RP CALLED "DAY 1:..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Dracomic, what could we do with the abscene of Phil along these days?, continue the game or stop it?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I think the same dracomic. Then we stop the game until Phil should come back in perfects conditions

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(Sorry guys. I've been a little scattered and have found it difficult to get my feel back in this game.  Don't know how long it last, sorry.)

Porcelaith

"I hope weapons won't be necessary, and I don't know if I could even use one with how my hands work now.  But I would feel safer if the two of you were confident of your ability to defend us if things go wrong."

I aaproach the door turning my back, "Could one of you wind me up before we go?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Don´t worry about that, Phil, we will wait and stop this for you, don´t we agreed, dracomic?)

JisSpider

Yes, my sis

I go to your back (Porcelaith), and take the key to give it a lot of rounds before of our exit to the party, and i give Vero-taur a signal that we three are prepared to it (the party)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(sure dont worry :)   )

Vero-taur

she nods and walk in front of the twins while they go towards the party to get some answer and hopefully not go into a trap.