Minimum Lust?

Holyhoth

Sep 21, 2015
One thing I loved on CoC was the ability to get my minimum lust to 35 so I could always experience everything.

Is there a way to do that in TiTS?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
One thing I loved on CoC was the ability to get my minimum lust to 35 so I could always experience everything.

Is there a way to do that in TiTS?

You can temporarily raise it to 33 by drinking Ellie's milk.

Maybe someday we will have gene mods that can raise it permanently.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Both Dumbfuck and the Treatment raise minimum lust (and probably getting transformed by Dr. Badger) raise minimum lust, but come with the side effect of bimboizing your character.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Yeah, right now it's only really Bimbos that can get it done. I might have an implant available at the conclusion of Emmy's quest that lets you get some too.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Both Dumbfuck and the Treatment raise minimum lust (and probably getting transformed by Dr. Badger) raise minimum lust, but come with the side effect of bimboizing your character.

Being hit my Badger's Bimbofying Beam doesn't raise min. Lust, hell, it doesn't even give you more than one bimbo-perk.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
To be more specific, it's only getting the "Drug Fucked" perk that raises minimum lust by 10 points (and minimum libido by 40). The Treatment, Dumbfuck, and Dr. Badger's Bimbofication will give the "Inhuman Desire" perk, which affects maximum lust. Ellie's milk and Lane's detoxification weakness will temporarily raise minimum lust by a certain amount.