Flexible Survival RP Gaming

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I don´t know now. Sorry to not answer you. Now it depends of the rest of the players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Do you think that i did all that is between my hands with the characters of PlebMistress and Etheria, referring to their characters and the game? did i get them enough time to post their turns and continue from there, Emerald?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After i decided it, the game will continue with or without Etheria and PlebMistress. If they want to join the game, they will be welcome here. It doesn´t matter how many time they will be out of the game (of moment).

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Hello, just recently joined the forum here, cause i played CoC and TiTS but i really enjoy rping. Was wondering how this will be played. I checked the actual game out using the web browser on my phone (laptop is dead at the moment) and its a fun game! Was hoping that it might not be too late to make a character and join in. And was also wondering if theres going to be a set day that we would play. Basically as much info on the game as possible would be nice.  Plus if its just gonna be like you (Darth_Lilith) GMing the game then i can definitely play. Also it wouldn't be hard to come up with a back story (you said 10 to 15 lines right?) As i do regular RPGs (D&D and WoD) all the time with some RL friends.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I will add you to the players that are playing now, the post´s day is undefined, when the Master (me) see the new posts, i add the turn or the post to the player that posted, you could see the game, if you like and want.

If you will go inside of this game, i will need a bio with the points that are here, in my first and second post, and if you have doubts, please feel free to post me your doubts.

Welcome to the game, Dalgon. You can (if you like) send me your bio through the PM of here. And other thing, i am only a player RPGs (computer more like DA, ME or BG) that love this "games", and i am not special, i am only a man that have my hobbies includes this.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Thanks ^^ i appreciate it, ill PM you my character details ASAP. I might  change my profile pic to match my character if you dont mind. Also i was reading alot of the posts up to this point, and i was wondering how many players we have including me?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
¡¡¡Aaah!!! one more thing, if you like, you can add some MINOR changes of the creature that you like (the creature must be of the game) or if you want that your character could be pure.

We are now 5 players including me, because i added my character when we passed these days of low, very low posting, and i thought to close the game, but it´s not close, luckily for you.

- Emerald_Pheonix.

- Etheria (Missing in action)

- PlebMistress (Missing in action)

- Dalgon (you)

- and Darth_Lilith (me, the GM)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Ok ill keep that in mind, yeah i didn't get to play that far into the game but I do have a basic grasp of how the game works. Play as a survivor of the animal-like virus that mutates people and wears down they're sanity, most creatures will try to have they're way with survivors (though the first one tried to swallow me lol). Um is there a particular place or city this all happens in? Let me know if im over thinking it.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Of moment, all the characters are in the museum´s zone, i will think of your intro to get you inside of the game after i´ll aprove your bio. Other thing, i am not an english man, i am spanish.

¿Pure or Infected minor, Dalgon?

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Sorry just finished my bio. And yeah after reading a few posts i figured you were probably spanish. Sorry that took so long i hope its not too long of a bio... i just got so caught up in my story... but i hope you enjoy it. The concept is pretty simple i think and i hope might give you a few ideas to work with. And to anwser the question I'd prefer to be pure at the start but feel free to make furry changes if you'd like later. Im not too picky, though preferably insect changes to my character please

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Oh wait! Crap sorry, i mistyped! No insect changes please. Lol preferably furry changes like maybe a few dog features like ears or a tail. Sorry i havent been to bed since i got off work. Xp

But preferably the ones we talked about in the PMs

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Emerald and Dalgon, do you like of moment the game? if there is anything that you could add to the game, please tell me and i will do or add it to the game

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I reeeeeaaaaally wanna suggest Persona, but you two will have completely no idea what it is, and it'll turn the RP into a crossover.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
i confused shooters game with this game, sorry. You ask about the differents "persons" in the brain or mind of each character, ¿correct?

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Hmmm interesting but think It'd make a little harder on me unless you take the time to explane more. Lol

Oh and to anwser your post Lilith, if i think of anything ill let you know. (Just remember i don't wanna be a herm please. Feel free to rob me of my penis at any time...) o_O  never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth.