Favorite Tits Scenes

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Zephyr bending you over her desk is pretty awesome, was pretty disappointed in the mutal handjob scene since itwasn't nearly as sexy. Between the 'her dick does not end'  type descriptions and her whispering in your ear that if you get Treated she'll be happy to do this to you every day no matter what kind of Cow you become. I'd never want to get treated but her putting the idea in my head is pretty hot.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Sera is my favourite X3

I'm looking forward to turning the tables on her. I don't like putting my characters in sub positions if I can help it, but I'm going to do that with Sera at least once, just to brain break her when she finds out her former "pet" is now her master. 

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
I'm looking forward to turning the tables on her. I don't like putting my characters in sub positions if I can help it, but I'm going to do that with Sera at least once, just to brain break her when she finds out her former "pet" is now her master. 

Yeah I'm the opposite X3 I'm always a sub and feel terrible when I'm forced to be a cruel dom x( but each to their own xD

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I like it when I win fights. Then I can choose what to do (which is generally just leaving anyway).

I particularly like boss battles. If feels like something great has been accomplished when beating a boss.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
I liked Zephyr's sex scene over the desk until the whole npc cock thickness thread on the old forum informed me that her dick is only 6 inches long. Now every time I play that scene now I'm confused and conflicted.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Ceria is cute, but she gives me the "girl in a local port" Feel, fun to have a tumble with, but no emotional attachment whatsoever.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
And then there's Emmy, I am ashamed I forgot about our blushing Jackeless. Actually having to woo and win her affection bit by bit, and getting her more randy and connected as we do really sells her as a stable character and one that will keep us going back to Myrellion. I really do respect her conviction to hold onto herself and not just give into her hormones and libido  as well as expecting to be properly wooed. She also adds a bit of empathy in her basically having to run to the Rim to be able to be what she feels is herself. 

I think for me, the big moment is when my Steele admits he is polyamorous and Emmy has to take a moment to come to terms with that. That she is initially sad and comments on losing her dream of finding "the one" that is interested in finding the same really hits home that she is making a sacrifice accepting Steele and his lifestyle into her life. This also makes it all the more poignant when she does accept him and his admission. All in all,  can't wait to see what she has next.

As intended, yes.

Yup, but I saw someone mention her and while I don't waifu her much, I did feel she deserved a mention as I do enjoy her interactions. I do like that Steele can just have fun with her, as much as I enjoy character with depth and pathos, sometimes we just need a breakroom bj with a hot, bubblegum chewing space-elf.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I liked Zephyr's sex scene over the desk until the whole npc cock thickness thread on the old forum informed me that her dick is only 6 inches long. Now every time I play that scene now I'm confused and conflicted.

What? That's it? That's, well normal sized for a human today, but in TiTs time frame that's leaning on the small side of the spectrum.... I'm honestly surprised it's not bigger than that.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It can't be since its a foot long flaccid. It might be like slim T where signals got crossed and weirdness occurred.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
The problem is is that it's never specified in her description whether it's six inches long or six inches thick. Back whenever that thread was (if someone can use the waybackmachine or whatever they use to check the old forum to check this that'd be appreciated) Zephyr had like the third or fourth highest cock volume of all the npcs at the time, though mostly due to her knot, which was made out to be Kath-level with testing or whatnot. Think that Brynn, Skinny T, and one of Irelia's servants beat her out for total cock area/volume. This was pre queen of the deep I think, but after someone like Irelia's myr boy servants and Dally.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The problem is is that it's never specified in her description whether it's six inches long or six inches thick. Back whenever that thread was (if someone can use the waybackmachine or whatever they use to check the old forum to check this that'd be appreciated) Zephyr had like the third or fourth highest cock volume of all the npcs at the time, though mostly due to her knot, which was made out to be Kath-level with testing or whatnot. Think that Brynn, Skinny T, and one of Irelia's servants beat her out for total cock area/volume. This was pre queen of the deep I think, but after someone like Irelia's myr boy servants and Dally.

It said "6 inch canine dick" wihich implies that it's "6 inches long".

That said...

It can't be since its a foot long flaccid. It might be like slim T where signals got crossed and weirdness occurred.

At first it says 6 inches, but then during one of her two sex scenes (the mutual handjob, I think) It says "well over a foot long", which would imply that she is 6 inches long while flaccid.

Now if Zephyr is a grower the same way the PC is, flaccid cock length is calculated as:

erect length × 0.25

In other words, a 4th of the erect length. Meaning that Zephyr has a 24 inch dogdick when erect.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yeah I'm the opposite X3 I'm always a sub and feel terrible when I'm forced to be a cruel dom x( but each to their own xD

And there's me, who dislikes both sub and dom. Good thing I have plenty of things to do within the parameters of "equal partners", even if it involves getting reamed or reaming someone else. Maybe it's just that I'm not a very trusting individual, not comfortable in handing over the reins of my life for even a few moments. Sex can be as rough as it needs to be, but as soon as someone is exerting power over someone, or trying to control them, it ruins the whole mood.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

There's a lot of incongruity there. The bit where she shows it you says it's six inches long - but that's flaccid. Actually according to the game files she has the biggest dick in the game, surface area-wise. A situation not helped by Shou's portrait, which really doesn't capture her well in most ways.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
There's a lot of incongruity there. The bit where she shows it you says it's six inches long - but that's flaccid. Actually according to the game files she has the biggest dick in the game, surface area-wise. A situation not helped by Shou's portrait, which really doesn't capture her well in most ways.

I think this is a good time to remember that the description and files aren't always in line. The best example people keep pointing out is the capacity of Anno/Syri. Syri has a smaller capacity despite ostensibly being much more accustomed to anal than Anno. Still, if she starts out at that size flaccid, but winds up with the biggest in the game... she's a hell of a grower.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I think this is a good time to remember that the description and files aren't always in line. The best example people keep pointing out is the capacity of Anno/Syri. Anno has a smaller capacity despite ostensibly being much more accustomed to anal than Syri. Still, if she starts out at that size flaccid, but winds up with the biggest in the game... she's a hell of a grower.

Isn't the first time you do Anno up the bum the first time for her, though?

And yeah. Problem seems to be that Fen envisaged Zeph's knot as being a lot like a life ring.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Isn't the first time you do Anno up the bum the first time for her, though?

And yeah. Problem seems to be that Fen envisaged Zeph's knot as being a lot like a life ring.

The Mutual Masturbation scene is quite funny due to her reactions. Sometimes it seems she just gives up on trying to describe it, if you have a particularly exotic tool.

But honestly, I barely visit NT during the game. Usually just to max out my stats in the gym, get the extra silicone for Gianna and buy the duster from Ellie. (Because trenchcoats are baller.)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I think this is a good time to remember that the description and files aren't always in line. The best example people keep pointing out is the capacity of Anno/Syri. Anno has a smaller capacity despite ostensibly being much more accustomed to anal than Syri.

I think you got that backwards.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Zephyr's dick is 9 inches long erect and has a flaccid ratio of 0.6, giving her 5.4 inches flaccid (possibly rounded up to 6). Thickness isn't specificed so it defaults to 1/6. Which means her dick is 0.9-1 inches thick flaccid and 1.5 inches thick erect. That's diameter, by the way. 

Now let's take a look at the Cock Size Hall of Fame:

Kiro: 21
Taivra: 22
Bess: 24 (Tentacle Cock)
Brynn: 30

But the winner is Nameless Leithan at 36 inches, beating out Brynn as the previous Champion of 2015! You can encounter him at Beth's.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I guess, any thread here is going to turn into a dick-measuring contest, Steele's or otherwise :p

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Zephyr's dick is 5.4 inches long flaccid and 9 inches long erect. Now let's take a look at the Cock Size Hall of Fame:

Kiro: 21
Taivra: 22
Bess: 24 (Tentacle Cock)
Brynn: 30

But the winner is Nameless Leithan at 36 inches, beating out Brynn as the previous Champion of 2015! You can encounter him at Beth's.

Where does it say what Zephyr's exact measurements are? and where do you encounter said "Nameless Leithan"?

I'm genuinely curious!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Thank goodness that in the future it is mandated that everyone's orifices be stretchy enough to take on at least 20 inches of phallic shaped objects! 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
In the game files. Raw length is 9 and flaccid multiplier is 0.6

Also, like I said you can encounter him at Beth's (random chance) if you turn tricks there. You need to have a Taur body, though. Which is funny because male Taur on PC (Taur or otherwise) is rare. I think Kelt's the only one.