Show me your characters!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
No way! He's fucking awesome!
You weren't paying attention if you think that. The nature of dov is clear and Parthy's treatment of the player and his lines at the end of the game makes it clear that he will not respect our defeat of Alduin like Odvahiing does and plans to create his own faction of dragons under his way of the voice.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
You weren't paying attention if you think that. The nature of dov is clear and Parthy's treatment of the player and his lines at the end of the game makes it clear that he will not respect our defeat of Alduin like Odvahiing does and plans to create his own faction of dragons under his way of the voice.

if you give a cool speech and help me kill dragons you can betray me any time
he gives the most helpful shout to make dragon fights 100% less tedious, that gives him an A+ in my book

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
if you give a cool speech and help me kill dragons you can betray me any time
he gives the most helpful shout to make dragon fights 100% less tedious, that gives him an A+ in my book
He gives you no such thing. You gank the shout from some heroes in the past that you view with an elder scroll. The entire point of the shout is that the mind of a dragon cannot handle it.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
My character was human until i went to Poe A, I never regreted it at all and it was my first time! :D

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a saurmorian over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of winter clothing, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is that of a lizard, complete with a toothy maw and pointed snout. Thick, silver scales complete the look, making you look quite fearsome. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Regular green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. You have no hair, showing only shiny thick scales where your hair should be. A pair of rounded protrusions with small holes on the sides of your skull serve as your ears. Your mouth contains a flat tongue that constantly drips with slobber. A pair of five-inch long pointed horns has broken through the skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of thick, silver scales. You are soaked in layers of goopey spunk, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. In addition, your body is sprinkled with a light layer of sweat, signaling the exertion of your previous physical activities. Small claws protrude from the tips of your fingers in place of fingernails, and your arms are covered in scales up to the shoulders. You have well-formed hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your ass contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. A tapered tail hangs down from just above your ass. It sways back and forth, assisting you with keeping your balance. Two human-like legs grow down from your pleasant hip, sheathed in scales and ending in mostly human feet, with the addition of scales and clawed toes. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dinosaur-cock is 10 inches long and 2.5 inches across. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. Your shaft ends in a blunted tip. A scaly mostly full sack filled with two baseball-sized testes swings low under your dinosaur-prick. You estimate each testicle to be about eight inches around and 2.5 inches across.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe. But Which would you prefer? A bunch of dragons running around, leaderless, disorganized, each vying for power over all that lives, with people being forced to spend every waking moment with the though that a massive beast may swoop down and slay them at a moments notice? Or a bunch under a ruler who, despite some dickish tendencies, will make sure to keep them in line and prevent them from slaughtering innocents? I prefer the latter, thank you very much. Lesser of two evils, I say.

Reactions: valkyr42

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
My character was human until i went to Poe A, I never regreted it at all and it was my first time! :D

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a saurmorian over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of winter clothing, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is that of a lizard, complete with a toothy maw and pointed snout. Thick, silver scales complete the look, making you look quite fearsome. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Regular green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. You have no hair, showing only shiny thick scales where your hair should be. A pair of rounded protrusions with small holes on the sides of your skull serve as your ears. Your mouth contains a flat tongue that constantly drips with slobber. A pair of five-inch long pointed horns has broken through the skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of thick, silver scales. You are soaked in layers of goopey spunk, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. In addition, your body is sprinkled with a light layer of sweat, signaling the exertion of your previous physical activities. Small claws protrude from the tips of your fingers in place of fingernails, and your arms are covered in scales up to the shoulders. You have well-formed hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your ass contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. A tapered tail hangs down from just above your ass. It sways back and forth, assisting you with keeping your balance. Two human-like legs grow down from your pleasant hip, sheathed in scales and ending in mostly human feet, with the addition of scales and clawed toes. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dinosaur-cock is 10 inches long and 2.5 inches across. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. Your shaft ends in a blunted tip. A scaly mostly full sack filled with two baseball-sized testes swings low under your dinosaur-prick. You estimate each testicle to be about eight inches around and 2.5 inches across.

We really need another way to become a saurmorian...

Reactions: Irrlicht

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
We really need another way to become a saurmorian...

We seriously do because i've been experimenting with ways to get my character to look like someone i wrote my books on but i can't get the details just right with all of the TFs cancelling desirable effects for specific things i want! But then Poe A happened ... I was so overjoyed at my choice of costume! <3 <3 I've gotten what i wanted (or the closest that i could get) so i'm happy about my choice. :)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Maybe. But Which would you prefer? A bunch of dragons running around, leaderless, disorganized, each vying for power over all that lives, with people being forced to spend every waking moment with the though that a massive beast may swoop down and slay them at a moments notice? Or a bunch under a ruler who, despite some dickish tendencies, will make sure to keep them in line and prevent them from slaughtering innocents? I prefer the latter, thank you very much. Lesser of two evils, I say.
Dragons can be killed, especially given that Alduin is defeated. Only by numbers and organization are they capable of being a threat to tamriel. With Alduin gone, the only ones with the strength to unite the dragons are you, Parthy, maybe odahviing, and maybe the necromancer dragon if he wasn't the bitch of the ideal masters.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
No way! He's fucking awesome!
Yeah....I hated having to kill him...lol

He gives you no such thing. You gank the shout from some heroes in the past that you view with an elder scroll. The entire point of the shout is that the mind of a dragon cannot handle it.
True....but it was Parthy that shows the dovakinn how to read the Elder Scroll or whatever and find/hear the shout in the first place, so.... technically, if it wasn't for him, Alduin probably woulda eaten the world
(Unless it's the release version of Skyrim where the Resoration Potion Loop is still unpatched... Alduin would probably be pretty screwed then either way :D

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yeah....I hated having to kill him...lol

True....but it was Parthy that shows the dovakinn how to read the Elder Scroll or whatever and find/hear the shout in the first place, so.... technically, if it wasn't for him, Alduin probably woulda eaten the world
(Unless it's the release version of Skyrim where the Resoration Potion Loop is still unpatched... Alduin would probably be pretty screwed then either way :D
He tells you about the shout and the scroll, finding it is a due to the help of a number of other people. Also you never learn to read it in the base game.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Look, it's quite obvious he regrets all the atrocities he performed in the past, and wishes to prevent such things from happening again. We don't have to forgive him. Hell maybe we shouldn't forgive him. But if he wishes to do good now, then in my book, that's enough to allow him to remain. Now, let's quit bickering, shake hands, and get back on topic, ok? This is what, the fourth time this thread has derailed?

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Look, it's quite obvious he regrets all the atrocities he performed in the past, and wishes to prevent such things from happening again. We don't have to forgive him. Hell maybe we shouldn't forgive him. But if he wishes to do good now, then in my book, that's enough to allow him to remain. Now, let's quit bickering, shake hands, and get back on topic, ok? This is what, the fourth time this thread has derailed?
I'm pretty sure theres more posts off-topic so far then ones that actually have the PC descriptions

Reactions: Ferwul73

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Considering there are other threads that deal with PC descriptions, this could be easily taken to Mainstream Games :p

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Anise Steele, a half-gryvain smuggler with Vanae and Rask splices; will have Red Myr venom once I hit Myrellion
You are a half-gryvain. You’re a good 5 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.75 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing an armored leather jacket, using a pair of tight swim shorts for underwear, and girding your upper body with a skull-patterned bra.
Your face is human in shape and structure, with tanned skin. Overall, your visage has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves and plump lips. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and draconic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, each nestled in a shimmering gemstone-like aquamarine iris. Tendrils of black crawl across your sclera, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The blue-green plumage atop your head is parted by a pair of pointed, fin-like ears, sensitive to the slightest sound. A lengthy, tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to stretch out almost nine inches in order to taste the very air. A pair of four-inch horns grow from just above your forehead, sweeping backwards to follow the contour of your skull. Your horns appear to be crafted from polished copper, and have a pleasant, reflective shine.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Parts of your body emit aromatic pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your arms and hands appear very human, if not for them being covered in copper scales, giving them a subtle reptilian feel. You have flared hips that blend into your curvy form, and your compact, heart-shaped ass looks great under your gear. A tapered, prehensile tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Softly rounded at its tip, it quickly increases in girth closer to your body - almost as thick as your waist at its widest. The copper scales sheathing your hefty tail’s length merge seamlessly with those of your lower back. Two human-like legs grow down from your wide hips, sheathed in scales and ending in mostly human feet, with the addition of scales and clawed toes. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.
You have two breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch striking, dribbling nipple each. The average-sized areolae are copper. Your mounds have a noticeable amount of cream inside them now. Before long, they’ll start swelling. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your wyrm-cock is 7 inches long and 1.5 inches across. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your reptile-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.5 inches wide when at full size. Your scaly scrotum hugs your trio of balls tightly against your body. You estimate each of them to be about three inches around and 1 inch across.
You have a copper, draconic vagina, with six 0.3-inch clits and an intact hymen. Moisture gleams in your slippery, nub-ringed cunny.
You have one virgin backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Last edited:

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Well, here my take on corrupted bimbofied Urta. :/

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a kitsune-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 12 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.66 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of ramshackle power armor, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

You have a tapered, shrewd-looking vulpine face with a speckling of downward-curved whiskers just behind the nose. A coat of shimmering, gray woolfur decorates your muzzle. A distinctive purple stripe runs across the bridge of your nose. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with jacquesian oral fuck-cushions, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing green iris. The floor-length, platinum blonde twintailed hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. A large number of thick demonic horns sprout through your thick skin, each pair sprouting behind the ones before. The front jut forwards nearly 60 inches while the rest curve back over your head, some of the points ending just below your ears. You estimate you have a total of 14 horns. Your horns appear to be made of cut, shaped and polished pearl, giving you an almost regal appearance. Nestled at one side of your head, there is a pink orchid. It looks like you stuck it there but it’s very much a part of you, flourishing from your scalp merrily. Your neck is adorned with Belle’s Sub-Tuner collar, covered with circuitry and locked around your nape with a magnetic seal, bearing a small holo-tag labeled “Subject 69”.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of thick, gray woolfur, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, gray fur, making you appear quite royal. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of gray fur. Your chest and back are covered in a thick, bushy layer of wool. Parts of your fur show abstract gold and red tattoos, ones that glow faintly with a pleasant aura. Your shining skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. Soft pads rest on the tips of each of your fingers. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well. You have flaring, inhumanly-wide hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your thong-devouring backside is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. Your broad hips are so distended that someone could slide their head between the gap in your thighs where you stand. You wouldn’t even have to move a muscle. There’s a barcode on your left butt cheek, forever marking you as the property of Belle and Accu-Pitch Labs. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Nine swishing, gray fox tails extend from your butt, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Your legs are crooked into high knees with hocks and long feet, like those of a fox; cute bulbous toes decorate the ends.

Your distended belly is so gargantuanly huge that you have no hope of seeing the floor anywhere near you, let alone your furry legs. It’s a small miracle that you can even stand upright with all that mass slung out in front of you. Your belly protrudes unnaturally far forward, the sheer size of it making movement difficult.

A pair of feathery gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have four rows of breasts, the topmost set starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses three monumental mounds, capped with four 63.5-inch cow-like, pierced nipples each. You can make 63.6-inch horse-cocks slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. The second group holds three breasts, capped with four 63.5-inch cow-like, throbbing teats each. You can make 63.6-inch mare-members slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. Your third batch contains three breasts, capped with four 63.5-inch cock-sized, cock-concealing nipples each. You can make 63.6-inch mare-members slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. Your fourth set cradles three full breasts, capped with four 63.5-inch nipples each. You can make 63.6-inch phalluses slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. Your four-tiered back-breaking jugs are fairly full of gold honey and noticeably swollen.

Your pierced nipples are each pierced with a small golden ring, courtesy of Lund. If you lift them to check, you can see inscriptions along the inside written in korgonne script. Lund only smiled when you asked him what they said, but you’re pretty sure you have a good idea. At least no-one else will know unless you tell them.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown ten unnaturally large pricks:
Your first tool is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
The second horse-shaft is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty, equine horse-prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your next horse-phallus is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your equine cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your next horse-phallus is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your monstrous, bestial cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your fifth horse-phallus is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your yummy horse-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
The sixth stallion-prick is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your towering, bestial member, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your next mare-member is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your hyper-sized, musky horse-dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your next stallion-prick is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your towering, equine tool, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your ninth beast-cock is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your super hot, musky cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
The tenth horse-member is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your hyper-sized, equine shaft, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

A fuzzy stuffed scrotum filled with four hideously swollen and oversized balls swings low under your bundle of unnaturally large horse-phalluses. Covered in plush, gray fluff makes it absolutely squeezable! You estimate each testicle to be about 2352 inches around and 748.6 inches across.

You have three fluid-drooling horse-cunts, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a black, equine pussy with two 12-inch clits, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Its womb is currently gestating an egg.
The second slit is a black, equine pussy with two 12-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Its womb is currently gestating children.
The third and final vagina is a black, equine slit with two 12-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Its womb is currently gestating children.
Each vagina’s exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink.

You have one bum, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
Well, here my take on corrupted bimbofied Urta. :/

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a kitsune-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 12 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.66 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of ramshackle power armor, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

You have a tapered, shrewd-looking vulpine face with a speckling of downward-curved whiskers just behind the nose. A coat of shimmering, gray woolfur decorates your muzzle. A distinctive purple stripe runs across the bridge of your nose. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with jacquesian oral fuck-cushions, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing green iris. The floor-length, platinum blonde twintailed hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. A large number of thick demonic horns sprout through your thick skin, each pair sprouting behind the ones before. The front jut forwards nearly 60 inches while the rest curve back over your head, some of the points ending just below your ears. You estimate you have a total of 14 horns. Your horns appear to be made of cut, shaped and polished pearl, giving you an almost regal appearance. Nestled at one side of your head, there is a pink orchid. It looks like you stuck it there but it’s very much a part of you, flourishing from your scalp merrily. Your neck is adorned with Belle’s Sub-Tuner collar, covered with circuitry and locked around your nape with a magnetic seal, bearing a small holo-tag labeled “Subject 69”.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of thick, gray woolfur, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, gray fur, making you appear quite royal. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of gray fur. Your chest and back are covered in a thick, bushy layer of wool. Parts of your fur show abstract gold and red tattoos, ones that glow faintly with a pleasant aura. Your shining skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. Soft pads rest on the tips of each of your fingers. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well. You have flaring, inhumanly-wide hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your thong-devouring backside is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. Your broad hips are so distended that someone could slide their head between the gap in your thighs where you stand. You wouldn’t even have to move a muscle. There’s a barcode on your left butt cheek, forever marking you as the property of Belle and Accu-Pitch Labs. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Nine swishing, gray fox tails extend from your butt, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Your legs are crooked into high knees with hocks and long feet, like those of a fox; cute bulbous toes decorate the ends.

Your distended belly is so gargantuanly huge that you have no hope of seeing the floor anywhere near you, let alone your furry legs. It’s a small miracle that you can even stand upright with all that mass slung out in front of you. Your belly protrudes unnaturally far forward, the sheer size of it making movement difficult.

A pair of feathery gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have four rows of breasts, the topmost set starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses three monumental mounds, capped with four 63.5-inch cow-like, pierced nipples each. You can make 63.6-inch horse-cocks slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. The second group holds three breasts, capped with four 63.5-inch cow-like, throbbing teats each. You can make 63.6-inch mare-members slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. Your third batch contains three breasts, capped with four 63.5-inch cock-sized, cock-concealing nipples each. You can make 63.6-inch mare-members slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. Your fourth set cradles three full breasts, capped with four 63.5-inch nipples each. You can make 63.6-inch phalluses slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. Your four-tiered back-breaking jugs are fairly full of gold honey and noticeably swollen.

Your pierced nipples are each pierced with a small golden ring, courtesy of Lund. If you lift them to check, you can see inscriptions along the inside written in korgonne script. Lund only smiled when you asked him what they said, but you’re pretty sure you have a good idea. At least no-one else will know unless you tell them.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown ten unnaturally large pricks:
Your first tool is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
The second horse-shaft is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty, equine horse-prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your next horse-phallus is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your equine cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your next horse-phallus is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your monstrous, bestial cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your fifth horse-phallus is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your yummy horse-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
The sixth stallion-prick is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your towering, bestial member, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your next mare-member is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your hyper-sized, musky horse-dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your next stallion-prick is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your towering, equine tool, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Your ninth beast-cock is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your super hot, musky cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
The tenth horse-member is 31 inches long and 15.5 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your hyper-sized, equine shaft, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 31 inches wide when at full size.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

A fuzzy stuffed scrotum filled with four hideously swollen and oversized balls swings low under your bundle of unnaturally large horse-phalluses. Covered in plush, gray fluff makes it absolutely squeezable! You estimate each testicle to be about 2352 inches around and 748.6 inches across.

Your first entrance is a black, equine pussy with two 12-inch clits, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Its womb is currently gestating an egg.
The second slit is a black, equine pussy with two 12-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Its womb is currently gestating children.
The third and final vagina is a black, equine slit with two 12-inch clits, profusely seeping immense streams of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Its womb is currently gestating children.
Each vagina’s exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink.

You have one bum, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.
They'd have a hard time fitting through doors.

Reactions: cobra

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015

How are your Dicknipples 2 times longer than your actual dicks?

Doombot

Mar 5, 2016
Niva the Latest addition to the stable

You started your journey as a half-leithan, but you’ve become a horse-taur over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 9 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.74 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a violet space suit of a retro, sexy design, using a pair of savicite-laced panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a black leather harness with a set of magnetic clasps.

Your face is equine in shape and structure. The odd visage is hairless and covered with glossy, dark green casing. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luscious cock-suckers and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like rich sap, your eyes are glistening amber, each with a solid, hexagonal-shaped oak green iris and an invisible pupil. Strangely, they seem like a very natural part of you, despite their alien-like appearance. The lengthy, glowing green mane of goo on your head parts around a pair of very horse-like ears that grow up from your head. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner. Nestled at one side of your head, there is a red orchid. It looks like you stuck it there but it’s very much a part of you, flourishing from your scalp merrily.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, sensually wrapped in a layer of extra-glossy dark green latex. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. Ivy-like creepers crawl down the upper parts of your arms, festooning them in dark green leaves. They have additionally sprouted small purple flowers, proclaiming to the world that you are in need of pollination. From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a horse. Your ass is obscenely large, bordering freakish, even for a tauric being. Your mammoth hips swing widely from side-to-side with every step you take. You have no hope of walking normally, the closest you could come would be a sashay. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Ten writhing, sinuous appendages flow after you, all similar in appearance. Studying one of them, you see that it appears vine-like though very much alive and moving. Most of the length of the thing is coated in dark green latex, culminating in a green shaft with a proud purple head that’s distinctly cock-shaped in nature. You have oddly-jointed legs that end in horse-like hooves.

Your middle is pretty decent-sized. There’s no real hiding it. The ever-growing TamaniCorp egg inside you moves ever so slightly with every step, making you shiver with pleasure almost constantly.

You have three rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two honey-infused tits, capped with one 0.9-inch nipple each. They could easily fill a J-cup bra. The second group holds two volleyball-sized mounds, capped with one 0.4-inch prominent bud each. They could easily fill a E-cup bra. Your third batch contains two tits, capped with one 0.4-inch throbbing bud each. They could easily fill a D-cup bra. Your multi-layered breasts are producing honey but are nowhere near full at the moment.

Your sexual equipment is positioned at the back of your tauric hindquarters, rather than at your humanoid waist. As a tauric creature, your womanly parts lie between your rear legs in a rather equine fashion. You have three pussies, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a purple, orchid vagina with one 0.7-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips slightly parted.
The second slit is a purple, orchid slit with one 0.7-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips slightly parted. Its womb is currently gestating an egg.
The third and final vagina is a purple, orchid vagina with one 0.7-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips slightly parted.
Like a bouquet of orchids, each vagina’s exterior openings are framed in beautifully-colored flower petals and has a cute freckle dotting every clit.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thick streams of lubricant oozing constantly from the orifice quite liberally.

Since some parts of you are made of goo, you can adjust them if need be.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
How are your Dicknipples 2 times longer than your actual dicks?

Don't know, didn't did anything to the ratio as far as I know. Goddamn Honeypot perk blew her breasts out of control after I got it...

Edit: Now I see why... it was from spamming the damn Magic Milker 7...

Last edited:

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
Might as well:
You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become a naleen over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet and 1 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.16 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a silk dress, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

You have a cat-like face, complete with a moist nose and whiskers. Your auburn fur hides ebony skin underneath. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with lean lips and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering amethyst iris. The very long, crimson curly hair on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full four inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of auburn fur, and a pair of large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the white-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as a bird. Your hands are somewhat paw-like in shape and dexterity with fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your rump fills out your clothing nicely. Nine swishing, auburn fox tails extend from your rear end, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a tight, sultry tail-twat. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a thick bestial member. Below your thighs, your flesh is fused together into a very long, snake-like tail, leaving a narrow, connecting gap between your crotch and slime-drooling butthole. It is covered in emerald-colored scales. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two jiggly boobs, capped with one 0.5-inch bud each. The coin-sized areolae are black. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two cocks:
The first wyrm-cock is 14 inches long and 3.5 inches thick. With its bulbous tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.
Your next wyrm-dick is 9.8 inches long and 1.6 inches in diameter. With its bulbous tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.

You have a cobalt, suula vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of honey occasionally dribble from your wriggling vagina. The exterior opening is framed in writhing tentacles and the interior is lined with aphrodisiac-laced cilia.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with occasional beads of lube bordering its edges.

Hel

Jun 24, 2018
You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 4 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.35 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of Black Void plate, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a lacy bra.

Your face is mostly human in shape, decorated with smooth, white chitin over smooth, white skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are bulgy and iridescent, interfering with the natural light around them. The shaggy, glowing white hair on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like a fantasy elf’s. Two floppy feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a long tongue that can extend a foot past past your white lips when fully extended. The tip has a tube inside it, capable of gathering sweet nectar from jungle flowers or lovers. A small pair of pointed horns has broken through the skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them. Your horns appear to be crafted from polished silver, and have a pleasant, reflective shine. Around your neck, a black leather and lace collar, replete with tiny pearls and a brass ring, is tightly fixed.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of smooth, white chitin, and four glowing white moth wings sprout from your back, covered in symmetrical, abstract patterns. They’re covered in a soft fuzz and feel very light. They fold behind you neatly and compactly, the ends in line with the back of your lower calves. They let you hover for a short time and glide easily, although true flight is deceptively difficult to maintain. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of poofy, glowing white feathers, making you appear quite royal. Growing from your chitin is a layer of downy fur. Swirls of luminous silver trace brighter accents across much of your form. You are soaked in layers of spooge and slimy girl-cum, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. In addition, your body looks soaked, completely drenched in thick layers of sweat, signaling the exertion of your previous physical activities. You have flared hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your ass fills out your clothing nicely. There’s a barcode on your left butt cheek, forever marking you as the property of Belle and Accu-Pitch Labs. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet.

Your midriff is nice and smooth. Your belly is larger than it used to be.

The top half of your body is willowy and breast-less, graceful yet vaguely austere, capped with one nipple each. There isn’t any actual nub to your nipples - just flat, average-sized, silver areolae.

Your pebbly, pierced buds are each pierced with a small golden ring, courtesy of Lund. If you lift them to check, you can see inscriptions along the inside written in korgonne script. Lund only smiled when you asked him what they said, but you’re pretty sure you have a good idea. At least no-one else will know unless you tell them.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a silver, feline pussy, with one 0.3-inch clit. Thick streams of icing drool constantly from your kitty quim, its lips slightly parted. The exterior lips are vestigial and featureless, making your entrance quite modest.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
My Steele's pretty simple compared to most here, honestly probably one of the more vanilla Steeles out there. But Ausar just kinda check all my boxes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If nothing else I feel like she fits in pretty well with Savin's trio of slutty puppies.

-------------------------

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become an ausar over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 10 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.78 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using a thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a lacy bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with supple lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Metallically glistening gold eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The shoulder-length, dirty blonde layered hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A coat of dirty blonde fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your tight, toned ass molds closely against your form. A long, fuzzy dirty blonde dogtail sprouts just above your compact, muscular tush, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in fur-covered paws. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two supple mammaries, capped with one 0.3-inch eye-catching nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your pussy.

You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Hel

Jun 24, 2018
This is another character I used to play as. I don't have any saves from my original character, which is sad because she was a cutie.
But anyways.

You are a half-kaithrit. You’re a good 4 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.45 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with an underbust corset.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray. It has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, pale white skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with constantly pursed cock-pillows, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes are solid black in color. They are well adapted to low light environments, befitting a cave-dwelling species like the nyrea. The back-length, metallic black hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a tongue. Your neck is adorned with Belle’s Sub-Tuner collar, covered with circuitry and locked around your nape with a magnetic seal, bearing a small holo-tag labeled “Nova”.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a quartet of gossamer wings sprout from your back, glittering black with a pattern that makes them look as though they’re coated in wisps of shadow when they flap. Despite their delicate appearance they have no problem carrying you aloft, and can fold up safely against your back for protection. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have waspish, voluptuous hips, emphasized by your narrow waist, and your squeezable rump fills out your clothing nicely. On one of your ass cheeks is a barcode, placed there by Dr. Belle for her scientific research, and to remind you of your place as her pet. A soft glowing pink cat-tail sprouts just above your barcode-stamped tush, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet.

Your slim belly is nice and smooth. Your belly is larger than it used to be.

You have two breasts, capped with one 0.9-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are glowing pink. You could easily fill an FF-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have an onyx, human vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thick streams of girl-cum drool constantly from your panty-flooding cunny, its lips slightly parted.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

Hel

Jun 24, 2018
I tried to recreate Ren? Don't remember all of her details and I can't use the save editor, which makes life difficult.

You are a half-ausar. You’re a good 5 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.6 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, tan skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and juicy, black lips. Your canine eyes have large, metallically glistening gold irises occupying most of their surface when the pupils are not dilated. The cascading, black hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of black trace brighter accents across much of your form. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your tight rump looks great under your gear. A long, fuzzy gold dogtail sprouts just above your butt, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your pudgy belly would just barely push past the waistband of a pair of pants. It’s a little bit of a muffin-top.

You have tiny, cute mosquito bites for breasts, pert and sensitive, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black. You could easily fill a A-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have three doggie slits, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is an onyx, canine vagina with one 0.5-inch clit, its lips slightly parted.
The second slit is an onyx, canine vagina with one 0.5-inch clit, its lips slightly parted.
The third and final vagina is an onyx, canine pussy with one 0.5-inch clit, still virginal in appearance.
Each vagina’s exterior lips are that of a bitch and have a tendency to swell when in heat, giving them a very animalistic bent.

Ferwul73

Oct 7, 2017
Mine's save edited, but still fairly vanilla.

You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.6 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Maybe you’re some kind of nudist, but it’s not like you mind being naked anyway.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Regular brown eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your short, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold over your body. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have tiny hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your tight, toned butt molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a sleek, tight featherweight’s six pack. Above it, you have a defined chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a pair of members:
Your first member is 24 inches long and four inches thick. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 8 inches wide when at full size.
The second prick is 13 inches long and 2.2 inches thick. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your pre-gushing dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 4.3 inches wide when at full size.

A full sack with a pair of grapefruit-sized balls swings heavily beneath your pair of pink members. You estimate each testicle to be about 14 inches around and 4.5 inches across.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Also,

* Name: Defacto Steele
* Upbringing: Balanced
* Race: Human
* Height: 5’ 3”
* Weight: 208476.973 lbs
* Sex: Male
* Gender Alignment: Male

sirakos

May 13, 2018
Here's mine

You started your journey as a half-leithan, but you’ve become a dryad-taur over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 10 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.05 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. If anyone sees you now, they’re sure to think you’re a nudist...

Freckles spot your cheeks. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Normal-looking fir green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The moderately long, jungle green garden on your head is parted by a pair of rounded ears that point out sideways, flicking and flopping about, making you look very much like a deer. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner. Velvet-covered antlers sprout from your head, declaring your status as a desirable mate and formidable opponent. They are 12-inch long and fork into seven points. Nestled at one side of your head, there is a blue orchid. It looks like you stuck it there but it’s very much a part of you, flourishing from your scalp merrily.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in crisp, dark green nymph skin. Freckles dot various parts of your skin. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a deer. Your ass is barely noticable, showing off the muscles of your haunches. A short tuft of deer tail sprouts just above your butt, sometimes twitching at the slightest movements. You have thin, deer-like legs that are capped with hooves, enabling you to nimbly leap and prance from place to place. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch striking bud each. The average-sized areolae are pale green.

Your sexual equipment is positioned at the back of your tauric hindquarters, rather than at your humanoid waist. Your phallus is 43 inches long and 7.2 inches across. It’s pale green in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A sloshing sack with four grapefruit-sized testes swings heavily beneath your musky member. You estimate each testicle to be about 14 inches around and 4.5 inches across.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

May 22, 2017
here my steele
You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become a huskar over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 10 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.08 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a babydoll top.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with ebony skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with exquisitely large lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, glowing purple eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The very long, purple hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of floppy, three-inch long dog ears, each capable of being highly expressive. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, indigo fur, making you appear quite royal. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of indigo fur. A coat of indigo fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have flared, child-bearing hips, emphasized by your narrow waist, and your strong, immense backside threatens to bust out from under your kit each time you clench it. A long, fuzzy indigo dogtail sprouts just above your bottom, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are purple. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dog-cock is 12.3 inches long and 2.3 inches across. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.5 inches wide when at full size. A cum-packed sack with two basketball-sized balls swings heavily beneath your bestial member. You estimate each testicle to be about 32 inches around and 10.2 inches across.

You have a purple, human slit, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your narrow slit.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
You started your journey as a half-leithan, but you’ve become a dragon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.26 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with a simulated surface of folded cloth and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. There is a distinct glistening silver trim bordering the edges. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael.

Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in ivory scales over fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with dazzling, gold lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and dragonic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, each sat within a dark yellow iris. Tendrils of black crawl across your sclera, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The long, blonde braided hair atop your head is parted by a pair of rounded protrusions with small holes on the sides of your head that serve as your ears. Bony fins sprout behind them. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from terran legends.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of ivory scales, and magnificent ivory wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. You are soaked from top to bottom with thick layers of goopey spunk, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. In addition, your body is covered in multiple layers of sweat, signaling the exertion of your previous physical activities. Your entire body emits musky pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, a set of short jet-black bone spikes grow along the outside of each forearm and out of the back of your elbows, giving you an incredibly imposing look. You have curvy hips that make you move with a sexy, swinging gait, and your rear end wobbles enticingly with every step. A thin, scaly, prehensile reptilian tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Its tip menaces with spikes of bone, meant to deliver painful blows. Two human-like legs grow down from your flared hip, sheathed in scales and ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front, and a small hind-claw on the back. Your middle is fairly average in appearance.

You have two generous, lactation-swollen breasts, capped with one 0.6-inch pronounced bud each. The rather huge areolae are pink. Your full tits are so full that they feel about to burst! Spending time like this is going to slow your milk production. Unfortunately, a bit of white cream leaks out onto your a hardlight anti-gravity bra... Maybe you should invest in a maternity bra? You could easily fill a big FF-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your wyrm-prick is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches across. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would. The small knot of thicker flesh near the base of your massive member is ready to be lodged inside a female. The knot is 2.7 inches wide, even when you’re not aroused. A scaly empty scrotum filled with two baseball-sized testicles swings low under your totally sexy, pink reptile-cock. You estimate each testicle to be about nine inches around and 2.9 inches across.

You have a black, draconic vagina, with one 1-inch clit. Thick streams of clear girl-lube drool constantly from your scaly pussy. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.