Favorite Tits Scenes

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I find those very adorable and wish more things like that occurred.

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
I like when you ask Ogram about his job.

"Yeah, we can all see you’ve got contraband stuffed up your ass. Drop trou, buddy. It’s Mr. Gloves time."

I legit was laughing my ass off for a while. I dunno why this is so funny to me, lol. Thanks for that, Savin,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not rember what was my fav scene before but now with Jim creation it's the one where it's about becoming friends with her/him and ends up with words about jsut been friend-zoned by sex bot. I really couldn't stop lol for long time after first time readong it. Jim-sama my hat is off for that scene (especialy ending ^^).

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Ah most of Savin and Jims stuff been my favorite stuff puppysluts, nightmare coding sexbots, and lovely trans waitress

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Any interaction that goes for "feels", to be honest. Good examples would be with Embry, Reaha or Liliana.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Anno's petplay scene is Best Scene. HNNNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'd really love to be on the other side of the leash TBH. Maybe Syri could do that at some point...

Isn't there another leash scene at Inessa's shop? I seem to vaguely remember noping the hell out of there, afterwards. And as much as it doesn't appeal to me, it kinda makes sense with puppysluts.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Isn't there another leash scene at Inessa's shop? I seem to vaguely remember noping the hell out of there, afterwards. And as much as it doesn't appeal to me, it kinda makes sense with puppysluts.

Inessa is a bottom though, so why would she walk you on a leash?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
No no no no, I mean a scene with a human and ausar that plays out during your interactions with her, that doesn't involve either of you.

well if I'm not getting walked by a cute girl it really doesn't matter.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
If it is scratched by the Hellhound [treated female Ausar] character Savin teased thinking of writing I might be saying that is my favorite scene for sure.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
If it is scratched by the Hellhound [treated female Ausar] character Savin teased thinking of writing I might be saying that is my favorite scene for sure.

It's so hard to pick favourite scenes...

For feels, probably cuddling Liliana to sleep as she deals with her PTSD.

For sex... fuck it, getting reamed by Renvra's hybrid tubedick.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I really like Domme!Bess' get and give doggy style since, being as my character has a knot and she makes the idea of being stuck in her very sexy. She has a knot for that reason too.

Not too big on her Mettaton looks, but her personality is pretty fucking amazing. Same deal with Xanthe: sexy as fuck scenes even though her looks aren't my deal.

K

Krynh

No no no no, I mean a scene with a human and ausar that plays out during your interactions with her, that doesn't involve either of you.

That happens when you choose to look closer at her skin mods

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
This thread was really nice on the old forum. I think it deserves to still exist :D

As for me so far it would have to be the naleen female cuddle sleepover times.

That cuddle is the reason why I like the Naleen female the most out of all the NPC's in M'henga's jungle zone (At least until Jim's Vanae Maiden NPC gets added).

BlueRaven

Dec 21, 2015
A very kinky scene comes out of nowhere, potentially even after choosing an option that makes it clear you're not into it.

The bit where a customer walks with a girl on a leash and accidentally interrupts if you go to kiss her? I didn't think it was that kinky. I mean, it is a bondage store. It's not like you all bang or something.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I have to say that Kiro losing her virginity was not one I saw coming. I'm expecting more of her brash nature and "let's tear it up!" and what do we get? A very tender moment when she basically admits she's falling for Steele. I say that because she starts to go through all the reasons why she's saving her virginity and who for and just fades into "That's you, isn't it?" The sheer emotional weight of the epiphany really sets the stage for the scene being as much about them becoming closer as it is about Kiro basically getting fucked senseless.

Not to mention she teases us with the idea of joining us on the ship and having a few pups. I like the hope this offers late in the game but I can easily see it just being dirty talk to tickle Steele's more primal side. 

Jim's characters really hit the "awesome Waifu" index and it's hard to pick one out of all of them.

Another character that while already discussed in a different thread deserves mentioning in my list here. Syri. I love Anno really I do, but I cannot shake the "fuckbuddies and friends" vibe from her. There are only 2 things I've seen that Anno changed by moving to the ship, well 3: She changed her address, both business and personal, she is now boinking Steele, and arguably gets to see Kaede a lot more or at least in different places. Beyond that, her lifestyle, relationships, and goals haven't really changed.

Syri on the other hand, again, starts out like Kiro and has the "wild and raunchy sex and hanging out" start to the relationship...but then she hits you with scenes like coming to your ship because she missed you that much as well as giving you her panties. Then there's the puppyslutmas where she basically will go, if you ask her, and make peace with her family after years of not contacting them, and putting on a dress if Steele requests it. Considering how independent she is and how strong her sense of self is, to the point where she adapted and even enjoys the "accident". Syri is basically letting Steele choose her appearance, and by association with the chosen article of clothing, her gender identity as well. If that isn't a sign of trust and faith I don't know what is.

Penny is another one that seems one-note until she hits you with the emotional connection. She's happy where she is in life and while not joining Steele on his adventures, that actually adds impact to her mentioning having a cute mate in her list of reasons why she's happy. She's one that I could see having kits eventually as a natural progression of her relationship with Steele, once she felt like she had reached the point where she wanted to. If that happened, she'd raise the kid herself but make sure to include Steele in the kit's life. Again, this is just me reading into the character but she offers hot and wild fun and bits of "daw" as well.

On the less "waifu" side, I love teasing Kelly and making as if to walk away. The look I imagine on her face when called on her bluff is hilarious. 

I like when Reaha goes a little patch happy and thinks she can handle Steele...only to be proven very, and delightfully wrong.

I love messing with Renvra and leaving her well packed with fertilised eggs, the "turnabout is fair play" makes me smirk as she gets a taste of being overfull on eggs.

Inviting Saendra with Kiro is always a good time, the gorgeous kitty-bitch of a redhead never able to resist her eyes being bigger than her stomach. 

Gianna's "oops" when she and Steel break the bed is another moment of pure amusement for me.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I have to say that Kiro losing her virginity was not one I saw coming. I'm expecting more of her brash nature and "let's tear it up!" and what do we get? A very tender moment when she basically admits she's falling for Steele. I say that because she starts to go through all the reasons why she's saving her virginity and who for and just fades into "That's you, isn't it?" The sheer emotional weight of the epiphany really sets the stage for the scene being as much about them becoming closer as it is about Kiro basically getting fucked senseless.

Not to mention she teases us with the idea of joining us on the ship and having a few pups. I like the hope this offers late in the game but I can easily see it just being dirty talk to tickle Steele's more primal side. 

Jim's characters really hit the "awesome Waifu" index and it's hard to pick one out of all of them.

Another character that while already discussed in a different thread deserves mentioning in my list here. Syri. I love Anno really I do, but I cannot shake the "fuckbuddies and friends" vibe from her. There are only 2 things I've seen that Anno changed by moving to the ship, well 3: She changed her address, both business and personal, she is now boinking Steele, and arguably gets to see Kaede a lot more or at least in different places. Beyond that, her lifestyle, relationships, and goals haven't really changed.

Syri on the other hand, again, starts out like Kiro and has the "wild and raunchy sex and hanging out" start to the relationship...but then she hits you with scenes like coming to your ship because she missed you that much as well as giving you her panties. Then there's the puppyslutmas where she basically will go, if you ask her, and make peace with her family after years of not contacting them, and putting on a dress if Steele requests it. Considering how independent she is and how strong her sense of self is, to the point where she adapted and even enjoys the "accident". Syri is basically letting Steele choose her appearance, and by association with the chosen article of clothing, her gender identity as well. If that isn't a sign of trust and faith I don't know what is.

Penny is another one that seems one-note until she hits you with the emotional connection. She's happy where she is in life and while not joining Steele on his adventures, that actually adds impact to her mentioning having a cute mate in her list of reasons why she's happy. She's one that I could see having kits eventually as a natural progression of her relationship with Steele, once she felt like she had reached the point where she wanted to. If that happened, she'd raise the kid herself but make sure to include Steele in the kit's life. Again, this is just me reading into the character but she offers hot and wild fun and bits of "daw" as well.

On the less "waifu" side, I love teasing Kelly and making as if to walk away. The look I imagine on her face when called on her bluff is hilarious. 

I like when Reaha goes a little patch happy and thinks she can handle Steele...only to be proven very, and delightfully wrong.

I love messing with Renvra and leaving her well packed with fertilised eggs, the "turnabout is fair play" makes me smirk as she gets a taste of being overfull on eggs.

Inviting Saendra with Kiro is always a good time, the gorgeous kitty-bitch of a redhead never able to resist her eyes being bigger than her stomach. 

Gianna's "oops" when she and Steel break the bed is another moment of pure amusement for me.

*lots of clapping* That whole list hit here. *points to my heart* I wholeheartedly agree!

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
You pretty much hit almost every character I like in TiTS. 

A lot of my favs are Jim's work, so it'd have gotten pretty repetitive to list them all. 

I did neglect Tavria and conquering her and her bedroom scenes, there's just something about knowing you are the only person she'll willingly and even eagerly submit to that just makes me go "Muh boner!" She is Steele's queen...and she likes it!