Cumvore Idea

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
Idea has changed a bit since I posted this, so new thread title. 

Scroll down and read for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
While I absolutely love this idea, and would be willing to help, doesn't it say somewhere in the Fen site "No vampires guaranteed"? 

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
So a Succubus/Incubus? >_>

JFSeiki

Aug 27, 2015
Yes, they apparently did not realize that. The no vampires deal I assume is more about the hematolagnia or haematophilia, whichever you call it.

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
No, not a succubus/incubus. 

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
No, not a succubus/incubus

Succubus/Incubus don't always need to feed off of sexual fluids. Sometimes they just eat souls through sexual intercourse. What Kiwi is suggesting is a TF that would make the player character crave sexual fluids as a food source, and possibly die or go insane if they fail to collect the fluids. I just recommend straying away from the "vampire" wording because of Fen apparently not liking them. Although I'd love for it to keep the "motif" at least. Sharp teeth, little bat wings and heart shaped tail would be fabulous. 

JFSeiki

Aug 27, 2015
Depends on your views of a Succubus/Incubus in relation to requirement of fluid intake or other sustenance. Either or situation, both right. That perk might be enjoyable in conjunction with the boob swell from the myr transformation for a few solo scenes, would the chemical intake from your breasts be enough to sustain you, and then subsequently have your boobs absorb the nutrition again? There would be some loss but not much, I find the thought of you making your breasts go down a size only to re-inflate by the end of the scene amusing. Perhaps a scene with orange myr hybrid, having the breast perk along with the red myr venom perk at play to cause player only addiction to self suckling, requiring it to be incorporated in a small part in every masturbation you do alone?

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
I tried to write a 'cumvore' perk early on that necessitated the constant consumption of body fluids. Didn't go in, though. I think it'd be super useful for races like galotians and the vanae.

That's a shame it didn't make it in.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Make a race for it, then add in the STD and make a character for PC to contract it from, As 'simple' as that :#

I say STD because well they're already confirmed to be things and how else would you transfer anything in Tits?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In cards lay one called red myr addition. So that wouldn't be something similar to this? Aside of all already touched "no vampires" stuff or "succubi/incubui" vibre of it. Speaking of latter well some humans ingame already modded themself to look like sucubus/omnibus. Would fit then if it be with this theme to have them that addition too but that will make author of them to adjust.

Ok idea is cool and well not bad but there are low chances it get ingame in any form. As even if Jim the Mighty not managed get something similar ingame...well that should speak for itself.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
I tried to write a 'cumvore' perk early on that necessitated the constant consumption of body fluids. Didn't go in, though. I think it'd be super useful for races like galotians and the vanae.

This sounds seriously awesome. +1

I hope it goes through somehow later, maybe a change of mind? It's not so different from the old CoC minotaur cum addiction after all. I'm guessing constant temporary reduction (the longer the urge is not sated) in strength, aim, reflexes and intelligence and an increase in libido and rate of lust gain over time? But would it be reversible? Like, will the PC have to be treated medically to overcome it, and going without cum for too long would lead to a Bad End, or a forced scene where PC cannot no longer hold in his/her urges and feast upon the closest character? (the latter option would be much harder as it would have to be vary based on PCs location, so a Bad End would be easier to implement.). I'm guessing you can't overcome it just by waiting it out. At least, perhaps not in an advanced stage of it?

But I'm curious. Unlike minotaur cum addiction, if any cum works, and PCs a male/futa/herm, what's stopping them from simply feasting on their own cum as a food source? I mean, TiTs is more sci-fi and less supernatural unlike CoC, so there can't be some sort of metaphysical explanation.

Still, this doesn't sound like a bad idea. At all. I hope at least some version of this goes in at some point. :D

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
But I'm curious. Unlike minotaur cum addiction, if any cum works, and PCs a male/futa/herm, what's stopping them from simply feasting on their own cum as a food source?

Now I can't stop thinking of people sucking off there cockvine tails...

But anyway, I would imagine that someone inflicted with this can't consume there own cum due to a sort of pseudo cannibalism. For example, a zombie wouldn't eat itself, it would instead look for someone/thing else.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Now I can't stop thinking of people sucking off there cockvine tails...

But anyway, I would imagine that someone inflicted with this can't consume there own cum due to a sort of pseudo cannibalism. For example, a zombie wouldn't eat itself, it would instead look for someone/thing else.

But that wouldn't be a really effective comparison, right? I mean, yeah, taking a bite out of myself would hurt me. But it's not like ejaculation harms you in anyway, and your cum ain't different from any other cum (of the same species with the same diet, but yeah, you get what I mean). So if it's not some sort of urge that I need sated by consumption of some chemical present in cum, then it doesn't really make sense right. I mean, there's a difference between being a cumslut, and being an actual addict that's dependent on regular consumption of seminal fluid for continued regular bodily functions.

PS IDEA: So that must mean your "having to intake seminal fluid" must also be related to you not somehow being fulfilled by your own fluid right? So what if due to an STD of some kind, your body can no longer naturally produce cum, or get aroused (which means you can't cum), except by ingesting sources of cum? So basically the ultimate sub. Only being able to find gratification in self (read: get off) by sucking someone else off and drinking their cum. But then that would break the game lust defeat mechanics and all that. Unless you can still get aroused, and lust goes to max (meaning fight defeat), but you just can't get off (or decrease lust at all for that matter - because you can't cum) without consuming semen first. So it'll stay at 100 (or whatever your max lust is) until you get a semen source. This would most likely be easy, especially in an enemy prone area, because when you lose, you'll most likely then be fucked and fed semen anyway, and you'll be back to normal, thus minimal game changes (for compatibility with scenes not of an oral nature, semen can be taken in by any orifice, including vagina, tailcunt, and ass perhaps?).

But this would still make many scenes where you fuck other people and cum (if male/herm/futa), without drinking cum, impossible - unless you somehow have a cum storage (like a cumFullness rating) or a duration you can go normally without ingesting semen sources, until withdrawal symptoms reappear. After that, you'll be locked to scenes where you get fucked / fed semen, before you can fuck someone else.

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
But that wouldn't be a really effective comparison, right? I mean, yeah, taking a bite out of myself would hurt me. But it's not like ejaculation harms you in anyway, and your cum ain't different from any other cum (of the same species with the same diet, but yeah, you get what I mean). So if it's not some sort of urge that I need sated by consumption of some chemical present in cum, then it doesn't really make sense right. I mean, there's a difference between being a cumslut, and being an actual addict that's dependent on regular consumption of seminal fluid for continued regular bodily functions.

Well, it's not so much of harm or anything, more like the lack of profit from doing so (If that makes sense.). Take a regular vampire (After all, it is what the STD/Perk is based on.). The vampire can suck his own blood, but what would he gain from it? He wouldn't get nutrients, a fresh intake, etc. The perk/sstd is considerably different then this, so maybe it would be a better idea to use something from the Titsaverse....

Take a Rahn for example. They reproduce through the intake of cum, of many different species. They do this so they can basically gain immunities to new diseases that said specie was immune to, evolve, etc. Now what do you think would happen if a Rahn sexed a Rahn? To be honest, I have no idea :3 I imagine it to be fine, but not much would be achieved through doing so. The offspring would just have the collection of DNA those 2 Rahn have collected, and that's that. Maybe not the best example, but it is the best that fits. (Also, not sure about some of the Rahn facts. Some might be wrong? It's been awhile since I last read up on my TiTS lore.)

Now, I could just be spitting mythological nonsense on a subject that's more about the addiction of semen, but I feel it sorta fits into the same vein of thinking.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Well, it's not so much of harm or anything, more like the lack of profit from doing so (If that makes sense.). Take a regular vampire (After all, it is what the STD/Perk is based on.). The vampire can suck his own blood, but what would he gain from it? He wouldn't get nutrients, a fresh intake, etc. The perk/sstd is considerably different then this, so maybe it would be a better idea to use something from the Titsaverse....

Take a Rahn for example. They reproduce through the intake of cum, of many different species. They do this so they can basically gain immunities to new diseases that said specie was immune to, evolve, etc. Now what do you think would happen if a Rahn sexed a Rahn? To be honest, I have no idea :3 I imagine it to be fine, but not much would be achieved through doing so. The offspring would just have the collection of DNA those 2 Rahn have collected, and that's that. Maybe not the best example, but it is the best that fits. (Also, not sure about some of the Rahn facts. Some might be wrong? It's been awhile since I last read up on my TiTS lore.)

Now, I could just be spitting mythological nonsense on a subject that's more about the addiction of semen, but I feel it sorta fits into the same vein of thinking.

You do make a good point, and I totally did not know that about the Rahn xD

But I mean like TiTS is filled with you cumming. If you gain something from drinking semen, that would mean you lose the very same thing by ejaculating in return, right? I mean, in a totally non-classical-vampire sense. Because vampires take in blood but it's mostly some sort of supernatural lifeforce or something. But by a purely physical (but grossly inaccurate theory), let's say vampires feed on blood because they lack haemoglobin or something. A physical chemical deficiency they gain by drinking blood (because, again, no supernatural explanation in TiTS). Thus, blood loss means that theoretically, these vampires are losing what they would otherwise be hunting and gaining, right?

So, in TiTS, if you were a male/herm/futa (basically you having a dick), means each time you cum would somehow have to affect the rate at which you have to take in cum, right? Otherwise, it becomes an imbalanced loop in which you'd continuously gain by feeding on your own cum, like I said, without losing anything. There'd be no harm is exactly the point.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Fluff solution to the earlier problems: 

The virus that makes you feed off of cum needs "fresh cum". Upon being infected with the virus your cum starts carrying it, meaning that drinking your own cum won't feed the virus. You need the cum of non-infected beings. 

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Ah, that easily fixes the issue. Ahahahaha, I guess I overthought it a little xD

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
If the virus can be sated by femcum as well that would be nice. I wouldn't mind being a pussy eating cumpire. Although it would be even nicer if the virus was only put off by it's own personal/individual strain. So if you were to be infected by someone else you could feed on their cum, or the cum of others you infect even though your own provides no sustenance. Basically slight mutation in the virus each time it's transmitted. Hell if the fluids of other cumpires were even more nourishing than that of uninfected individuals that would serve as a pretty sexy incentive to infect others. Steel's initial infection could come from a cumpire sire that was trying to make a harem of fellow cumpires to feed on and be fed on in turn. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Lol we need a generic term for an entity that feeds on sexual fluids in general, regardless of the gender of the source. Cum, femcum, and whatever other fluids that are generated by weird alien anatomy. Lol milk from a pair of tits with fuckable cunt nipples? 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Lol we need a generic term for an entity that feeds on sexual fluids in general, regardless of the gender of the source. Cum, femcum, and whatever other fluids that are generated by weird alien anatomy. Lol milk from a pair of tits with fuckable cunt nipples? 

There is. It's called a cumvore. As Jim stated above. Cum- should be blatant and -vore is 'to eat/eater of' (if not exact w/e).

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
If the virus can be sated by femcum as well that would be nice. I wouldn't mind being a pussy eating cumpire. Although it would be even nicer if the virus was only put off by it's own personal/individual strain. So if you were to be infected by someone else you could feed on their cum, or the cum of others you infect even though your own provides no sustenance. Basically slight mutation in the virus each time it's transmitted. Hell if the fluids of other cumpires were even more nourishing than that of uninfected individuals that would serve as a pretty sexy incentive to infect others. Steel's initial infection could come from a cumpire sire that was trying to make a harem of fellow cumpires to feed on and be fed on in turn. 

YES! Just. Yes.

There is. It's called a cumvore. As Jim stated above. Cum- should be blatant and -vore is 'to eat/eater of' (if not exact w/e).

If just cum/femcum (In which case Cumvore should do. I mean, it does have a catchy ring to it right?). But if linked to any fluids ingame (girlcum, cum and milk), as Milkman stated, (all FLUID_TYPEs) in which case the name Cumvore won't fit, because milk ain't cum. But Fluidvore just doesn't have the feel to it (and too vampirish too in my opinion, because if they can feed on any fluid, I can imagine some vampire beings with this disease on the TiTSverse somewhere, feeding only on blood). Nope, nooope.

So yeah, why not just keep it Cumvore? They can feed on milk and other fluid sources too, but maybe it isn't as fulfilling, and Xenogen labs, when they first discovered this disease, thought the victims can only sate this by feeding on cum, maybe? It was only later they found other sources was okay too, but Cumvore had already stuck as a name by then?

Yes. This is a very blatant excuse. I can't think up of a name. Sorry sempais.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
YES! Just. Yes.

If just cum/femcum (In which case Cumvore should do. I mean, it does have a catchy ring to it right?). But if linked to any fluids ingame (girlcum, cum and milk), as Milkman stated, (in which case all FLUID_TYPEs) in which case the name Cumvore won't fit, because milk ain't cum. But Fluidvore just doesn't have the feel to it (and too vampirish too in my opinion, because if they can feed on any fluid, I can imagine some vampire beings with this disease on the TiTSverse somewhere, feeding only on blood). Nope, nooope.

So yeah, why not just keep it Cumvore? They can feed on milk and other fluid sources too, but maybe it isn't as fulfilling, and Xenogen labs, when they first discovered this disease, thought the victims can only sate this by feeding on cum, maybe? It was only later they found other sources was okay too, but Cumvore had already stuck as a name by then?

Yes. This is a very blatant excuse. I can't think up of a name. Sorry sempais.

Cumvore is also a holdover from CoC and so long as you got any bodily fluids you weren't hit with debuffs. No need to be anal about one fluid when it's still, in context of game, related to sex.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Cumvore is also a holdover from CoC and so long as you got any bodily fluids you weren't hit with debuffs. No need to be anal about one fluid when it's still, in context of game, related to sex.

Exactly. I agree.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
A few weeks ago I was thinking that something like this would be cool for one of the goo girl-like race TFs.

It'd work more or less like this:

- Sex restores some HP and/or Energy.

- Whenever Steele has sex, fluids are stored in the ass, hips and tits.

- The bigger Steele's ass, hips and tits are, the more they can hold.

- Amount of fluids decreases with time. If Steele runs out of them he/she enters a weakened status.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
A few weeks ago I was thinking that something like this would be cool for one of the goo girl-like race TFs.

It'd work more or less like this:

- Sex restores some HP and/or Energy.

- Amount of fluids decreases with time. If Steele runs out of them he/she enters a weakened status.

And maybe linked to a goo girl score, like 'Nuki Nuts perk with a tanuki/Kui-tan score?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Making an elaborate system might be more work than the dev team is willing to put in. But writing blurbs about consuming fluids through orifices is very doable. Imagine the Minotaur Cum Addiction from CoC. In fact, you wouldn't even need to write an entire TF (unless you wanted to), as the perk would be the primary way of checking.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
And maybe linked to a goo girl score, like 'Nuki Nuts perk with a tanuki/Kui-tan score?

Yes, if the goo girl score drops this should stop working, like the Nuki Nuts perk.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Making an elaborate system might be more work than the dev team is willing to put in. But writing blurbs about consuming fluids through orifices is very doable. Imagine the Minotaur Cum Addiction from CoC. In fact, you wouldn't even need to write an entire TF (unless you wanted to), as the perk would be the primary way of checking.

It's not very elaborate per se. It wouldn't be very difficult, to, as Hanzo said, for sex to restore hp/energy (but it could perhaps be very overpowered). 

This, well, the only problem is biologically speaking, would mean it'd be a goo girl only perk. And yeah, on one hand there could be goo girls that don't want to be 'Cumvores' (and vice-versa of course - there's something deliciously subby/kinky about being literally dependent on sexual fluids). If this is anything like the minotaur cum addiction, it'll have extreme withdrawal side-effects like loss in stats, and if deprived for too long, some sort of bad end or a scene where PC is admitted in the hospital and under treatment, with some cut in his/her credits (a similar scene is already ingame if your testicle size grows so large you cannot move, I believe).

So there's two ways this could be implemented.

1. As it has been suggested before, by a virus/parasite. Like a mimbrane/tailcunt/tailcock, or maybe a bit more like myrellion fungus except no external symptoms. This means anybody could possibly become infected (which then brings uncomfortable plotholes such as why, if it is technically an STD, that PC's NPC partners aren't infected too). Unless this was non-infectious in nature, at least not transmitted via sexual fluids. Then which would mean, PC must have been infected in some imaginative way indeed. However for this one, fluid storage in tits/ass should be biologically impossible for anybody but googirl TFs, so that idea would be dropped.

• I don't know about name. Simply Cumvore as suggested earlier?
  • It'd be more like energy/hp regeneration via sexual fluid intake (really overpowered unless in moderation, but every parasite/disease so far has had its upsides and downsides, so wouldn't do to make this one only have downsides after all. Just following the pattern. Thanks for the idea Hanzo :3).
  • And of course, non-goo means fluid storage won't be linked to ass/hips/tits size, but it could be still made variable. Like a mimbrane trust meter, maybe the virus/parasite develops over time (having somehow been implanted in the PC at a larval stage), so being able to store more and go for longer without having to sate his/her urges as it grows).
  • Deprivation effects could include decreased intelligence/strength/aim/reflexes/willpower, higher lust gain over time and higher libido.
  • Going for too long without it means a scene will proc where PC ends up in the hospital, and the parasite/infection is removed (for a price). Or, if the parasite is already in a much more advanced stage, removal could be impossible, and the hospital could only temporarily stop the side-effects by feeding you fluids (for a fee, and the addiction stays). Willingly removing the parasite could also be done, as long as the parasite is not in a too advanced stage of growth, by a medical facility or bot, like the V-Ko?
2. As Hanzo suggests, it could be a googirl-only TF. As in, only googirls with a certain googirl score or higher, will all be affected with this affliction.

• Could just stick with Cumvore. Or Gooey Cravings or some name that suggests it is race-specific, like how 'Nuki Nuts ain't Testical Cum Inflation xD  
  • Energy/hp regeneration via sexual fluid intake can still work here.
  • Fluid storage, and how long PC can go without, can be dependent on hips/tits/ass size, but also the thickness rating?
  • Deprivation effects, same.
  • Going for too long without it means a scene will proc where PC ends up in the hospital. The hospital will only temporarily stop the side-effects by feeding you fluids (for a fee), and could, for a further price, subject you to a specialized custom TF medication designed only to remove goo girl features (replacing them perhaps with your birth type body features (your birth species is recorded in the save file), or perhaps simply human features. If you refuse the treatment, they will merely advise you to be more careful next time.
  • And of course. Removal is easy. At any time, just become less of a goo-girl than the requirement score. Or maybe, simply the only requirement for it is having a goo body perhaps?
Sounds pretty viable to me. I personally can't decide between these two >_< what do you guys think?