Corruption Of Champions Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visceral

Sep 28, 2015
I'm well aware that CoC has been in production for a long time, and it seems that the team at Fenoxo has all but quit working on it. My suggestion is, since the game already has TONS of stuff you can do, why not make the final boss fight against Lethice and give you the option after her defeat to either enslave her or become her lover whilst bringing about peace(pure path req 0<33 corruption), join her and spread corruption by her side(semi-corrupt path req corruption 34<66), or rule over her reigning over all corruption in the world(req corruption 67<100). Honestly with the amount of items and interactive NPCs there are, adding in 5 sex scenes(Male, Female, Hermaphrodite, Androgyn and Tentacle) and putting Lethice into the Slaves category and an ending where the portal collapses before you can make it back to camp (short descriptive scene where PC gets sad but is comforted by lovers{peace} or is overjoyed to stay in the new 'playground' {mid corrupt} or is pissed that PC can't spread the corruption to their own world{corrupt}). I know its really asking a lot, but with how much money has been collected from donations, a pic and an ending wouldn't hurt. I don't have the programming skills or patience to sit down long enough to type up scenes for a win or loss(BAD END for loss). As for her stats Reflect the PC's stats at Lvl 26-30 for Lethice's battle stats, her attacks could be lust dmg based or double physical attacks with slight lust dmg requiring the PC to bring HP healing items along for the ride. The stronghold is already there, so the mapping isn't too much, its 1 battle with approximately 15 hours of typing to complete(guessing offhand, don't actually know) and that would be a conclusion to the game, that way nobody can complain about it not being finished and its 1 project off your table that wouldn't need to be worried about.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
well.. you see, they are making the ending this week or next I think, as for the how it ends those are nice ideas, but becoming her lover, unless you made sure you corrupted everything with her which would require a lot of writing and coding to one long ass scene depending on places PC has found, or another entire arc to the game which wouldn't happen 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Honestly, I'd rather just kill her and be done with it. No point in tempting fate when an entire planet is at stake.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, don't make things too complicated.  I don't want the game developers to get brain aneurysms from the sheer amount of coding and writing they'll have to do.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Let's be honest: if Lethice gets her soul back, she'd either go insane from the guilt or be an emotional wreck for the rest of her life. 

Or it turns out she was just evil anyway, but then we're back to square one.

Nekas

Aug 31, 2015
True. I think she should become slave or just k***** off. Or something else.

Why do i feel that i have read about what Savin posed somewere else 2 or so years ago.

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
As said in the other thread; I really hope for some sexy options. Beheading is not sexy ;)

Unless you meant her still attached living head sucking on your personal pike :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As said in the other thread; I really hope for some sexy options. Beheading is not sexy ;)

Unless you meant her still attached living head sucking on your personal pike :D

I hope that there are sexy options, too. But I'd rather see her chopped-off head on display for all to see.

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
why not enslave her and turn her into the first female imp if you are mildly corrupt or high corruption and let hordes of imps pay to gang rape their previous boss

P.S. I'm just spit balling here so don't try to flame me to badly

Warst

Sep 15, 2015
PLS PLS CAN YOU ATLEAST ADD 1 SEX SCINE FOR HELLSPAWN(HELIA'S KID) PLS PLS!!!!!!!!!

Shi

Dec 6, 2015
(Mispost. Didn't mean to necro the thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.