Trying a Femboy Character

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
I just started playing TiTS and am trying to make a femboy. I know it's possible but I couldn't find much on Smutosaur or any other resources on how to do it. I heard there was a disease called Femboy Flu that did that but I don't know how to contract it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
SSTDs haven't been implemented yet. The best way is to use feminizing items like Estrobloom (and savescum) on a male character.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
SSTDs haven't been implemented yet. The best way is to use feminizing items like Estrobloom (and savescum) on a male character.

Oh.

STDDs were the only thing I could find and I wasn't aware that they didn't exist. Thanks Woider!

(Sidenote: SSTDs sound like they could be fucking hilarious)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Oh.

STDDs were the only thing I could find and I wasn't aware that they didn't exist. Thanks Woider!

(Sidenote: SSTDs sound like they could be fucking hilarious)

I think they will eventually make it into the game, though not until there's more main story content. (Unless a third party decides to go on a coding binge, that is.)

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
If you start as a kaithrit male you will be a femboy, if you don't fancy the expense/faff of estrobloom.

Heh. That is how I started. However my character was only androgynous.

When I play a femboy I go all the way. In CoC I always save up money for Joey's androgyny treatment. When I think femboy it's like... Rubi level girly.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Is there something like Joey's androgyny treatment in this game? I'm still not girly enough and the Estroblooms aren't changing my face anymore.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Beat up tons of vanae. Sky sap does wonders for femininity (should be max) and the rest you can sell off, especially the staves/spears. Ovir TFs also boost up that femininity.

If estrobloom isn't working you've got max femininity.

Last edited by a moderator:

kronos282

Aug 27, 2015
Beat up tons of vanae. Sky sap does wonders for femininity and the rest you can sell off, especially the staves/spears. Ovir TFs also boost up that femininity.

If estrobloom isn't working you've got max femininity.

Actually, Ovirace takes you up to 90 femininity. Further than estrobloom and as far as you can go as a male.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Actually, Ovirace takes you up to 90 femininity. Further than estrobloom and as far as you can go as a male.

Yeah, read the chart wrong. Also, sky sap seems not to have a limit till max.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
One other thing.

The character Penny was once a human before going through some sort of genesplicing operation to turn her into a fox-morph.

Is it possible for the PC to also be a fox?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
One other thing.

The character Penny was once a human before going through some sort of genesplicing operation to turn her into a fox-morph.

Is it possible for the PC to also be a fox?

Not yet, maybe never. Depends on if TF is ever made.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The fastest way to full-femininity trap:

• Sky Sap or Condensol and Tittyblossom until 100% female.
  • Tittyblossom until desired femininity.
  • Urthra Sap until breasts are flat.
  • Remove pussy at Dr. Lash.
  • Single use of Throbb to get a dick and balls.
  • (optional) Zil rations can get you a trap pouch, naleen nip can increase your dick size to the desired amount.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

• (optional) Zil rations can get you a trap pouch, naleen nip can increase your dick size to the desired amount.

Pretty sure one throbb gives only dick. The second throbb gives balls.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015

Hey it worked! Thanks! (New file, didn't cheat this time)