A short Fast Rp concept

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
I'm looking for 3-4 players that can post regularly for what I hope will be a quick Rp with a defined endpoint. 

The concept:

The players are a group of friends that get together for a sleepover/game night.  Everybody has fun for awhile, then someone pulls out a really old board game and suggests they play it.  But as it turns out the game bares a magical curse and now the friends have no choice but to play the game to the end.  Dealing with Transformational consequences and "sexy fun times" along the way.

The Rules:

-All PCs start as single gendered 'normal' humans of the age of consent or older.  No other restrictions apply.

- Include: Name, Physical description, approximate age, and optional background 

-As GM I will control the spirit of the game.  Each day it advance to the next player's turn (schdule open to change).  For each turn I will roll three dice, one for how far the player's piece will move two for how they will transform.  

-Each turn the player whose turn it is will also be given a task to perform.  How successful they are at the task and how long it takes them will determine the extent of the transformation.  The higher the movement roll the more difficult the task will be.  The player will have ~24 hours to interact with the others to complete their task.  If they don't it is considered an automatic failure.  

-Between turns players are free to interact in any way.  And can ask questions of the Spirit, I will answer them as soon as I can after noticing them.

-The game ends when one player suceesfully moves 20 spaces.  They win a special prize that will be revealed at that time.

-Players can control their transformations within the results of the roll.  If however a character talks back to the Spirit or refuses to participate will result in a TF of my choice.

-The Tf Roll possiblities are as follows:  Area of body roll, Head, Arms, Legs, Chest, Crotch,  Full Body.    Type Roll, Multi/grow,  Vanish/Shrink, Animal/Shrink (person size or smaller),  Animal/Grow (person size or larger), Inanimate (doll, plant, statue, etc.),  Weird (Anything not covered by the other options)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
I have recived Four requests for particpation.  Once all players post breif character profiles They are free to post in character.  I will begin the game with my first post as the Spirit within a few days of all profiles being posted.

Accepted players are: Dracomic, Etheria, Darth_Litith, and AxeCalculator.

Any interested and not on the list don't dispair If this goes well I may run a second one.

When posting a profile include:

Name:

Approximate Age:

Physical Description: (includeing gender)

Background: (As little as two sentences is fine)

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Name: Emma Ritter

Approximate Age: 22

Physical Description: Emma is a leggy girl, tall and blonde of hair. Her features are nordic, with blue eyes and a long thin face. She dresses fairly normally, hiding much of her body behind clothing, though it can be seen that her hips and chest are slight.

Background: Emma has just finished university and moved into work in the private sector. She is working in an office job that has nothing to do with her literature degree, but pays well enough. She is hoping for a fun evening of relaxation with friends, away from her old worries, and the lingering breakup that even six months before lingers on in her mind.

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Name: Paul Johanna

Approximate Age: 24

Physical Description: Paul is quite the small person, being only 5'9, rather pale, and very bony. His eyes are quite sullen, and his hair black and untamed. He has this perpetual visage of absolute horror, accenting the rest of his features quite well, seeming to give him a strange vibe of "I'm not crazy, they're out to get me." Not to mention he frequently wears the most covering clothing possible. An array of hoodies and denim pants appear to be all he has in whatever form of closet he possess.

Background: Paul appears to be a disturbed individual, this is easily apparent at a passing glance, however this is not the case. Paul is in fact a very uppity pleasant individual, who is a responsible and productive member of society. However, he does appear to spend a vast amount of his time mucking about online, perhaps this has some impact on how he behaves himself, as well as having the strange visage he does. He wants to get out of his usual cave, and spend some time with real people, people who aren't similar to him. Oh, what a dream.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Name: Alexia Von Drake

Approximate Age: 23 1/2

Physical Description: Alexia is a gothic girl, tall and her hair black similar to a raven. Her features are half asian and american with black eyes and a normal face with a pale skin. Usually she dresses normally all black because her gothic feelings, but sometimes she puts others clothes with dark colors (like red and blue).

Background: Alexia has just finished university and moved into work in the Agency of her father, but in really she likes all live tattoos, and how to put them in the bodies, her own secret is that she has a lot of tattoos in her naked body and all are very gothic and heavies. In real, her own secret could be that if she could reborn again, she should re-born androgynus or neutre.

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Name :Olivia Godfrey

Physical Description:she is overweight and because of that she have a rather plump body ,she stand at a medium height of 6' 3" ,long black hair a smooth slightly dark skin and blue eyes 

(i have a picture if anyone is interested http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2394065 )

Bio:Olivia is a good and kind friend ,somewhat shy and insecure because of her body  , currently work in her house fixing computers for money .

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma sits in the room, smiling at her gathered friends. She is in a suit, having come strait from work. The skirt reaches her knees, and the top couple of buttons on her blouse are open signifying this is fun time. SHe sips from a glass of white wine slowly. She doesn't have much of a head for drink, but she intends to get nice and tipsy this evening.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

Alexia walked quickly to the meet with their new friends after they met yesterday in the cafe of the centre, she walked quickly to see through the window of the cafe, and she saw her new friend called Emma with a glass of white wine inside

She looks her reflection (more or less) in the glass of the cafe, her appearance was good, not too heavy and not too few of the gothic make up, and she decide to breath some times, because she is a little nervously before the meeting, she goes inside of the cafe and walks to the table that Emma is, saying

Ehem, excuse me, are you Emma?

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(If everyone has posted at least once, I will start the Cursed game 'Xchange' at about this time tomorrow.  Turn order will be the sme as the order Profiles were posted.  When it is your turn you will have ~24 hours to post your character's efforts to comlete their given task.  Most tasks will require some interaction with atleast one other player.  This schdule can be adjusted to be more convinent for all players if necessary.  If there are any questions ask them now or in Character later, I will try to keep an eye on the forum to answer questions in a timely manner.)

(Until then use this time to introduce yourselves and establish any pre-existing relationships, jealousies, or secret crushes.)

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma stands and smiles "Hello again" She shakes the gothic woman's hand breifly before sitting again. admiring the dress sense and the courage that she has put into her appearance.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

If you don´t remember, Emma, my name is Von Drake, Alexia Von Drake and we met yesterday for the game night of today, don´t you remember that?

I sit down in front of you while a waitress comes to our table and i ask her a coke light, waiting also Emma´s answer

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma nods "Yes of course. It was only yesterday after all" She takes a sip of her drink as she sits back down. "The others should be along shortly, then we can begin"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia Godfrey

After dressing up in a white shirt a black jacket and blue jeans she go towards the cafe to meet with her new friends. After seeing then while passing by the window she waves to then before going into the cafe "Hello Emma ,Hello Alexia " she say with a smile before sitting in the same table as then.

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Paul Johanna

It was not long after Paul had gotten himself ready for the possible night to come, he had made his way out. Not being the particularly social type, it was out of the ordinary for one such as he to join his friends in their little gatherings. The short slender figure that was Paul, made his way to the place that supposedly he was supposed to travel too. His three friends not apparent, though noticeable, he made his way over to them, seeming a bit nervous, and uncomfortable. Though this behavior was not out of the ordinary, it would still probably not sit well with most. "H-hello." he murmured, clearing his throat, as he approached his three pals.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

After a moment of silence between Emma and me, Paul and Olivia arrive almost at the same time to the cafe, i know each other more or less but a little more Olivia, because we played some times to RPGs in table, and i get up of the table that we two are saying to them (Olivia and Paul)

Hi guys...

Olivia...

Paul...

What do you want to drink?

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma stands again to say hello, before sitting and taking a sip of her drink again. She finishes it, smiling to the Alexia. "House White please" It is not the best wine in the world, but she doesn't want to take advantage of the other woman's generosity "So guys. Whose house are we headed to, and what are we playing?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia Godfrey

"I would like some cofe if that is ok Alexia ... and maybe a piece of strawberry cake ?" 

she then look at Emma "well there are some board games in my house if any of you are interested .."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

Which board games and what type do you have? we could put it more interesting with some new rules that we could invent there in your house, are you agreed with my idea, Paul, Olivia and Emma?

Waitress, i want another cheese and oreo cake, please

The thing is putting very interesting and i am interested from now, after i heard Olivia

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
As soon as the friends walk in the front door their attention is drawn to the rather old looking board game already set up on the table.  The four friends gather around the game in a sort of daze, not even noticing when the door closes by itself.  The four wooden pieces on the board look remarkably like sytlized minitures of the friends.

The trance is broken with a small flash of light.  When their vision clears there is a hologram of a small anime girl in renissance sytle but revealing clothing floating above the old wooden game board.  The anime girl starts to speak, "Welcome players, thank you for choosing to play Xchange.  A game of lowered inhibitions, exciting challenges, and unusual consequences.  I am the Spirit of the game.  My role is to  enforce the rules of the game and provide you with each turns challenge.  I promise you lives will never be the same after tonight.  Tee Hee"

"Now who shall go first?"  The spirit spins rapidly for a few moments before slowing down and facing Emma.  "You, Emma are the lucky one to get the first turn."  A set of holographic dice materialize and Spirit rolls them.  As they tumble they grow to slightly larger than normal size.  One die is a tradtional die regonised by all and shows 4.  The other two show strange symbols.  With a bubbly smile the Spirit speaks again, "Oooo such a nice first roll.  For your task you must preform a strip tease and remove at least the items of clothing named by your fellow players.  If you can manage to make it look good and only remove those three items I'll move you a bonus space.  But do be quick about it, you are on the clock and there are consequences for taking too long.  Tee Hee."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll results:  Move, 4  TF: Legs, Mutli/Grow  

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Drake

After we go out of the cafe, we take the direction of the house of Olivia, and we go inside.

Immediately our eyes goes to the board game that is in the table of the salon, it is very old and the pieces are very similar to our aspects

In that moment an anime girl hologram appears in front of us telling that the game is called Xchange and she will be the judge of the game, and she speaks to Emma saying that she will be the first player to play, and she (Emma) has to perform a...

¡¡¿STRIP-TEASE?!!

I can´t believe the words that i listened but a strange thought cross my mind and say (i don´t know why the panties appears in my mind), waiting to Emma´s strip tease

Panties

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma looks a little bemused to Alexia "Panties. Really!?" She doesn't know if she want to go along with this or not, but she sips her wine as she looks to the others "What about you guys?"

She loks around for a battery, or something powering the game. It was a little raunchier than she was expecting, and far more advanced than anything she thought was on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia Godfrey

She look surprised by the board game she don't remember even seen also by the hologram of the revealing girl that made her blush and made her rethink about playing the game ...

"sorry everyone ... i don't even remember having such thing ... you don't need to play if you don't want ... sorry Emma just remove your shoes if you want ..." her face is red and seems uncomfortable with all that is happening .

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
She smiles to Olivia. Certainly a more appealing prospect than taking off her panties.She sips at her wine and turns to Paul. "And what will the last thing be? Say skirt and I will snap you neck" Her tone is obviously joking.

It is weird though that Olivia siad she didn't remember setting the game up. And the miniatures... So damned detailed.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(I will additional time as this was the first turn and task.  And add a rule that if a task requires input from a player who fails to respond for a couple hours, another player can step in and provide the missing input.)

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
((Cool - I will check back in an hour. If there is no responce then I will choose the last item myself))

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
"Jacket" Paul mutters and Emma shoot him a smile. It could have been a lot worse after al, aside form Olivia's frankly perverse suggestion it was all very tame. She decides to play along as much as she can. First she kicks off her shoes with a little twirl. And then slowly slinks off her jacket.

She reaches under her skirt and pulls away her panties form unerneath after swaying her hips a little more. She feel simultaneously stupid and sexy as her hips move, finally kicking off her underwear towards Alexia. It is not an overly sexy pair, just the sort of average things you would wear for a night out with friends.

The young woman pulls her skirt as low as she can when she sits down. She crosses her legs to stop anyone getting a look up-skirt. She smiles to the group, hoping that she has done enough to satisfy whatever requirements were in the rules, tapping the board to try and activate the hologram.

((I cede any transformations to Phil.  I have more fun working with what someone else gives me))