Cumvore Idea

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
It's not very elaborate per se. It wouldn't be very difficult, to, as Hanzo said, for sex to restore hp/energy (but it could perhaps be very overpowered). 

This, well, the only problem is biologically speaking, would mean it'd be a goo girl only perk. And yeah, on one hand there could be goo girls that don't want to be 'Cumvores' (and vice-versa of course - there's something deliciously subby/kinky about being literally dependent on sexual fluids). If this is anything like the minotaur cum addiction, it'll have extreme withdrawal side-effects like loss in stats, and if deprived for too long, some sort of bad end or a scene where PC is admitted in the hospital and under treatment, with some cut in his/her credits (a similar scene is already ingame if your testicle size grows so large you cannot move, I believe).

So there's two ways this could be implemented.

1. As it has been suggested before, by a virus/parasite. Like a mimbrane/tailcunt/tailcock, or maybe a bit more like myrellion fungus except no external symptoms. This means anybody could possibly become infected (which then brings uncomfortable plotholes such as why, if it is technically an STD, that PC's NPC partners aren't infected too). Unless this was non-infectious in nature, at least not transmitted via sexual fluids. Then which would mean, PC must have been infected in some imaginative way indeed. However for this one, fluid storage in tits/ass should be biologically impossible for anybody but googirl TFs, so that idea would be dropped.

• I don't know about name. Simply Cumvore as suggested earlier?
  • It'd be more like energy/hp regeneration via sexual fluid intake (really overpowered unless in moderation, but every parasite/disease so far has had its upsides and downsides, so wouldn't do to make this one only have downsides after all. Just following the pattern. Thanks for the idea Hanzo :3).
  • And of course, non-goo means fluid storage won't be linked to ass/hips/tits size, but it could be still made variable. Like a mimbrane trust meter, maybe the virus/parasite develops over time (having somehow been implanted in the PC at a larval stage), so being able to store more and go for longer without having to sate his/her urges as it grows).
  • Deprivation effects could include decreased intelligence/strength/aim/reflexes/willpower, higher lust gain over time and higher libido.
  • Going for too long without it means a scene will proc where PC ends up in the hospital, and the parasite/infection is removed (for a price). Or, if the parasite is already in a much more advanced stage, removal could be impossible, and the hospital could only temporarily stop the side-effects by feeding you fluids (for a fee, and the addiction stays). Willingly removing the parasite could also be done, as long as the parasite is not in a too advanced stage of growth, by a medical facility or bot, like the V-Ko?
2. As Hanzo suggests, it could be a googirl-only TF. As in, only googirls with a certain googirl score or higher, will all be affected with this affliction.

• Could just stick with Cumvore. Or Gooey Cravings or some name that suggests it is race-specific, like how 'Nuki Nuts ain't Testical Cum Inflation xD  
  • Energy/hp regeneration via sexual fluid intake can still work here.
  • Fluid storage, and how long PC can go without, can be dependent on hips/tits/ass size, but also the thickness rating?
  • Deprivation effects, same.
  • Going for too long without it means a scene will proc where PC ends up in the hospital. The hospital will only temporarily stop the side-effects by feeding you fluids (for a fee), and could, for a further price, subject you to a specialized custom TF medication designed only to remove goo girl features (replacing them perhaps with your birth type body features (your birth species is recorded in the save file), or perhaps simply human features. If you refuse the treatment, they will merely advise you to be more careful next time.
  • And of course. Removal is easy. At any time, just become less of a goo-girl than the requirement score. Or maybe, simply the only requirement for it is having a goo body perhaps?
Sounds pretty viable to me. I personally can't decide between these two >_< what do you guys think?

I'd like the first one, Goo Girls are great and all but most scenes don't account for their certain attributes (at least in CoC they didn't) and not everybody is cool with goo. 

Perhaps one way the PC could get infected, but not spread it around through sex is to ingest it willingly? Have a codex warning pop up as you stumble upon "it" and you have the option of leaving it be or eating it despite your codex's warnings. 

Maybe could be added into a Mhen'ga expansion, deeper in the forest perhaps below JimT's lovely Vanae.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah I'd prefer the infection version since I'm not much into the hips/ tits inflation. I want to be a male fluid/cumvore that feeds on milk and pussy. As for not spreading it to partners Steel might be forced to get treatment to become a non infectious carrier before leaving the area if he/she refuses to be cured of the affliction.  

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I have a random idea for the perks' possible origin. How about a faulty untested gene-mod that came to be as a result of s failed Xenogen experiment on trying to replicate Vanae's cumvoring? That way, we'd be able to justify this condition being non-contagious, having any amount of side effects and sexual fluids intake providing more benefits for the PC than simply sating their hunger.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
I'd like the first one, Goo Girls are great and all but most scenes don't account for their certain attributes (at least in CoC they didn't) and not everybody is cool with goo. 

Perhaps one way the PC could get infected, but not spread it around through sex is to ingest it willingly? Have a codex warning pop up as you stumble upon "it" and you have the option of leaving it be or eating it despite your codex's warnings. 

Maybe could be added into a Mhen'ga expansion, deeper in the forest perhaps below JimT's lovely Vanae.

I have a random idea for the perks' possible origin. How about a faulty untested gene-mod that came to be as a result of s failed Xenogen experiment on trying to replicate Vanae's cumvoring? That way, we'd be able to justify this condition being non-contagious, having any amount of side effects and sexual fluids intake providing more benefits for the PC than simply sating their hunger.

This sounds good. Either the PC comes across it, or maybe bought by some shady vendor (a random encounter in the Mhen'ga forest?), or he/she enlists for some Xenogen trial test experiments? Either way, it could be due to a faulty gene mode, like Nik said, and thus being non-contagious. 

I personally like the idea of a parasite more, since if it's a TF, the time you can go without can't be variable, and it'll be straight out easy to remove.. (or not? If it's not linked to any physical appearance factor, it can't be replaced by consuming more TFs)

Last edited by a moderator: