Character Voices

Sodiumjunkie

Aug 26, 2015
Alright, so quick question for everyone.  If TiTS had voice acting, who would you want to voice certain characters?  I've thought of a few myself.

Ahzhela: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Dr Maheswaran in Steven Universe)

Sera: Stephanie Sheh (Tharja in Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Syri: Ashley Burch (Cassie Cage in MKX)

Anno: also Ashley Burch (but more like her character in The Magic Circle)

Gene: Steven Merchant (Narrator in Thomas was Alone)

Dr Lasch: TotalBiscuit (because why not)

Who do characters sound like in your mind?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Everyone should be voiced by Fen in a tone he'd use to judge someone's terrible D&D character.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Everyone should be voiced by Fen in a tone he'd use to judge someone's terrible D&D character.

+1, as long as we have the option to turn the audio off.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want to change my vote to "a Nonesuch that has gone through childhood in Essex".

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I want to change my vote to "a Nonesuch that has gone through childhood in Essex".

You only know I come from Britain. How do you know I haven't already experienced that?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This is true. Although I still stand by what I said.

Sodiumjunkie

Aug 26, 2015
Oh good God. WHEATLEY as Gene? I didn't write him carefully enough.

Less Wheatley, more...any of is other roles.  Though I just realized his race is supposed to have WAY deep voices so... 

Either Gabriel Woolfe (Sutek from Doctor Who) or Samuel Ramsey (The Beast from Over the Garden Wall).

Last edited by a moderator:

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
I have the answer to it all!   

Morgan Freeman, as everyone.

Spikes

Aug 27, 2015
I would love to have one of the pirate lords voiced by Sean Connery. Or maybe one of the U.G.C. admirals.

SlyCooper

Oct 17, 2015
Kevin Miller. Yes, he's from the Sly games and I'm not fanboying but he just has a really smooth voice. Him and James Arnold Taylor.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Kevin Miller. Yes, he's from the Sly games and I'm not fanboying but he just has a really smooth voice. Him and James Arnold Taylor.

JAT?! Oh yeah that would work so well.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ceria was more or less written with Wendee Lee doing her BlackRose as my imagined voice for her, so take that for what it's worth.

Previous threads established pretty firmly that Victor Steele is Sean Connery.

Sodiumjunkie

Aug 26, 2015
Forgot to add Steve Blum, Troy Baker, Jen Hale, and Nolan North...I don't know but they're in pretty much everything (thinking Jen Hale as Jill).

Oh and Yuri Lowenthal as Cam (imagined him with Donnel's voice from Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Listing off voices without characters they're attached to is somewhat unhelpful, isn't it?  Think about a character and from that derive the voice.

Sodiumjunkie

Aug 26, 2015
That last post was mostly a joke at the expense of the way game publishers over use a handful of voice actors.  Honestly, Troy Baker is like four characters in Batman: Arkham Night.  Really?  I liked him in Persona and Bioshock but...

image.jpeg