What I really hope to see later on.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
In my opinion there should be more pregnant NCP's like Embry, Erra, and Anno just to a few of them.
There should be hopefully some things the PC could do to some NCPs some examples would be like giving Kaze Tittyblossom, and other things while Pippa could be giving some TF related items like Terran Treat. That would be cool in my book.

Reactions: Soldier660

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
this, what makes you think you should be able to use TFs in a TF game? lol

The PC can take an TF they want. NPCs can choose not to take a TF. And sticking a TF in an unwilling character would be a pain in the ass. Just cuz Huskar Anno got added, next you'll be seeing people want to give The Treatment to Erra or Syri.

If you want a character that you can TF yourself, nothing is stopping anybody from writing it. No promise it'll make it into the game tho.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
The PC can take an TF they want. NPCs can choose not to take a TF. And sticking a TF in an unwilling character would be a pain in the ass. Just cuz Huskar Anno got added, next you'll be seeing people want to give The Treatment to Erra or Syri.

If you want a character that you can TF yourself, nothing is stopping anybody from writing it. No promise it'll make it into the game tho.
it would be interesting to have a hellhound syri though

Reactions: TheSph3X

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
this, what makes you think you should be able to use TFs in a TF game? lol

Kase has no desire to be a girl or have breasts. A tittyblossom expansion for him would make zero sense.

Boy am I glad dumbasses like you can't write this shit yourselves.

BlacJak

Dec 5, 2017
Kase has no desire to be a girl or have breasts. A tittyblossom expansion for him would make zero sense.

Boy am I glad dumbasses like you can't write this shit yourselves.

Why not? I mean, Space is supposed to be tainted, right? It's in the game's title. What's stopping a person with a "Hard" personality from just forcing Kase to just take it?

Just think about certain characters in CoC:
-Niamh, you could bimbofy and demonize her. There was no reason to it and only served to have her fired and thrown out of the city. I don't think she would want any of that to happen but you could still do it.
-You could corrupt Amily AND Jojo, two characters who are wholly against the corruption and demons, but you could still do it given whether it made since to do it or not.
-You could turn Macho Centaur, Kelt into a girl against his will.
-You could corrupt Whitney, and her farm.
-You could bimbofy Sophie.

Again, none those served any purpose in-game, but you were still given the option to do so regardless of wheher or not the character wants it or not. And let's not forget that Del is pretty much being forced into being transformed against his will. To be honest, if you were to think about some of the stuff in this game, in terms of the world itself, from people making food and drinks with their jizz, the Halloween costumes forcing your character to transform against their will, indentured slavery, and whatever else. Forcing another character to take an item wouldn't be too completely out there. Y'know, so long as you have a hard enough personality for it. It's not like this would be the first time it has happened.

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
You know what I'd like to see? The NPCs that are currently in the game that only have snubs of text and no interaction with anything; to get done. Instead of tweaking and adding to characters who already have interactions and sex scenes. Sure would make the game feel a lot more whole if you weren't running into unfinished Robots all the time who just go; "Hello STEELE I AM X" and nothing else.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. Why would you EXPAND on stuff when the foundation isn't even done!?

BlacJak

Dec 5, 2017
How about Hugs’ veto power over expansions to one of his NPCs? I would think that would be enough a million times over.

Of course, any amount of complaints from the creator themselves would stop anything. May I remind anyone of the shitfit Savin threw at anyone who dare to finish his old work in CoC. Though I'm talking about in the context of the game's world itself. There's isn't a whole lot of "taint" in space, unless you want to go and count all of the anal scenes. I just find that the TFs do so little in this game as opposed to CoC. They don't affect stats, you can't force them on anyone, even if you are a douchebag by your personality score, even when there's basically this game's version of Bimbo Liqueur in the mix. You can't use it on anyone but yourself. It seems like anyone else could force things on you but not the other way around, even if your being a flaming douchebag in game. Sera can put Rainbowtox in your shower, and Dr. Badger can and will turn the few unsuspecting players into furry skunk bitches against their will.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Why not? I mean, Space is supposed to be tainted, right? It's in the game's title. What's stopping a person with a "Hard" personality from just forcing Kase to just take it?

Because forced TF is a bad fetish.

Not to mention the more obvious answer of Kase immediately leaving your employ after you do something like that to him.

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'd also like to point something out to the people wanting to turn Kase female or grow tits and a vag. Kase was written BY Hugs, I don't know the specifics as to whether the character was a commissioned character or was just a character Hugs created, regardless Hugs maintains control of the character, depending of course on how Fenco, but that's a moot point seeing how Hugs here is still in the community and hasn't abandoned writing for us like a lot of writers did back in the CoC era before TiTS was even an idea. To put it simply and I don't mean to be rude here but I think Hugs is pretty much saying F-U all for wanting him to write something he clearly doesn't want to write about a character he wrote, especially with how drastic a change that would be to the character.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
In my opinion there should be more pregnant NCP's like Embry, Erra, and Anno just to a few of them.
There should be hopefully some things the PC could do to some NCPs some examples would be like giving Kaze Tittyblossom, and other things while Pippa could be giving some TF related items like Terran Treat. That would be cool in my book.

Gross.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Embry will not likley get any updates as her writer has left unless someone takes it up them selves which is unlikely, for Erra you have ask hugs for that one and anno will never get pregnant content as thats not savins thing

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
D

Deleted member 15512

Adding wide-spread TF use among all NPCs, not to mention pregnancy, would drastically and unrealistically increase the scope of the game, requiring either cookie-cutter sex scenes/child descriptions and interactions to accommodate all possibly body types for NPCs and Steel or years of writing when the game is already cruising along slowly compared to other, less-complex text-based games.

Also, as HugsAlright mentioned, characters are still owned by their creators and they have the most control over the direction that they take. I personally don't mind having limits, both for every creator and coder's sanity as well as because being able to do anything to everyone would lose the personal touch and become boring. For example, I love that Mabbs, a cute but derisive mouse-girl on Canadia station simply refuses your advances for sensible and understandable reasons. Placing solid limits makes me respect the characters more, and makes me enjoy what I can do more.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You know what I'd like to see? The NPCs that are currently in the game that only have snubs of text and no interaction with anything; to get done. Instead of tweaking and adding to characters who already have interactions and sex scenes. Sure would make the game feel a lot more whole if you weren't running into unfinished Robots all the time who just go; "Hello STEELE I AM X" and nothing else.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. Why would you EXPAND on stuff when the foundation isn't even done!?
Hey if you can stop being a passive aggressive nut that complains about the same thing every time that'd be great mmkay thanks.

But no seriously, you do this every time, stop it.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
He is a little. dont say he dont do things generally considered mean or hurtful to others.

"A little" my ass. There's a difference between being somewhat callous and rough, and "lol you get titties now because I say so."

Reactions: ShySquare