Riya ideas/suggestions

F

Franks

So now that Riya has a better selection of sex scenes, I'm getting ready to move on to her next story expac - namely, something that will lead to her leaving Tavros. I already have an idea of what I want to do towards that end, but I'd love to hear your suggestions and ideas as well.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Kick her upstairs - A excellent career move (or one she cannot refuse) that more or less strands her in some incredibly unpleasant and/or isolated locale. Preferably something like the Dazaan homeworld where its assumed that some unpleasant fate should befall her during a long term tenure.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As I posted back in the day, I'd be interested in something that revolves around her "friends in high places".

Wolder's idea made me wonder whether we could have her as an Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS-like character should the Spehs Prison idea ever came to be.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
As I said before, a satisfying, gameplay-linked way of getting rid of her is Steele gaining enough influence elsewhere to get her booted somewhere unpleasant. Would Horace Decker, for instance, say no to a request from the savior of Tarkus to having a particular officer relocated to an asteroid mining facility?

Her becoming an eager Dzaan cumslut, as suggested above, would of course be perfect.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Wolder's idea made me wonder whether we could have her as an ilsa, She Wolf of the SS-like character should the Spehs Prison idea ever came to be.

Having her be "promoted" to UGC Oversight on the Space Prison would be top notch. PM me if you wanna take a peek at the docs for it.

Or dzaan cum-slut. Both are hot.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Going with thew cumslut idea: maybe she gets transferred to Myrellion to keep an eye on the reds, the reds subsequently find out she's got a cock, and red-myr venom slut awaaaaaaaay. You could even have special scenes for red-myr PCs.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Feed her to a dommier NPC.

Reactions: Zavos
F

Franks

"A suspicious looking alien has been seen walking right in here!"

*demonic claws tapping on counter*

"Supposedly it was a Rahn. Wouldnt happen to know anything about that, ugly?"

*tapping stops*

I'm assuming you mean Sera, and as funny as it is to picture them flinging vitriol back and forth, I'm not doing that without Nonesuch's approval.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I'm assuming you mean Sera, and as funny as it is to picture them flinging vitriol back and forth, I'm not doing that without Nonesuch's approval.

Oh, Im just...how did Ted call it? Throwing shit against a wall? And Im having fun doing it.

That being said, please DO ask for permission before including existing characters, if youre seriously considering something like this.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hmmm... If Riya was "given" a vacation at NT, do you think the treatment would turn her into a mindless bimbo?

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Nah Franks has already stated that she'd end up an amazon if treated.
Well that's the opposite of an issue right there.

Also, does Riya like, actually place strong belief in her kinky racism, because I feel like in the world of TiTS, that would be logistically difficult. Or is it more of a sera-style hatred of non-human traits? or does she secretly love dem puppysloots?

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I personally suggest the Space Prison route. I think that's a good way to "move" her.
Plus people cant exactly complain about a character that's in a place full of them, (Dr Badger, Kaska, and whatever poor fuck we put there)
It will also keep Riya... well Riya. Having her treated would just kill the mood for me.

Quick Edit: Like to note I actually really like the characters i stated above including Riya. But i am capable of understanding where other people come from about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
i'm still disappointed she's the one /pol/lack that doesn't like traps

Reactions: Ormael

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
For the umpteenth time, I'm not bimbofying Riya. I intend to write sub content for her, but I'm not sure how I want to go about it yet.
Have the PC break down her barriers, and make her realise that all she wanted was to be a cum-[REDACTED] for non-humans all along? Or maybe have her become really fuck-hungry or something? I hope you figure out something cool! :D

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Perhaps have her be promoted to somewhere else. Maybe the prison like Savin suggested. I imagine you could either suggest it to one of the higher ups or talk to Riya about it. She seemed to have a thing for putting cuffs on girls.

I intend to write sub content for her, but I'm not sure how I want to go about it yet.
Maybe you discover her in a moment of weakness and help her out perhaps by being a bit "dominate" (I couldn´t come up with a better word here, but I was thinking about something like being in the care of others and/or letting someone else take lead might not be so bad)
Just an idea I had on the spot.
I´m sure you´ll figure something out :)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well, it's not going to be locked like to Red Myr PC's, right?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Out of all the ideas listed so far, the ones I'd throw my vote behind, fwiw, are:

1. NS' concept of making the ability to deal with Riya into a nod to the real personal influence PC has earned besides their status as Vic's kid.

2. Kesil's idea of Spess Prison is the one I like the most. The role just fits her very much, and power 'abuse' + handcuffs are a major part of her fetish set. Like, Penny might goof about such things, but with Riya it will fit the interests of the TA like a glove.

3. Dzaan cum or Red Myr Venom addiction I'm not so keen on, but if it can be done in a way that won't kill Riya's character, having her still be dommy/assholish to some extent, I can't deny that I find the concept pretty hot. I also have a vague idea about combining it with # 2. Like, have the Chief Warden of the Spess Prison (or other kind of potential Riya's superior there) be a Red Myr morph/Dzaan that isn't amused at all with the attitude of officer Batra apply their special disciplinary touch on Riya, with mixed results.

Now, to list the ideas I'd love to see and that weren't mentioned:

1. Linking the resolution with the Report Her option. It will immediately solve the issue of 'trap option' a decent amount of people brought up.

2. The idea of Riya's situation being the result of a compromise between her friends and foes upstairs, PC learning about the arrangement and then using that information in combination with their newly gained influence.

3. Having an option to send Riya somewhere PC will never see her again alongside an option like Spess prison. That way, those who want nothing to do with Riya period will be able to get rid of her for good, and those who want to have more of her with a changed dynamic will be able to do have such content.

4. Expanding on shade's idea, Riya being down on her luck and allowing a caring dom to take the lead for at least a bit, tho in my mind the dom in question shouldn't necessarily be the PC (they'll just witness and maybe participate) and Riya should have a lot of her attitude still intact (think sub!Sera, but more butch).

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
some detention fun like these lovely images:

16649264_737328253093299_5358709143990041690_n.png

16641094_737328239759967_789851015585423091_n.png
16473872_737328226426635_8003651103381906216_n.jpg
16640644_737328266426631_7766126375811362586_n.jpg

getting renditioned and "tortured" by a strong military chick would be pretty awesome

F

Franks

some detention fun like these lovely images:

16649264_737328253093299_5358709143990041690_n.png

16641094_737328239759967_789851015585423091_n.png
16473872_737328226426635_8003651103381906216_n.jpg
16640644_737328266426631_7766126375811362586_n.jpg

getting renditioned and "tortured" by a strong military chick would be pretty awesome

As long as we're posting adorable operators... have another rare Momiji.

9gteuEz.png

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm sure it seems like semantic nitpicking, but "sub content" makes me think more of an alternate route for Riya where a pure human futa PC can earn her respect, maybe even her admiration to some degree, and then Riya opens up to them emotionally while experimenting with a submissive sexual role and realizing that she likes it more than a dominant role. I'd like that, and I think adding the potential for that kind of emotional depth to Riya might help mitigate a lot of the hate directed at her, but I also know that's awfully lovey-dovey and would not be considered "dealing with" Riya for those that have issues with her.
This can certainly work. An initial stage of bonding (can take some ques from Ramis' interactions with females) followed by some sort of inciting incident that will make Riya ok with banging futa or experimenting with roles.
As long as we're posting adorable operators... have another rare Momiji.

9gteuEz.png
Her target.
Yum-7MBiIrw.jpg
I had an idea for removing Riya, involving Mrs. Reasner politely asking her to please stop.
Dunno if it will work as a permanent solution. But it simply must be an interaction scene available under right circumstances.

A badass mom CO vs. a big bad cop lady.

Who will win?:iiam:

Reactions: Tacit and Franks

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I greatly enjoy the Space Prison idea and agree that it would be a fit for a dominant officer, but is there really work to be done for her? I had imagined her to look for a more..."active" role and actually want to catch (alien) criminals instead of just torturing/questioning them.

You know how there has been talk about a City planet a long time ago? I never tire talking about that. Now, this is just how I imagine it myself, but I always think about it as Criminal City with lots of alien mafia and thelike.

I think a racist ex-special forces police officer like Riya would jump at the chance of being promoted to a place like that. And possibly bite off more than she can chew (corrupted police, mafia targeting her ass, her getting involved with the wrong ruthless businessmen)

Then again, Franks might appreciate it if his content had a chance of being coded in the somewhat near future. And Crime City (or rather City Planet) really isnt a thing right now.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I had an idea for removing Riya, involving Mrs. Reasner politely asking her to please stop.

That would be a...wonderful and quite diplomatic solution. If I recall well part of her family is non-human, so a mistreatment of any of them surely would trigger a protective response from her, in addition of anything that the player should tell her. Perhaps when she asks the other woman to stop, she brings her husband with her, to reinforce the message in a non-violent way?

Anyway, with the attitude that the officer has and her mysterious contacts, I doubt that the honest and gentle petition of a loving mother could make her stop, sadly.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
consensual ownership
I kid, I kid.

@Franks: Fuck, I had a picture of Kaguya giving Mokou a lollipop but I can't find it. It's not like me to leave a shitpost unposted.

I recommend getting Jill involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: zelda_fan6284

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Mmmm... have a dryad, flower power perk pc have the option to hang around her. Just hang and chat, nothing conspicuous at all. That's until the spores make her too horny to think straight and would even deign to ask you to fuck her(if you are muscled and tall enough) but you leave her there. Do it a few more times and she'll be begging for it, that's when you strike her with the great cock of the oak forests and make her realize that all she actually wanted was to be a gardener. More specifically your gardener, servicing to your every need as she'd do anything for just a taste of her powerful dryad mistress's fruity nectar.

Could done with a zil pc too I guess but I don't think you get zil pheromones even if TF'd enough.

I'm not expecting you to take it but I do play a dryad mostly and I've come up with this fantasy during one playthrough and thought it would be fun to share it.