All of the Bloody Hell Bunny TFs

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Currently this is a rough outline of what effects my Omni Bunny Laquine bunny TF will possess.

All of the Bunnies Laquine Bunny TF

As far as I know there are not any other bunny, and certainly not all of them at the same time, TFs in development currently. I've been wanting to see a bunny TF in TiTs for quite some time and if you want something done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
At the moment, the game supports lapine (rabbit/bunny) face, tongue, ear, leg, and tail descriptions, as well as lapinara for vagina. These bunny traits can be properties of the lapinara and laquine races, or a generic kind of bunny-morph.

For race distinguishing, these races could be as follows:

Laquine:

• Lapine face, ears, tongue, tail (furred, fluffy), legs (furred, digitgrade)
  • Human eyes, arms (furred)
  • Furred skin
  • Equine penis (optional)
  • Equine vagina (optional)
Lapinara:

• Lapine face, ears, legs (furred, digitgrade)
  • Demonic horns or Deer antlers
  • ??? tail (long)
  • Furred skin
  • A-cup or B-cup breasts max
  • 3 to 4 feet tall max
  • Lapinara vagina (optional)
  • If ovipositor is ever implemented, a penis could have ball sacks that hold eggs
No matter what race this is intended for, if any, there should be some transformation texts to illustrate each part changing and how the item is used (which I assume is through eating a treat or something). Hopefully this info helps in some way. Nice rough so far and keep at it!

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
You should probably not put gender score modifications in anthro transformatives. Makes little sense when in a capitalistic sense and could open companies for lawsuits.

Not sure about perk through.

Lapine face, ears, tongue, tail (furred, fluffy), legs (furred, digitgrade)
From his list only the Lapine Arms, I can't find in the code. Also Lapine Tongue?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
From his list only the Lapine Arms, I can't find in the code. Also Lapine Tongue?

If there is a need to add lapine arms, then they will be added for compatibility--it just means that there will need to be extra material needed to be provided for them (appearance description blurb, adjective list, etc.). That goes for any new body parts of any type added.

Lapine tongue was probably a carry over from CoC or something accounted for early in development, I'm not sure, but it's fully supported in the character code. Using it is optional, really.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. Ok, here's is my idea. This pill is a TF for laquines, but there is some supplemental Terran rabbit DNA to prevent users from getting the sterility plague. So it would be mainly laquines morphs (and their weird leg manes), but there would be a few other TF effects.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. Ok, here's is my idea. This pill is a TF for laquines, but there is some supplemental Terran rabbit DNA to prevent users from getting the sterility plague. So it would be mainly laquines morphs (and their weird leg manes), but there would be a few other TF effects.

... I think you should either pick one or the other and follow with that rather than trying to mix the two. You can say that whatever was affecting the laquines was isolated or just have a reduction of fertility and virility.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
... I think you should either pick one or the other and follow with that rather than trying to mix the two. You can say that whatever was affecting the laquines was isolated or just have a reduction of fertility and virility.

Except no one knows what's caused the fertility and virility problems so it can't be fixed.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Except no one knows what's caused the fertility and virility problems so it can't be fixed.

Isolated can be interpreted in many different ways. And since the source of the problem isn't know it could be entirely absent from the DNA and not affect transformatives.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Sorry for the lack of work and bare bones nature of my TF right now. I'm currently in a situation that limits my NFSW time. I basically outlined the major transformations present in this TF, but does anyone have any ideas for minor TFs. Also, does anybody have a suggestion for a name.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
Currently this is a rough outline of what effects my bunny Laquine TF will possess.

Laquine Bunny TF

As far as I know there are not any other bunny laquine TFs in development currently. I've been wanting to see a bunny TF in TiTs for quite some time and if you want something done.

YES!!!!!! Bunnies are beautiful!!!! Had an ex who would refused to have sex without wearing these silly bunny ears for like three months after I bought her a pair at an anime convention.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Fen-sama yamete, no more bunny species. I'll be good.

Okay, I think I finally got the outline done and organized. If there are no code snafus that make it impossible then I will try to write the TF scenes at a rate of 1 per day. This is aiming to be the second most complicated TF in TiTs.

Also, huge shout-out to Lashcharge for all their help.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Liking what you've got so far. I noticed that you didn't have a TF covering a PC with more than two legs. I'm all for taur stuff, but I wanted to make sure you understand that if it's not part of the item you may want to go back and add a leg loss aspect. Otherwise if it was intended, yay bunny taurs!

e: Oh, and if you do add leg loss, don't forget about genital position for the coding. Doesn't have to be in the flavor text for the TFs but it can really fuck with a character and scenes if forgotten

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Sry that I haven't updated in a while. I was having computer trouble and I hit a bit of a wall. Updates soon. Maybe.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im wondering you you would do a jackalope (deer horned) or a wolpertinger (deer horned and with wings and fangs)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
im wondering you you would do a jackalope (deer horned) or a wolpertinger (deer horned and with wings and fangs)

While neat, keeping this thing limited to races in the game currently or generic furry is much easier in scope to handle. When/if deer TF comes out then that's horns and there's already a TF in the submission pile that gives dove wings. It'd be easier to just mix and match at that point.