More Furry TF's?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I've been wondering, is there gonna be more furry TF's? And I don't mean TF's that give you some animal traits, I mean they make you into an anthro version of let's say a wolf.

Like this -> 
108e08051c5177fbc8041d1fbfafcefa.jpg

Anyone else feel the same way?

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I have an "enhanced" version of Ausar Treats that was part of an early scrapped project, it will probably be reworked into one of Dr. Lessau's offerings.

Out of curiosity, what other furry TFs would you want to see?  I make no promises to write anything posted, but it's nice to know what people would be eager for.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I have an "enhanced" version of Ausar Treats that was part of an early scrapped project, it will probably be reworked into one of Dr. Lessau's offerings.

Out of curiosity, what other furry TFs would you want to see?  I make no promises to write anything posted, but it's nice to know what people would be eager for.

Here's the anthro TF's that I would like to see:

• Lashcharge's Doggy Snausages
  • An anthro cat TF that can allow you to turn into different types of felines and keep the two tails of the kaithrit.
  • Maybe an anthro reptilian TF
  • A TF that can turn you into an anthro bull/cow or a minotaur.
  • A TF that can turn you into an anthro gorilla or anthro monkey
Thats what I can think of so far, maybe other people can add other anthro TF ideas

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Bunny or Dragon TF's for this one

Though when I think of dragons I think of something like Priscilla from dark souls with her fluffy tail :3

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
There really should be some basic canine and feline TF since tthose are two of the most popular sorts of anthro.
Other than that, basic bird and reptile TFs woukd be nice for fans of avians and scalies respectively. For the latter there's the Ovir, I suppose, but they've got some gender weirdness going on.)

@Nonesuch: you okay...?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So far many TF wasn't actualy giving PC anthro version of appearance of some animals. Then some others TF for alien races was making PC almsot like some bizzara fussion of few anthro species. So I not think we would soon if at all get clean anthro shapes with using TF. For meantioned basic canine/feline TF we got already those making us like alines looking totaly like humans with canine/feline parts not been tru anthro.

And on forum somewhere circle TF that is similar to Nepeta which would make anyone tsaking it I think more cat-like than our space cats race.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
So far many TF wasn't actualy giving PC anthro version of appearance of some animals. Then some others TF for alien races was making PC almsot like some bizzara fussion of few anthro species. So I not think we would soon if at all get clean anthro shapes with using TF. For meantioned basic canine/feline TF we got already those making us like alines looking totaly like humans with canine/feline parts not been tru anthro.

And on forum somewhere circle TF that is similar to Nepeta which would make anyone tsaking it I think more cat-like than our space cats race.

Yeah, at the moment there are only 3 TF items in the game that turn you into an anthro: the horse pill, nuki cookies, and the pandaneen pill, 4 if you also count panda pro. The rest of the TF's just turn you into a morph.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What Woider said. Getting the odd animal feature  or seeing it in one of the alien races is one thing (I'd personally like it if my Steele could get antlers, a mouse tail and pig ears, or giving them to another character such as Ben/Bess), becoming a blatant furry is a different thing altogether.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Covered by my Mino Charge, which was submitted a few months ago.

Just read it, and it seems pretty cool. But how does it work, is it like those expensive TF's where they give you all the physical traits in one dose or is it like bovinium where you have to take ALOT of it?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No.

Current transformations are generally based on alien species, and I personally hope to see this trend continued. If you're hankering for furry TF's there's always CoC.

There's room for both.  Of course the vast majority of TFs should be alien-based, but there's no reason to actively avoid furry ones either.  They're well-established as existing and being used by quite a number of humans.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
There's room for both.  Of course the vast majority of TFs should be alien-based, but there's no reason to actively avoid furry ones either.  They're well-established as existing and being used by quite a number of humans.

Personally, I find it incredibly superfluous to have both transformations for... let's just use an example: Ausar and Terran Canines. And it's not that we need to avoid Furry transformations, but when there's an alien analogy for a species, I see no reason for it.

Then again, this may just be my own biases speaking.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Personally, I find it incredibly superfluous to have both transformations for... let's just use an example: Ausar and Terran Canines. And it's not that we need to avoid Furry transformations, but when there's an alien analogy for a species, I see no reason for it.

It's not really an analogy when ausar aren't completely covered in fur and don't have muzzles or digitigraded legs

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Ausar have some but not all canine features.  No fur coat, no dick sheaths, no muzzles.  It's useful to have a proper dog/wolf TF alongside Ausar Treats for the sake of people who want to go full anthro canine.  Hell, Emmy makes note of an ausar she knows who wanted to do exactly that.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Ausar have some but not all canine features.  No fur coat, no dick sheaths, no muzzles.  It's useful to have a proper dog/wolf TF alongside Ausar Treats for the sake of people who want to go full anthro canine.  Hell, Emmy makes note of an ausar she knows who wanted to do exactly that.

It's a good thing submissions are an open pool, then.