Save Editing to Gain Lovers

Bino668

Oct 9, 2015
So one of my greatest regrets in this game was missing my opportunity to get Marble as a Lover.  I must have just barely missed the affection score necessary to get her because IIRC I did everything right.  Is there a way to edit my save so that either her entire storyline resets or she joins my camp?  I'm unfortunately on a Mac (Don't laugh) so I'm not sure what I can use aside from Minerva.  

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Just you Minerva and tweak the flags. It won't be too hard since they are clearly labeled. Make sure to have at least one copy of your unaltered save file in reserve. 

Bino668

Oct 9, 2015
Just you Minerva and tweak the flags. It won't be too hard since they are clearly labeled. Make sure to have at least one copy of your unaltered save file in reserve. 

That's what I had thought I had read, but when I was in Minerva and went under the flags to edit there was nothing there.  All it said was "Children: ___" With some number I can't remember in the blank.  In fact each of the arrays I clicked on said nothing aside from "Children: ___" with each having a different number but nothing else.  

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Usually, all the flags are left blank if the npc hasn't been met yet, so searching for Marble and then blanking averything should reset her. To check though, you should start a new game, save, check what CoCEd has to say about the Marble flags and then copy them onto your current save.

Another long winded option is too look through her source code and figure out which flag does what.

jdc

Oct 21, 2015
When I generally get Marble into my camp, I'll first get addicted to her milk and then plan on spending the next few game days at the farm talking to Marble. Pretty much do nothing but got to the farm and talk. If I get a scene for handling withdrawal, then I'll perform whatever action makes her attitude towards me the best, but doesn't increase my addiction (helping at farm, (1) For Marble, (2) For Milk, (3) Refuse... Pick For Marble, and don't drink the milk when she gives it to me.

One critical thing you'll see is that when Marble offers you the ability to drink straight from her breasts, that means she's quite affectionate towards you. But don't drink. The next few encounters will indicate her affection towards you is lowered, but keep on talking and it will rise until she once again offers the ability to drink straight from the breasts.

In a nutshell.

1. While handling the withdraw NEVER DRINK ANY MILK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

2. Visit Marble and talk A LOT.

3. When given a choice of actions, always pick the action that strokes Marble's ego the most provided it doesn't involve you drinking milk.