Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Aradakan

May 28, 2016
Can you see if this method fixes it for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAatBtFJYo

- Close game
- Open "Run"
- Type "regedit"
- In the menu bar at the top, go to "Edit" and then "Find"
- Type "Enterbrain" and press OK
- Wait for search result to populate
- Right-click on "Enterbrain" folder and delete

no entry "Enterbrain" found (even looked manually to the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Enterbrain and it wasn't there)

Last edited by a moderator:

Droppdreadd

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you for make this game! And the update!

But..

Also getting the " RGSS3 Player has stopped working " error when opening the 6.1d version . i got the RPG maker VX and ACE editions installed.

any ideas?

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Haha, well there may or may not still be a chance of that happening in the final part of that particular arc.

There's a way past that robot, but it's not with the batteries. Worms should still be in there. Didn't change anything, I assure you.

Rescuing Linda is indeed part of the conclusion to the parasite route. Can't do that just yet.

Yeah, slavery route will be interesting. I have over a month to build it, so should be able to get a lot of work in on it.

Much appreciated, thank you!

...There may? You sir if are serious about this will earn so much respect from me...

Any hints for the robot? I tried machine parts no luck, looked around the hardware store, nope. Hard to recall some of the other stuff Ill poke around more.

Ok I figured as much.

Alright.

And you are welcome hope it gets greenlit cus I will likely buy it.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
no entry "Enterbrain" found (even looked manually to the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Enterbrain and it wasn't there)

Thank you for make this game! And the update!

But..

Also getting the " RGSS3 Player has stopped working " error when opening the 6.1d version . i got the RPG maker VX and ACE editions installed.

any ideas?

It might be a problem with windows security updates. Maybe take a look and see if there's anything in here that fixes it? (Sorry, know it's a vague answer, but it's hard for me to troubleshoot, since I can't really replicate the error.)

https://www.google.ca/search?q=RGSS3+Player+has+stopped+working&oq=RGSS3+Player+has+stopped+working&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61.336j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=%22RGSS3+Player+has+stopped+working%22

...There may? You sir if are serious about this will earn so much respect from me...

Any hints for the robot? I tried machine parts no luck, looked around the hardware store, nope. Hard to recall some of the other stuff Ill poke around more.

Ok I figured as much.

Alright.

And you are welcome hope it gets greenlit cus I will likely buy it.

I'm still pondering over how the mechanics of it might work, but I think there's a pretty good chance.

For the robot, I guess it's probably not intuitive (I'll change that.) But basically, you need a certain spell.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
OK figured out as soon as you said magic. Got it and hello pitcher what are you doing- oh ok didn't expect those to come back.

I was thinking snice we can see fawn more often what would you think of having a chance to move in with her as a story option? Perhaps sorta a you are more sub to her. I know she likes to keep her Dommeness a secret, but it would be behind closed doors in the apartment. Its just an idea I thought of.

Droppdreadd

Oct 25, 2016
It might be a problem with windows security updates. Maybe take a look and see if there's anything in here that fixes it? (Sorry, know it's a vague answer, but it's hard for me to troubleshoot, since I can't really replicate the error.)

https://www.google.ca/search?q=RGSS3+Player+has+stopped+working&oq=RGSS3+Player+has+stopped+working&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61.336j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=%22RGSS3+Player+has+stopped+working%22

I'm still pondering over how the mechanics of it might work, but I think there's a pretty good chance.

For the robot, I guess it's probably not intuitive (I'll change that.) But basically, you need a certain spell.

Thanks! removing the rgss3 entry from the registry worked!

Aradakan

May 28, 2016
rofl, I know what it caused: I had it in a folder with "[" in the folder-name and that is whats causing the crash, after renaming the folder it starts °_°

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
OK figured out as soon as you said magic. Got it and hello pitcher what are you doing- oh ok didn't expect those to come back.

I was thinking snice we can see fawn more often what would you think of having a chance to move in with her as a story option? Perhaps sorta a you are more sub to her. I know she likes to keep her Dommeness a secret, but it would be behind closed doors in the apartment. Its just an idea I thought of.

She'll be back eventually. You'll actually be able to visit the college she attends in the upper sector, and mess with her in front of her friends :p.

Thanks! removing the rgss3 entry from the registry worked!

Sweet, glad to hear it worked!

rofl, I know what it caused: I had it in a folder with "[" in the folder-name and that is whats causing the crash, after renaming the folder it starts °_°

Weird. Well guess I can jot down that method as a possible solution to that error.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
The battle sex thing sounds exciting, I hope it gets votes (curse you Paypal for not letting me back this!)

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Wish you didn't remove the "turn off female partners" option. I mostly just play for the monsters. 

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
She'll be back eventually. You'll actually be able to visit the college she attends in the upper sector, and mess with her in front of her friends :p.

OH sounds fun. Though I ment you move into her apartment as your city apartment and you lose the old one since you stay with Fawn.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
The battle sex thing sounds exciting, I hope it gets votes (curse you Paypal for not letting me back this!)

Don't quote me on this, but I heard somewhere that PayPal might be allowing adult transactions now? Not sure, would have to look into it later.

And yeah, it's sounding like it's the popular choice so far. I think there's a good chance ;)

Wish you didn't remove the "turn off female partners" option. I mostly just play for the monsters. 

Sorry! It was a hard decision for me to make, but it's too much work for me to account for it all the time, and with the direction the game is headed in content wise, really just doesn't make sense for me to continue offering it as an option.

OH sounds fun. Though I ment you move into her apartment as your city apartment and you lose the old one since you stay with Fawn.

Well if that happens, it won't be as roommates :p. I'll jot it down as a potential idea.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Don't quote me on this, but I heard somewhere that PayPal might be allowing adult transactions now? Not sure, would have to look into it later.

And yeah, it's sounding like it's the popular choice so far. I think there's a good chance ;)

Paypal is now allowed on adult Patreon projects, I'm not sure if it is letting you do it on other adult things though.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Paypal is now allowed on adult Patreon projects, I'm not sure if it is letting you do it on other adult things though.

You might be right but I do no that paypal sometimes closes accounts without warning for being involved in sexual transactions, I think I'll pass here.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

Okay cool, so I wasn't just imagining it.

You might be right but I do no that paypal sometimes closes accounts without warning for being involved in sexual transactions, I think I'll pass here.

Understandable. They do have a pretty bad track record.

Do you have an estimation on how much of the game is done?

I'm having a weirdly hard time coming up with an answer to this question. If you're looking for a "X % completed" type answer, there isn't one since it's designed to be open-world with things being added until they can't be added anymore. But if you're looking for a 'how many hours' type answer, I've got 3 and a half on my file so far, though I also skip through most of the plot, so a regular player should have more.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Went to download the latest release, because I'd figure I'd give this game a look see even though I don't really like RPGM games and... Broken link?... 

Could I get a working link to the latest public build?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Went to download the latest release, because I'd figure I'd give this game a look see even though I don't really like RPGM games and... Broken link?... 

Could I get a working link to the latest public build?

Copy paste the link. Clicking on it is screwing up for some reason.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Well if that happens, it won't be as roommates :p. I'll jot it down as a potential idea.

EH, its your game and your call from here. Its just an idea I had that I thought would be fun.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
No worries, I do like the idea of fawn and the main being buddy buddy roommates. But it doesn't coincide with her planned route atm is all.

Good to know. I figured Id just share the idea for something possible down the future. *Shrug*

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
r6.2 CRUCIAL UPDATE

So it's come to my attention that putting stuff into the storage has the horrible habit of EATING EVERYTHING INSIDE OF IT WHEN YOU CLOSE THE GAME (but not if you just load a game without closing goddammit.)

Removed storage for now, gonna have to investigate what's up with it. I don't think there's anything that you can't get again, but if there is, yell at me. Also giving everyone 2000 credits which should be enough to re-buy anything that the closet might've eaten on you.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!aYcWVbpY!Zrfo_ROqSfU6HYZiXo9W23F5Vj4h-uJc_Dyj7Yl2EJo

-Body workshop now mentions prices at the beginning
-The fixed encounter in the cave now respawns when you leave it, versus having to leave the Forest Park altogether
-Added a vague hint to getting past a certain blockade in the cave.
-Fixed a bug where returning to a check point didn't set location properly.
-Fixed spanking revenge scene on certain antagonist to not include options for body parts your character doesn't have.
-Fixed bug where bandit girl unconditionally treats you as male in loss scenes in certain conditions
-Fixed bug with dynamic choice text
-Fixed bug with text continuously progressing as long as there's space (and ignores hard stops.)
-Moved entrance to wilderness down one screen
-Removed storage due to a bug where whatever's inside it disappears on closing the game.

specialk

Oct 31, 2016
Hey Love the game Indivi it is very fun to play and interesting story with the parasytes 

I have an idea or section that you could add to the game. i know the game is base in post apocalyst 

my idea is to a like an ancient pyramid. with enemies that try to mummerfie your character. or spirit of a evil queen who wants you body, but need to mummerfie you body and do sexually dominate you character.

Really my main idea is to add something to do with mummification   

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
r6.2b:  https://mega.nz/#!3cEDmAQC!RaRtXrcpAuaXDiSTh3sJ4nIM99HR_vArXsKZEBUsLME

-Fixed bug with missing upcase method
-Fixed scroll text replace for previous version saves
-Made passive lust raising equippables less punishing

Hey Love the game Indivi it is very fun to play and interesting story with the parasytes 

I have an idea or section that you could add to the game. i know the game is base in post apocalyst 

my idea is to a like an ancient pyramid. with enemies that try to mummerfie your character. or spirit of a evil queen who wants you body, but need to mummerfie you body and do sexually dominate you character.

Really my main idea is to add something to do with mummification   

Oh, I definitely have plans to have a desert/great pyramid/egyptian themed area. It's a little ways off, but yeah, it'll have mummification ;)

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Oh, I definitely have plans to have a desert/great pyramid/egyptian themed area. It's a little ways off, but yeah, it'll have mummification ;)

Ohhhh. Now that sounds fun.

linton85

Oct 31, 2016
Dont know if you know but the game crashes when your lactating and you go to remove your breasts the game crashes

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Dont know if you know but the game crashes when your lactating and you go to remove your breasts the game crashes

Bet its a simple error where the game is like "You should be lactating but you have no breast! I DUNNO WHAT DO! IM SO CONFSUED! THIS DOESN AGGAHHH GLARGH! *Crash*"

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Okay... last bug fixes version... maybe..? ...Please..?

https://mega.nz/#!XZEzDBoY!LSP3OyWq9rVoLZQHdVzN7JwiGrIQP5RT36Q0furD1zM

6.2c
-Fixed crash when removing breasts while lactating
-Fixed bug where last lines of combat appear when state changing
-Fixes for having lost apartment key, sewer passcode, forest park key, plush doll, torture rack membership to storage
-Fixes for bandit girl scene triggers
-Fixed stats being at 100 on starting a new game

Oddly appropriate crash...

It's fixed now, thanks for heads up.

linton85

Oct 31, 2016
Bet its a simple error where the game is like "You should be lactating but you have no breast! I DUNNO WHAT DO! IM SO CONFSUED! THIS DOESN AGGAHHH GLARGH! *Crash*"

Yeah would of assumed something along those lines but just found it amusing xD

Okay... last bug fixes version... maybe..? ...Please..?

https://mega.nz/#!XZEzDBoY!LSP3OyWq9rVoLZQHdVzN7JwiGrIQP5RT36Q0furD1zM

6.2c
-Fixed crash when removing breasts while lactating
-Fixed bug where last lines of combat appear when state changing
-Fixes for having lost apartment key, sewer passcode, forest park key, plush doll, torture rack membership to storage
-Fixes for bandit girl scene triggers
-Fixed stats being at 100 on starting a new game

Oddly appropriate crash...

It's fixed now, thanks for heads up.

No worries, thank you for this game been really enjoying it and coming across new things unexpectedly. Cant wait to see whats going to happen in the future.