Lust Doll game still active?

crgrfr_dreams

Aug 31, 2015
Lust Doll was one of the games showcased in the previous forums before the great crash. I haven't seen anything about it since. Does anyone know if it is still active / under development? It looked like it had a lot of potential and would hate to see it just vanish.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
The author is having some personal difficulties right now and having trouble figuring out where to take the game.  I've mentioned to them that the fine folks over here are looking for some news and access to the game again.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Actually tried it for about an hour. Not bad, just can't tell what it tries to be.

higi

Oct 3, 2015
My only problem is something is wrong with my linking too mega so I can't play any games on that site it's like the site it's self is being a pain.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
 Hey, topic's back up now;
http://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/573-lust-doll/

Sorry, didn't know that the new forum was up and running. (And thanks for checking in :), gives me the warm fuzzies to know peeps are interested in how it's going)

Actually tried it for about an hour. Not bad, just can't tell what it tries to be.

It's sorta really experimental and a learning process for me. A lot of it right now is just me trying out different things and seeing what works, what doesn't, what I can and can't do, so on and so forth.

My only problem is something is wrong with my linking too mega so I can't play any games on that site it's like the site it's self is being a pain.

What site would work for you?

daprgast

Aug 31, 2015

I am finding Itch.io to be great for hosting my game.  I did have one person that said the download failed, but it has over 800 downloads so far and only one complaint.

higi

Oct 3, 2015
 Hey, topic's back up now;
http://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/573-lust-doll/

Sorry, didn't know that the new forum was up and running. (And thanks for checking in :), gives me the warm fuzzies to know peeps are interested in how it's going)

It's sorta really experimental and a learning process for me. A lot of it right now is just me trying out different things and seeing what works, what doesn't, what I can and can't do, so on and so forth.

I had too re-download google but I got it working I gave up trying too figure out why that worked but it's fine now I have the problem that I'm completely lost in game I've unlocked the gym full time the bar the cat girls house and the apartment but now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to do everything else and may be odd question but does that soft vore include things like unbirth anal, and dick vore because I'm sorry too say but it's hard to decern how people think of soft vore lol

Well I found the milk bars secrete but even then you can't do that next part so back too stuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I had too re-download google but I got it working I gave up trying too figure out why that worked but it's fine now I have the problem that I'm completely lost in game I've unlocked the gym full time the bar the cat girls house and the apartment but now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to do everything else and may be odd question but does that soft vore include things like unbirth anal, and dick vore because I'm sorry too say but it's hard to decern how people think of soft vore lol

Well I found the milk bars secrete but even then you can't do that next part so back too stuck.

That's really about it as far as the current content goes. Next update will give you guys more places to explore.

Soft vore just refers to getting swallowed orally without actually getting digested. unbirth anal, and dick vore... to be honest, I'm not sure I'd really be up for writing that kinda stuff.

I am finding Itch.io to be great for hosting my game.  I did have one person that said the download failed, but it has over 800 downloads so far and only one complaint.

Cool, I'll make a note of it.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Soft vore just refers to getting swallowed orally without actually getting digested.

Well, specifically soft vore means being swallowed whole, it usually doesn't differentiate about whether or not the one being swallowed is disgusted or not, only that they end up inside the other's belly alive and completely intact.

higi

Oct 3, 2015
That's really about it as far as the current content goes. Next update will give you guys more places to explore.

Oh so we can't get the slaves yet well that sucks, and like the person above me said soft vore just means you end up in side the other person that is why I mentioned thous things being put in same category by people.

Reminds me since there is slime's, humans, and other such creatures that  can do it will female like players/npcs like slaves, or the mob theif female be impregnated? Be easier if had a list of things you won't do that I could read.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Well, specifically soft vore means being swallowed whole, it usually doesn't differentiate about whether or not the one being swallowed is disgusted or not, only that they end up inside the other's belly alive and completely intact.

Ah, okay, didn't know that. Guess I should refine the ingame definition.

Oh so we can't get the slaves yet well that sucks, and like the person above me said soft vore just means you end up in side the other person that is why I mentioned thous things being put in same category by people.

Reminds me since there is slime's, humans, and other such creatures that  can do it will female like players/npcs like slaves, or the mob theif female be impregnated? Be easier if had a list of things you won't do that I could read.

Impregnation, perhaps? Having a distended belly in the portrait is going to play havoc with the upper body clothing situation, so will have to see.

I don't really have a set list or anything. Mostly, I'm avoiding really hard-core stuff, permanent mutilation, excretions, etc.