public's thoughts on certain topics.

1. What does the general populous think about instinctual relations?
  2. What sexual acts have a particular emotional, or affectionate meaning. Like, the Kui-tan find swallowing a load of cum has a deep meaning of affection (according to the Codex at least). Is there any sexual act similar to that?

1. I assume you meant "incestual".  Per Reaha's stories they don't care about family relations, they'll gladly fuck their own daughters.

2. No.  Love among New Texans is essentially the same as with normal humans, even if it may appear rather more shallow to outside observers.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

1. What does the general populous think about instinctual relations?

1. Silly OP, New Texans can't think, they're too stupid to hold a coherent thought.

2. None, I'm quite certain affection on NT is about as deep as Uwe Boll is a good film-maker.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
New Texans can't think, they're too stupid to hold a coherent thought.

If I'm not wrong, it's more than they can't focus on anything that isn't fucking each other silly.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Unless I'm remembering that incorrectly.  Doesn't she say she watched her dad railing her mother and sisters?

I think what people are confusing is the following like

"(…)The people there were also nice to me — that is, when they weren’t bending Mom or one of my big sisters over something right in front of me,(…)"

I skimmed through her lines really quick and couldn't find any mention of her dad. 

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Unless I'm remembering that incorrectly.  Doesn't she say she watched her dad railing her mother and sisters?

She just mentions that other bulls come boink her mom and older sisters from time to time.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
If I'm not wrong, it's more than they can't focus on anything that isn't fucking each other silly.

I'd say that qualifies as being unable to hold a coherent thought. Hell, the airhead by the spaceport can't even pronounce "Endorphins."

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Note from the moderators: kindly don't turn this into le generic NT shit-talking thread. I'm looking at you, Woider/TDM.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
IMO, it's worth mentioning that, if the NPC pool is anything to go by, a significant portion of New Texans don't suffer intelligence loss or bimbo/brofication as a result of their Treatment.

There's also a question I'd like to ask the devs:

Since Treated people can without fail pick up on each other's (and I assume  most other organics') consent, what's the customary way of dealing with situations where other person's pheromonal and verbal responses don't match?

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Since Treated people can without fail pick up on each other's (and I assume  most other organics') consent, what's the customary way of dealing with situations where other person's pheromonal and verbal responses don't match?

That brought up another question. Not entirely related, but still focused around New Texas. Has the planet ever produced a film worthy of a "Space Oscar" award? And I'm not talking it being so popular and smutty that it get's a pfft, I don't know. A "Golden Cumshot". But, has there every been a movie, or piece of media made on New Texas, that has been worthy of an galactic academy award? Or is it like Yancy said, that all the movie that are produced on the planet have little to no plot, and it's just sex?

And yeah Couch, I did mean incestual. Thanks for catching, that cause I clearly didn't, because apparently spell check doesn't think that "incestual" is a word.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Your spell checker doesn't think that "incestual" is a word because it isn't. The adjectival form of "incest" is "incestuous".

I'm not sure Treated people can smell consent in non-Treated individuals, since there's nothing to suggest that (and Big T specifically mentions how he isn't very good at telling whether non-Treated people want to boink).  The whole idea that "consent" is a physiological reaction that can be smelled, not a considered stance, is pretty creepy anyway.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Your spell checker doesn't think that "incestual" is a word because it isn't. The adjectival form of "incest" is "incestuous".

I'm not sure Treated people can smell consent in non-Treated individuals, since there's nothing to suggest that (and Big T specifically mentions how he isn't very good at telling whether non-Treated people want to boink).  The whole idea that "consent" is a physiological reaction that can be smelled, not a considered stance, is pretty creepy anyway.

Very much so when the body says yes of it's own accord cuz it's a dumb thing and the mind (and voice) scream "do not want" thus causing trauma.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

I've always considered his remarks on the subject to be him acknowledging a simple fact: that for non-Treated people their state of arousal doesn't coincide with their conscious decisions about sex as often as they are for Treated individuals.

So my question boils down to this: between Big T (a kind and all around cool guy) and the unnamed asshole featured in NT episode of Steph Irson, which is considered the norm?

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
One would think if they made a habit of raping tourists, it'd kinda hurt their tourist industry (and milk and tourism seem to be the main sources for income for the planet). Then again, they did air that Steph Irson episode, so maybe they just don't give a shit.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
One would think if they made a habit of raping tourists, it'd kinda hurt their tourist industry (and milk and tourism seem to be the main sources for income for the planet). Then again, they did air that Steph Irson episode, so maybe they just don't give a shit.

Steph Irson is a live broadcast.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
So every time you watch the telly on NT, Steph Irson gets forcibly Treated again. Please, think of Steph Irson!

Also, New Texas Council of Entertainment started sponsoring the show. "Hey, look at what we did to this lady! We're not apologizing, we're proud!"

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

And massive amounts of cum, somehow.

Irson's hilarious live rape and chemical lobotomy is kinda sorta not canon anymore. A relatively famous broadcaster getting forcefed cow TF is still a pretty sizable middle finger to the rest of the galaxy, though.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So my question boils down to this: between Big T (a kind and all around cool guy) and the unnamed asshole featured in NT episode of Steph Irson, which is considered the norm?

Trick question.  Both are aliases of Victor Steele, who used the Treatment to fix his genetic degradation and disguise his identity before going into hiding and running for governor.  The "T" in Big T has many meanings: it represents the "t" in both Victor and Steele, it stands for "trick", and of course it represents his penis.

All of this was planned so that he could inject Steph Irson with what looked like a normal transformative agent (though discrepancies in earlier versions of the broadcast clearly showed a different drug, proving that the network is in on it because of course a clandestine deal made between Steele Tech and Steph herself means they sponsor her!), but actually imprinted a copy of Victor's DNA onto her so that she could access the probes that Victor's alleged daughter is chasing.

As for why Victor would do that, well, it's not safe to discuss that here.  They have bots everywhere snooping for talk of it.  Pay attention to the edit time of this post and it will point you to where to go.

Colenso@TheTruth3000.net

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Wait, New Texas exports milk? Wouldn't that milk be, y'know, laced with Treatment chemicals since it's coming from Treated women?

I think Savin once said it was normal cow milk. It's a ranch world afterall.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wait, New Texas exports milk? Wouldn't that milk be, y'know, laced with Treatment chemicals since it's coming from Treated women?

Again noone know if milk exported of NT is milk of cows or "cows". Well some people/aliens for sure could try get that sepcial milk in hopes of know something more about treatment.

On the lanced thing. I f it would be a case then giving Treatment for citizen at reaching adulthood would be pointless. Since New Texans are still sucked milk after birth so if said milk would already be lanced with treatment due to comming from treated women why need take dose of it later? And that way Reaha would be long ago treated been cowmazon too since she for sure sucked been newborn milk of her mother already treated woman ^^