Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I have to wonder... why only females?

Because it massively, massively cuts down on the amount of work I have to do.

Jim's larger prostitution zone thing will almost certainly contain ways for PCs of every description to sell themselves. This is just a quickie provided for the very first area, really.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Because it massively, massively cuts down on the amount of work I have to do.

Jim's larger prostitution zone thing will almost certainly contain ways for PCs of every description to sell themselves. This is just a quickie provided for the very first area, really.

Nice~ I have a question though : why whoring the pc to males only ? We don't see that many in-game... I would have thought herms would be all the rage in TiTS era...

(joke aside, thanks Nonesuch ! I was really hoping we would get prostitution mechanics in TiTS.)

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Nice~ I have a question though : why whoring the pc to males only ? We don't see that many in-game... I would have thought herms would be all the rage in TiTS era...

(joke aside, thanks Nonesuch ! I was really hoping we would get prostitution mechanics in TiTS.)

There's one or two herm clients in there. And the "herms are all the rage" is the exact reason why I made most of them male, actually; in an indirect way it increases the number of male NPCs, makes it clear they they do in fact have a presence in this galaxy, it's not just furry waifus with absurdly sized dicks all the way down. There's also the fact I imagine there would simply be more males interested in a female pro than anything else, and that in an average prostitution fantasy the clients are usually male for that brutish edge [citation needed].

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
in an indirect way it increases the number of male NPCs, makes it clear they they do in fact have a presence in this galaxy, it's not just furry waifus with absurdly sized dicks all the way down. There's also the fact I imagine there would simply be more males interested in a female prostitute than anything else.

I'm certainly not complaining ;) And I understand males being more interested in females (dick or no dick). That said, I am now very impatient for JimT's larger prostitution zone <3

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Jim's larger prostitution zone thing will almost certainly contain ways for PCs of every description to sell themselves. This is just a quickie provided for the very first area, really.

So considerate! I feel heartwarms. :3

There's one or two herm clients in there. And the "herms are all the rage" is the exact reason why I made most of them male, actually; in an indirect way it increases the number of male NPCs, makes it clear they they do in fact have a presence in this galaxy, it's not just furry waifus with absurdly sized dicks all the way down. There's also the fact I imagine there would simply be more males interested in a female pro than anything else, and that in an average prostitution fantasy the clients are usually male for that brutish edge [citation needed].

Good thinking.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

I support this for exactly those reasons.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So, from me and Fenoxo: Anon's isn't a whorehouse... but it's basically NEXT to one. Why not set it in Beth's? Shouldn't be much work to covert, and makes a lot more sense. 

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
After talking to Reaha and Shekka, you'd expect signing a contract with Beth's to result in a bad end.

I dont think Beth's would risk enslaving the PC, considering the PC connections (steele tech lawyers) + Tavros isnt a back-water establishment like the Mess is; too many potential witnesses on Tavros to notice anything illegal. 

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
There's already a bad end where the PC ends up getting mindbroken by Carver and becoming a slave for the rest of their life. Just sayin'.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Iv'e never heard of that bad end.

That explains why you'd think people don't get away with illegal stuff on Tavros. It's part of Saendra's follow-up quest, Fools Rush In: if you lose to the pirate gang on deck 92, you get sold to Carver for mindbreak. If you lose to the guy guarding a kidnapped Tavros worker in a room in Anon's, you get executed in a back alley.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
That explains why you'd think people don't get away with illegal stuff on Tavros. It's part of Saendra's follow-up quest, Fools Rush In: if you lose to the pirate gang on deck 92, you get sold to Carver for mindbreak. If you lose to the guy guarding a kidnapped Tavros worker in a room in Anon's, you get executed in a back alley.

Nothing says you get mindbroken, but nothing says you don't

If anything you probably get sold as a personal whore and maybe mindbroken that way

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So, from me and Fenoxo: Anon's isn't a whorehouse... but it's basically NEXT to one. Why not set it in Beth's? Shouldn't be much work to covert, and makes a lot more sense. 

Sellesy and the rest of the whatever they are, though...? I went and re-read Anon's blurb before doing this, and pretty much the first thing that's mentioned is a number of the customers are getting blown. It never even occurred to me to use Beth's tbh. It seems really empty in comparison. Also the whole working in any with Beth, let alone signing a contract with her, as has been brought up.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Is it cause of the whole Reaha patch addiction thing? (Omit this part didn't know about Saendra’s quest bad end...)

It's ok to not know. Like if you never getting any of those bad ends how you would know about stuff put in them. But some people just getting them for sake to know what authors put there (there is some goodies there sometimes too and well Jim started new path of a Good (bad) Endings).

And well seems thread slowly getting west or other direction. Wil drop thoughts when I read gdoc that probably as always is well written ^^

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
It's ok to not know. Like if you never getting any of those bad ends how you would know about stuff put in them. But some people just getting them for sake to know what authors put there (there is some goodies there sometimes too and well Jim started new path of a Good (bad) Endings).

And well seems thread slowly getting west or other direction. Wil drop thoughts when I read gdoc that probably as always is well written ^^

tbh in CoC in every boss fight i would save beforehand then purposely lose just to get smut. But yeah i haven't taken the time to really search out any bad ends yet... Got to see the Grey Goo Alpha bad end, the Hand So bad end... pretty sure i read something somewhere that ther was a Vanae bad end? *eyes shine with hope as I stare at Jim*

but im getting off topic.... out of curiosity... is the whole being a whore thing a distant future update? Cause I'm really excited about this.... (yes I'm shameless)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
tbh in CoC in every boss fight i would save beforehand then purposely lose just to get smut. But yeah i haven't taken the time to really search out any bad ends yet... Got to see the Grey Goo Alpha bad end, the Hand So bad end... pretty sure i read something somewhere that ther was a Vanae bad end? *eyes shine with hope as I stare at Jim*

but im getting off topic.... out of curiosity... is the whole being a whore thing a distant future update? Cause I'm really excited about this.... (yes I'm shameless)

We're all fucking shameless, it's a prerequisite for liking this filthy smut.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015

Vanae gameovers have been written, though they're less "Cpt. Steele comes to a bad end" than "Cpt. Steele decides to abandon [his] quest for a life among the vanae". They haven't been implemented yet.

As for if or when the whoring stuff makes it to the game, impossible to say. Some projects lie around for ever (like Sera expansion), others get in before they're even really submitted, let alone finished (like Ten Ton Gym). It just depends on what grabs Fenoxo's or Gedan's interest, or what they feel the game needs. Though popular demand might help things along (after all, Bess got coded).

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
As for if or when the whoring stuff makes it to the game, impossible to say. Some projects lie around for ever (like Sera expansion), others get in before they're even really submitted, let alone finished (like Ten Ton Gym). It just depends on what grabs Fenoxo's or Gedan's interest, or what they feel the game needs. Though popular demand might help things along (after all, Bess got coded).

Speaking of the Ten Ton Gym, what happened to its author, Slab Bulkhead? I haven't seen him posting anything since the old forum went down.