Pat on Shekkas's head option.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
Hush, you. That only applies to switches.

Also, I think Bess's counterpart would be Gianna, while Hand So's would be Sera or Xanthe.

(Checked the wiki)

I haven't found the Bess T_T. 

I looked everywhere on Tarkus, and only found the Dong Designer!

BTW.

Hand So is still in my inventory T_T.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Also, I think Bess's counterpart would be Gianna, while Hand So's would be Sera or Xanthe.

Yeah Gianna would make a better counterpart, but I'm not sure if she can come aboard yo ship, It was mainly followers, as for Sera and Xanthe, it would probably be Sera and Xanthe 

I haven't found the Bess T_T. 

But how? maybe you need to open a new version of the backer? or is that public now?

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
It's backer build only at the moment. That's probably good in a way, because she's a bit buggy. :3

Oh i'm thinking about becoming a backer. But clearly not because of Bess alone.

Just wanna free Shekka's comrades earlier, visit my space-pirate friends in prison while returning crazy kitten her doggy (probably not taking it was a bad idea),

and seeing faces on NPC avatars on Myrellion instead of exclamation points.

And install Hand So on my ship...

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@JimT: Sub So tho.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
@JimT: Sub So tho.

Do we know how sub it she will be? So's quite messed up and depending on have she was acquired, may want to do bad things to PC if given half a chance. 

In any case, juxtaposing two androids looking for love with one of them being AI-D and the other AI-G could make for some awesome interactions. I just hope it won't be done in a super sad way and make us feel like complete bastards regardless of what we'll choose.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Pat Gene on the head?
Assuming you could reach, whether he'd be willing to let you do that would be dependent on whether or not you already bad touched the fuck out of him.

Pat Hand So on the head

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That video
Wut? Apart from feeling a lot like the boat ride in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, that was a pretty meta ending....

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
barely british bruv