anyone want kai to get u pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

otakugirldesu

Sep 18, 2015
I love the sex scenes with kai i rele do ! but i rele want to put it to another level ! i think kai is so cute and cant wait to have more scenes with him! also i hope there is more to do with lei as well i only got to the petting scene is there more i hope so ! anyway the game is coming along amazing <3

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Pregnancy totally doesn't fit this game plot.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Unlike random enemy preg, pretty sure party member pregnancy would be a big deal, and would effectively neuter the character's development. Or I would've said that, before remembering Cveta is all about it.(which I'm really looking forward to)

In Kai's case, I have a feeling he'd rather raise it himself than drop it off in elf village. Though I admit picturing Kai in battle dodging attacks and flinging magic while with a baby backpack is freaking hilarious. I could go either way on this.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
You'll be able to impregnate/be impregnated by Kiai in act 2, due to some talks (s)he will have had with Jeanne in your absence.

With act 2 opening, you'll also be a lot better equipped to handle your impending army of children.

While act 2 isn't coming out for a bit, look out for the Halloween Event stuff, especially Cveta's. :p

Hund

Sep 19, 2015
Fantastic idea. Especially if you can get to see and talk with children.  :p

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
So how do you begin Act 2? Because I have no idea if I'm still in Act 1, or not.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So how do you begin Act 2? Because I have no idea if I'm still in Act 1, or not.

Game is still in Act 1. Event that lead to moving game from Act 1 to Act 2 is still not fully written by Alder so it's even hard to tell when it would be possible to advance to Act 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.