Flexible Survival RP Gaming

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Hello People

I am deciding of open a New Game relationed with "Flexible Survival" of Valente.

The game happens in the world of this RP Game and the characters are survivors that have to survive with foods and water until the rescue come to them, but there are wildly creatures that try to avoid your rescue and change the characters into a lust´s creature like the creatures.

I will accept 3 or 4 players to this game, but if nobody ask the place, i will erase this topic.

Let´s go of adventures in ¡¡Flexible Survival!!

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
This could interest me in theory, though I have not played flexible survival.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I will add some things to this call of the game, and there are these:

From the characters, i need some lines that includes:

- Name:

- Height:

- Weight:

- Gender prefered:

- Color eyes and hair:

- Bio (some lines, more or less between 10-15 lines):

PlebMistress

Sep 17, 2015
I've played a bit of the games, haven't finished it, but I understand the concept. I would love to give it a shot! Should I just reply with the character info?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, if you like, PlebMistress and welcome to "Flexible Survival".

Etheria, are you still interested in playing it or not now?

PlebMistress

Sep 17, 2015
Thank you for the welcome! I'll try to have it for you soon! Things I have to attend to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Don´t worry, PlebMistress. Take your time with your character´s bio.

All you have to consider the background of the "city post-apoliptic"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks etheria And You are welcome emerald-pheonix.

send me by PM if You want when you could have finished Your bios

i will admit one or two more players still

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Emerald_Pheonix and PlebMistress, it´s a detail without importance but in your bios:

Emerald, you didn´t put the part or the detail of the background of the city post-apoliptic and it´s important because all the actions are doing there.

PlebMistress, you put the opposite part that Emerald sent me in his biography, that´s her normal life or behaviors.

The rest of the people, i don´t have the bios of your characters, still you have time to send it to me.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Send me all in a PM, please, for i get all the information in an only page pr point.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, but after Emerald sent me the information that i haven´t. He sent me an image of his character. I want that all the characters could send me an image and some words if you want that your characters are changed "a little" with the nanites.

A question for all the players, do you want to start all together or alone in differents places?

Lynne

Sep 1, 2015
Damn, enough players already? Guess I'll watch eagerly and see if more slots open up. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
With you i have four players now (Etheria, Emerald_Pheonix, PlebMistress and you now), i will admit one more player.

You are so welcomed here Lynne, look all the infor that i need and think your character.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
¿Does anyone (new player) want to play this RP Game?, i will let this call opened this saturday and this sunday to the new players. But if nobody ask his/her place here. I will close the call and the places will be closed with these players:

- Emerald_Pheonix.

- Lynne.

- Etheria.

- PlebMistress

So, Etheria and Lynne send me your character´s bios along these days, and we will be ready to start the game more or less the wednesday 23th.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The game starts now...

The game is called "Start of all problems", pass there and start with all your characters and enjoy it.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Guys, what could you four say if i create a new character that i could play it giving more life and enjoy to the game?

Lynne, if you don´t ask me nothing or send me your bio today or tomorrow until 0.00 in your country, i have to think that you are not interested in play this game, and i must get off or out you of the game.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I don´t still what type of character i will create, i think that i want to create a woman or a girl that succumbed like Pleb to the infected a little, but still i don´t know what "infection" could she have

I think that i have the type of the "infection" that she could have, and it´s relation with the latex and a whip.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Hmm, you'll figure it out at one point. Oh, and concerning how Yosuke uses his two kunai, he has one in each hand instead of two in one hand.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I think that Lynne will be out if he doesn´t must send the bio of his character.

Ok, PlebMistress, i will think in it

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
With only one player (Emerald_Pheonix) playing and the Master (me) controlling this game, i am thinking of close this game, until the rest of the "crewmembers" say if they are REALLY interested in this game or they are not TRULLY interested in the game (these persons are PlebMistress, Etheria and Lynne).

If they three say to me that they are REALLY interested in the game, we could continue from the last action, with the send of the bio of the character of Lynne.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I am very sorry to advise this. But Lynne is out immediately of the game, because Lynne didn´t send me anything about his/her character. I advised this a lot of days before. And i don´t know if this advise, it should go to the others players.