General questions about the wiki

higi

Oct 3, 2015
I know this doesn't seem like all that much but I have searched high and low across google, and the main wiki for information even here I don't see much information on things like a lot of the quests, and things you can do right now I'd prefer too put this in better place but for now will put it here.

In the game I know it's not all implemented, and seems much younger then the others but with things like bull tower all I was told in wiki was it existed.

Now this isn't why I put this up how ever my questions lead more to the quests, and too like how too interact towards certain people like Cveta I understand she must be new I assume, however I have spent along time just wondering all over the world at this point in debug, I'm just trying too understand everything sorry I think my problem is more how little information is on the wiki I found for this game like how too play it, not that it is that hard too figure but Im sure people have got stuck, but I can't find any info on things I need too know.

I might just try going back and editing the wiki my self.

higi

Oct 3, 2015
Sorry the top seems disordered but as I'm sure plenty people have questions about things like why it's there if not maintained or help with things they can't find but isn't on here I can't say I can offer much, and I'm sure most people here would like too know about something I will answer what I can from what I know, and others can share information about things I may not.

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I can be long-winded, but hot damn. Before editing the wiki and "helping", try to write coherently. To =/= too.

There were comprehensive guides for most of FoE's quests and character interactions on the old forum, though that is no more. There is a gap in information on the wiki because smutosaur is fairly young, because info cannot be copied from the non-existent old forum, and because people who wrote those things don't want to go though the game all over only to find info to write what they had already written.

• Cveta can only be interacted with during two short periods per day. You need to watch her performances multiple times to unlock the ability to start these interactions.
• Krawitz' estate and Bull Tower only have about 10 steps each, and can be figured out easily enough if you think a bit. Or if you search out their google docs. The only missable thing about Krawitz is that you have to humiliate him in a duel before entering his estate; this is done by searching the Plaza.

higi

Oct 3, 2015
I can be long-winded, but hot damn. Before editing the wiki and "helping", try to write coherently. To =/= too.

There were comprehensive guides for most of FoE's quests and character interactions on the old forum, though that is no more. There is a gap in information on the wiki because smutosaur is fairly young, because info cannot be copied from the non-existent old forum, and because people who wrote those things don't want to go though the game all over only to find info to write what they had already written.

• Cveta can only be interacted with during two short periods per day. You need to watch her performances multiple times to unlock the ability to start these interactions.
• Krawitz' estate and Bull Tower only have about 10 steps each, and can be figured out easily enough if you think a bit. Or if you search out their google docs. The only missable thing about Krawitz is that you have to humiliate him in a duel before entering his estate; this is done by searching the Plaza.

I had all ready figured that stuff out writing this the problem is I have spent hours she is at max 100 happy with me, and unlocked everything but when I interact with her it keeps saying something holding her back, and I know information can be lost it's just seemed odd it was even there with such little information I would think people would of at least put information here once they hit the wall where the game can't continue, and then start testing things, and try too find flaws, or put information some where here if they could cause I'm sure people have run into this trouble for sure.

There were comprehensive guides for most of FoE's quests and character interactions on the old forum, though that is no more. There is a gap in information on the wiki because smutosaur is fairly young, because info cannot be copied from the non-existent old forum, and because people who wrote those things don't want to go though the game all over only to find info to write what they had already written.

Oh you have too humiliate him? I meet the twins, and was basically let in the back with out doing that.

This isn't even taking into concern terry at all who simply won't let me sex her in the nether regions but I'm sure I can figure that out easily with time but Cveta has me confused the only thing I can only assume I have too date her a lot because i have everything else finished.

I mean physically I'm almost 100 loved by every thing in this world at this point due too having spent so much time losing my mind trying figure out what she wants.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
The problems and answers were posted, that's my point. This forum began August 26. It's only just past a month old. Most of the people who hopped from the old forum are already at the end of the current content. And they aren't going to preemptively post answers for questions that haven't been asked.

And you need Cveta dad's approval before you can get intimate with her. Which won't happen until sometime in the second act. Which hasn't been released.

higi

Oct 3, 2015

Also sorry my wording don't look coherent I'm like quadruple checking my wording trying make sure every word is as clean, and well kept as possible while keeping it coherent.

Also sorry my wording don't look coherent I'm like quadruple checking my wording trying make sure every word is as clean, and well kept as possible while keeping it coherent.

As I had said with my telling them my willingness too help with typing things, and game I get a bit over the top it's hard on me even know I want to go on a rant long enough to be unreadable so you will have to excuse my slight mistakes I did say it had been years since my high school years I left it at 17 I'm 23 now, all my time has been with doing computer and trying too keep busy doing any thing I can even now I want too let loose and just type all the pent up jumble in my head I'm like adhd, I believe I'm probably in like middle psychotic/sane but that is just me because I have too much energy meaning I'm loopy it means I can't sleep unless I force my self trust me one time I didn't force my self too sleep a month and a week had passed before I basically woke up you might call it I was  awake so long it made me lose my memories of being awake so long.

I know you're like then how do you know you where awake well of course I sort of got some of the memory back late. 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
As I had said with my telling them my willingness too help with typing things, and game I get a bit over the top it's hard on me even know I want to go on a rant long enough to be unreadable so you will have to excuse my slight mistakes I did say it had been years since my high school years I left it at 17 I'm 23 now, all my time has been with doing computer and trying too keep busy doing any thing I can even now I want too let loose and just type all the pent up jumble in my head I'm like adhd, I believe I'm probably in like middle psychotic/sane but that is just me because I have too much energy meaning I'm loopy it means I can't sleep unless I force my self trust me one time I didn't force my self too sleep a month and a week had passed before I basically woke up you might call it I was  awake so long it made me lose my memories of being awake so long.

This quoted blurb is one sentence. I understand that spelling and grammar are not priorities for everyone, and that's fine. A one-sentence paragraph excusing yourself is not. Language is important. It is one of very few ways people have to convey their thoughts and feelings. It makes sense to want to learn to convey them well. This is off-topic however, so I will not mention it again.

I have a feeling you missed my last post which answered your question concerning Cveta, so once more.

The problems and answers were posted, that's my point. This forum began August 26. It's only just past a month old. Most of the people who hopped from the old forum are already at the end of the current content. And they aren't going to preemptively post answers for questions that haven't been asked.

And you need Cveta dad's approval before you can get intimate with her. Which won't happen until sometime in the second act. Which hasn't been released.

higi

Oct 3, 2015

Wow that is confusing but ok? even with the spoilers I didn't see anything about this, and I even comment I know a lot has been lost but even I have gone back a couple time too the start a couple times, and read the thing trying too find any miss typing.

I mean I have found plenty of wordings that don't make sense when you interact with people like how it acts like you're doing or saying something but instead it just words imperative that you know you are saying something from their actions or the wording.

sorry if I'm angering you, or something saying all this just trying too work everything out

not being from the old place I only have limited information I do have.

This quoted blurb is one sentence. I understand that spelling and grammar are not priorities for everyone, and that's fine. A one-sentence paragraph excusing yourself is not. Language is important. It is one of very few ways people have to convey their thoughts and feelings. It makes sense to want to learn to convey them well. This is off-topic however, so I will not mention it again.

I have a feeling your missed my last post which answered your question concerning Cveta, so once more.

No trust me this is cleaned up from my normal like I said I'm doing a ton of cleaning if you wish I can talk how I would with anyone else and you can see this is so much better.

also I'm typing a lot so I'm reloading a ton so of course i'm not going see the very second you enter and I live in parent's home they got a new air that breaks net randomly.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not upset. It was apparent that you are new to Fen's forum. If you have any specific questions concerning the game, I suggest you create a new topic to dump them in. I think this thread has run its course.

Lurker

Sep 25, 2015
What happened to the wealth of data that was on the Wiki on Orain?  The Wayback Machine has a minuscule part of the content.  Is there no backup anywhere?