Clearly the most important poll you'll participate in this year!

mana

Sep 29, 2015
Haven't been around since the forum reboot. Vaguely assuming I will actually die for this. >_>;;

My life for Aiur Ausaril!

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Hellhound. Make Treated Ausar now!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What. Why. No. COC WEEK.

Also SyriQuest is happening already, too bad. Just finished designing the last of the bosses  :jizz:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also SyriQuest is happening already, too bad. Just finished designing the last of the bosses  :jizz:

Ohh so you both (or just you not Fen too) gave something for Gedan to do during CoC week so he not feel...unused :p

As side note: when you two work on CoC what Gedan went to do? Help you two with CoC stuff or twerking on TiTS stuff?

TheHiddenOne

Sep 14, 2015
Ohh so you both (or just you not Fen too) gave something for Gedan to do during CoC week so he not feel...unused :p

As side note: when you two work on CoC what Gedan went to do? Help you two with CoC stuff or twerking on TiTS stuff?

Maybe he has the week off..

Or he is standing behind Fen to force him working on CoC and nothing else (which would also explain why Fen hasn't written a blog comment or forum post this week ;-) )

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A little-known fact is that Fen is actually a highly sophisticated animatronic controlled by Gedan using an elaborate system of pulleys.  This is why you've never seen them in the same place except on the internet, where Fen's words are usually generated using a Cleverbot-like algorithm.  True story, I heard it from Colenso.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A little-known fact is that Fen is actually a highly sophisticated animatronic controlled by Gedan using an elaborate system of pulleys.  This is why you've never seen them in the same place except on the internet, where Fen's words are usually generated using a Cleverbot-like algorithm.  True story, I heard it from Colenso.

Couch the man that crushing the dreams of fanboys/fangirls/fanherms since 1900. (Never overestimate the power of Colenso corps ;) )

Well isn't that Fen just trying to 'again' figure out how CoC spaggeti code working to put all both he and Savin write in it? That a damn good explanation that he just not waste time for blogs or smth like that (and also probably it's giving him a biggest headache since 1900)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

I vote this for Silly Mode Colenso

mana

Sep 29, 2015
What. Why. No. COC WEEK.

I forgot about CoC week entirely (which better be the reason all you wrong people chose option 6). I just feel bad whenever I get back to Mhen'ga at this point and finally found time to remake my forum account and subtly ask when/if Syri quest was happening.

Also SyriQuest is happening already, too bad.

Well good. Fine then.  :x

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
:3

Yeah, was working on that right up until CoC week started. Will be finishing as soon as we're done (and I churn out a Halloween event). No idea when it'll get coded, but hopefully I'll be done next month.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015

Oh god, moar Colenso please ! (no pressure though, I just love this character. He's really likeable or maybe I am always such a slut for conspiracies and theories).