Question about the Treatment

shorewood

Oct 7, 2015
In the physical effects it says that females have a chance at growing a cow's udder.  I've save scummed a whole bunch but it hasn't come up.  Is this feature not implemented yet or is incredibly rare?

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
In the physical effects it says that females have a chance at growing a cow's udder.  I've save scummed a whole bunch but it hasn't come up.  Is this feature not implemented yet or is incredibly rare?

I'm pretty sure that isn't implemented, but I don't use the treatment in in my playthroughs 

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
While the codex mentions things like a cow udder and cow tongue, these aren't things the Treatment can actually give, at least not in its current state. The Treatment only has two possible variants on use: a male and a female variant. There are supposedly other variants planned but because they take a while to write for and implement, it may take some time until the Treatment is expanded, if it is ever expanded.

While a bovine tongue is currently supported by the engine, a cow udder is not. I am unsure about the likelihood of an udder being an actual piece of anatomy though, especially since there will need to be scenes that support it, unless it is there purely for cosmetics.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
     Several things for this one. Many of the treatment variants and/or rare effects aren't either even written yet or coded, considering back when it was implemented, The Treatment then is what Bess/Ben is now: a massive behemoth of text and code that made Fen burnt out on it. It'll probably be worked on again at some point, almost positively after Myrellion, considering that's the current market goal, and the start of the free year, at which point all the other stuff can be gotten back to and prettied up to match current quality/quantity (he said, hoping that the quantity thing was both right and wrong), thus including the Treatment.

As for save scumming the Treatment, are you save scumming before or after you take it? All tf's from the Treatment are decided when you take it, unlike something like horse pills, which are random over their course, so make sure your save us from before taking it, not after.

Edit: Why is scrolling on mobile so fucked up when trying to write in this box. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator: