How to update trails of tainted space on Ios & will I lose my saves?

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
So I've been sitting on 05.47 on trails (on iOS) for a while & I thought it would update itself when I opened the app (that's what I read at at least) but yah didn't update & I'm now here to figure how to update it, if it's as simple as going & downloading the new update & I won't lose my save from doing it that way then all il need is link & I can do the rest myself, but if not I may need some help. 

bigjrodsw

Oct 4, 2015
So I've been sitting on 05.47 on trails (on iOS) for a while & I thought it would update itself when I opened the app (that's what I read at at least) but yah didn't update & I'm now here to figure how to update it, if it's as simple as going & downloading the new update & I won't lose my save from doing it that way then all il need is link & I can do the rest myself, but if not I may need some help. 

You just download the file, click install new (not all, the might mess it up) and it should keep your saves and add the new content.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
You just download the file, click install new (not all, the might mess it up) and it should keep your saves and add the new content.

oh alright cool, any idea where I might find the down links to tit & coc though? 

bigjrodsw

Oct 4, 2015
oh alright cool, any idea where I might find the down links to tit & coc though? 
Open Fenoxos blog, go to play, then look for the IOS/ Android version of the download, just tap it and it should start to download.