Kirata Co.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
So yeah Merc contractors on the merchant deck for Tavros, don't have the doc fully written out yet, doing the room desc, joining scenes etc (Then I gotta write up a bunch of stats for NPCs during a mission >_> then more for repeatable missions, then sex things, then rewards, item stats and more}

But Kirata Co. Tavros station NPCs are

- Wilhelm (He is a manly man Beskar and weapons dealer for Kirata Co. connected to their lounge.)

- Korsai (Kaithrit girl. Founder/Leader of the entire thing, will be the one giving PC money for completing stuff)

- Petra & Dash (Petra is a herm and Dash is a thing. They get Steele into the company if PC wishes to join, also spit roasting and DP stuff if they take that route :3)

- Garve and Korun (Both Ausaur. Future stuff for events and such, the bad kind of mercs, Well Garve at least)

- Kera (Treated amazon texan. Jailer for the enemies PC captures, no idea where i'm gonna go with this one)

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So yeah Merc contractors on the merchant deck for Tavros, don't have the doc fully written out yet, doing the room desc, joining scenes etc (Then I gotta write up a bunch of stats for NPCs during a mission >_> then more for repeatable missions, then sex things, then rewards, item stats and more}

But Kirata Co. Tavros station NPCs are

- Wilhelm (He is a manly man Beskar and weapons dealer for Skirata Co. connected to their lounge.)

- Korsai (Kaithrit girl. Founder/Leader of the entire thing, will be the one giving PC money for completing stuff)

- Petra & Dash (Petra is a human herm and Petra is a Laquine-morph shemale. They get Steele into the company if PC wishes to join, also spit roasting and DP stuff if they take that route :3)

- Garve and Korun (Both Ausaur. Future stuff for events and such, the bad kind of mercs, Well Garve at least)

- Kera (Treated amazon texan. Jailer for the enemies PC captures, no idea where i'm gonna go with this one)

Couple of typos in your post, there. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You sure quite active lately Fisto in making new submissions. SInce I not goona look like a meanie I wish you get them in game someday (yeah I for now cherring on this project even without it having viewable gdoc ^^)

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Here's something turrible

I have some of the other parts done but plans change :#, still gonna do the thing though but it starts as a shop.