Favorite Myrellion Queen

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Either Queen Tavira or Queen Irellia since I feel I got more out of them when it comes to interaction.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Speaking of Queen of the Deeps, is she only going to be a one time interaction? Will she not come back at a later point? I can understand not having her give more experience but being able to get impregnated and get the bow would be cool. By the way, I haven't encountered her yet so if there is some reason why she needs to keep the bow then ignore please ignore my suggestion

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For now Queen of the Deeps is one time enounter. Savin meantion thou that there is possibility of seeing her again gated after picking getting eggs first time.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
So taking her bow is a no-no?

You can take it, but if you do, you'll never see her again.

Then again, there's no guarantee she's ever going to have more content. And the only way to see her again is to get egged, which your character might not want to do (be it because they don't like being egged or because you don't want the pregnancy's side effects), so taking the bow may be an option.

Unfortunately, it's generally weaker than Tease and there most likely will be better Lust weapons in the future, so getting the bow isn't exactly a necessity either.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You can take it, but if you do, you'll never see her again.

Then again, there's no guarantee she's ever going to have more content. And the only way to see her again is to get egged, which your character might not want to do (be it because they don't like being egged or because you don't want the pregnancy's side effects), so taking the bow may be an option.

Unfortunately, it's generally weaker than Tease and there most likely will be better Lust weapons in the future, so getting the bow isn't exactly a necessity either.

Especially after the bow nerf that just went in,  so it really isn't worth it unless you are a major fan of bows for some reason.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
By the way how long is The Queen of the Deep's gestation period? Feels like my main female has been preggers for some time now... (longer then i thought she would be anyways...)

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
By the way how long is The Queen of the Deep's gestation period? Feels like my main female has been preggers for some time now... (longer then i thought she would be anyways...)

The incubation period is for 6 weeks, then the PC will give birth.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
All hail Queen Lieve! What she isn't a queen? Blasphemy, she is a queen in my eyes!!