About Trap Quest

Kanthis

Oct 6, 2015
Anyone know what's happening to the development to this game?
I don't have the Link to it's page anymore....

Also, has ANYONE else developed a VERY unhealthy addiction to this game...
Seriously, I think I have a problem.

Anyone have a recent update?

Kanthis

Oct 6, 2015
http://trapquest.com

http://Trapquest.wikispaces.com

Yes, really. There is such a thing as Google, you know?

As for addictions, no, I think it's fun for a while but not THAT great. A matter of personal preference, no doubt. 

Google? What's that? ;P

Besides, I really only wanted to remind the community about it,

since it wasn't been mentioned on the site since the Crash (that I've found.)

Just wanted to have a thread about it, for those who have not yet found it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
Google? What's that? ;P

Besides, I really only wanted to remind the community about it, since it wasn't been mentioned on the site since the Crash (that I've found.) Just wanted to have a thread about it, for those who have not yet found it.

There was no need to be dishonest to do that.

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe it wasn't dishonest. Perhaps it was something along the lines of:

"Hey, I wonder what happened to that Trapquest game I liked? The blog's down, maybe the developer moved it? I know, I'll check with Fen's Forum. I remember there being something about it there, and maybe this'll be a good chance to bring it back into light on there."

'Course, if that was the case, you could always updated the OP with info on the game so those that don't know about it can check it if it interests them.

Kanthis

Oct 6, 2015
There was no need to be dishonest to do that.

Not dishonest in the least. Actually, I really was too lazy to google it.

Well, absent minded actually. I sort of came here looking for a thread about it,

Saw there wasn't one and kind of jumped directly to posting without even thinking about Googling it.

I really don't think much anymore.

Maybe it wasn't dishonest. Perhaps it was something along the lines of:

"Hey, I wonder what happened to that Trapquest game I liked? The blog's down, maybe the developer moved it? I know, I'll check with Fen's Forum. I remember there being something about it there, and maybe this'll be a good chance to bring it back into light on there."

'Course, if that was the case, you could always updated the OP with info on the game so those that don't know about it can check it if it interests them.

THIS.^