CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Is it possible to bang the Dark Elfs or are they just gonna keep on insulting you/ninja-ing out of there?

Probably just don't have a scene written up for them. I haven't gotten any of them to just take it either. Sneaky ninjas, they be indeed...

Monkeyboi

Dec 16, 2015
How do you unsummon elementals?

After I summed one it halved some of my stats and would like to get them back

Last edited:

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Bug report:the text goes italic when urta ask you about sex with scylla when you respond the text become italic and also the date scene with rubi the text become italic.

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
Would like to report 2 bugs. 1 i was playing a human and turned into mantis race. I got the 2 treachel perks (or however its spelt) the mantis agility perk and chimera. At that point i started losing health at all times. No matter what i did my hp was decreasing. Sleeping brought it up to 7 and then i lost it first action. The second bug i want to report is the scylla race. For some reason when i changed from human to scylla when i used a regular attack i lost abou 1/10 of the damage it from my hp. So my 1260 damage attack made me lose around 126 health.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
I noticed a MINO_SONS_HAVE_SOPHIE flag while using CoCEd. How do you get this to actually happen?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Losing health is a bit nuts isnt it. A health regen of 0 sure but losing health seems a bit much
It's explained in how getting racial perks pretty much destabilizes your body - I would, as Ryii suggests too, recommend you get some hp regen perks if you have too many racial perks. (Lizan Marrow, despite being a racial as well, provides more regen than degen, so perhaps get that? Just be a lizard to get that perk.)
If you done goofed up getting *all* the racials you pretty much have to rely on gambling by using heal at the start of every battle to survive, and just try to get to ascension asap (or use save editor to get rid of some racial perks).

I noticed a MINO_SONS_HAVE_SOPHIE flag while using CoCEd. How do you get this to actually happen?
Basically, if you have enough mino sons to enable the encounter in the mountains, and bimbo Sophie at camp, and then bring Hel to camp you get the option to kick either or keep both. Kicking bimbo Sophie at this point brings her to the mino sons instead of outright kicking her. (Doesn't seem to do much else atm than a quick scene alteration)

Reactions: kinkshamer

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
some kind of secret perk saying your body has gotten use to the genetic changes.

You probably think of that one called Transformation Resistance? The one you get for using 200 or so transformatives? All that one does is reduce transformation rolls from items by 1 and prevent overuse bad ends... as far as I can tell anyway. Metamorph as well is something completely different.

ONLY way to prevent health degeneration from racials is Chimerical Body perks and Hp Regen perks. That, or just avoid taking too many racials. As far as I remember right now anyways. But I'm pretty sure of it.

Marek

Apr 12, 2017
Hi everyone, i have a Question regarding Transformation as well. I want to know what is the highest Half Goo Count (10 was the best i got, with Slime Core and thirst)? Some Transformation Counts are really high (Kitsune come into mind with 13 if i remember correctly). What can i do to increase this normally? (i dont use CoCED)

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
I want to know what is the highest Half Goo Count

Are you talking about half-goo, or full goo? becuase you become a full goo girl/boi with a gooScore of 8, and no benefit for having higher.

The maximum possible gooScore you can have is 10, unless you you have the 'Hybrid Theory' ascension perk, which'll get it up to 11.

Below, I have listed off the different things that give you goo score.

+1 for Goo Hair
+1 for Slimy skin
+1 for Slimy skin and human face
+1 for Slimy skin and human arms
+1 for no wings
+2 for amorphous lower body
+1 for vag. capacity > 9000
+1 for having slime craving
+1 for having slime core
+1 for the 'Hybrid Theory' ascension perk

Marek

Apr 12, 2017
Thanks for the fast Reply, i tried it. To be honest i just wanted to know the highest Goo Count, Curiosity was the Main Drive. The only odd Thing was, i got Goblin Count 4 with this as well, i wonder why, i only used wet cloth (nothing else before).

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I found another place where the text goes entirely italic it's the last page of the scene with Urta vixen and cream.

blegar1

Sep 1, 2015
So been playing 0.8f and got 2 questions. What is the tiger stalking the dragon quest? Never found that dungeon so i don't know how to start it. Second question. Is the drider incubus now unkillable when it comes to health? Because if so seems a bit unfair since i do a decent amount of lust damage but after a while he suddenly hits back with hard hitting lust attacks.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
The Tiger Stalking the Dragon quest comes from the 'hidden cave' dungeon.

This dungeon was added in 0.8f, and can be found by exploring after your character has reached level 6.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Yes. there are a few more golem encounters, with the last one dropping a unique item.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@cazadore Having perk Soul Sense is req. to find switch (in first boss room) to open secret part of Hidden Cave. That perk is form having 200+ soulforce (need to wait for scene that grants it to get it - smth liek getting Flexibility perk or other than trigges scene and then adding new perk).

Xianxia_0.8g

Happy Halloween and etc.

Reactions: Liadri

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
To begin november I'm resuming work on a project so far on standby. Its codename Thieve Guilds.

Reactions: Ryii

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
With the new version i can't load my save the screen become blank and the option load save stay visible.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
And when i do a simple save in version 0.8f this save don't appear in version 0.8g but appear in version 0.8e,it's like the save between version 0.8g and ulterior version are not connected.I don't really sure if i express myself clearly but i can't play the version 0.8g.

Nameless101

Jan 14, 2017
How do you repair the temple because only the alter and check progress tabs show up, the the alter tab only showing a blank menu screen with the back tab on it.

Reactions: Zatrian

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
This new version works for you Nameless101?If that's right someone has an idea for the reason why my save work perfectly in the other version and when i load my save the screen stay empty please?

Nameless101

Jan 14, 2017
The save files for the different versions are stored in two different locations because using the CoC save editor the save files for version f are stored in Local and save files for version g are stored in LocalWithNet, you can also use CoC save editor to transfer save between the two versions.

Simply open you're save from the previous version and then save it in the LocalWithNet section of save as.

Edit: I'm using flash player projecter to run the game.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I don't know if that's a bug or not, but my Int stat is above 80, I have the required ingredients but I can only pick 'No' when I attempt to do the ritual to become a Gargoyle.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Linarahn It's not a bug. That last step to becoming Gargoyle that isn't yet added to code.

Xianxia_0.8g2

You want be a monster @Ryii ? Atm only killing Chi Chi will give PC those. But later when Chi CHi can come to camp she will give them to PC without killing her in process (and not like killing Chi Chi now would be easy for any aside near fully grinded PC's or those that banked exp to hit lvl cap).

@Nameless101 Did you saved Marae from been turned demoness by overloading Factory, or completed Urta quest or set free Fera during Halloween or put on Fenrir collar? Also to have other than 4 altars for meantioned 4 gods rebuild options PC need to save Marae.

I hope next version I will release will be 0.8h aka X-mas edition with many presents (like final step of Gargoyle quest or Celess).