Where's the last GaloMax?

Moo Cow

I've tried all the locations on the wiki and am still one shy of the final dose. I keep revisiting areas(I don't remember which areas already gave me one) and the listed shops to no avail. Is there a way to just get one?

Reactions: CloudStriker

Judge Worm

Sep 11, 2016
If I remember right, the last pill isn't in the game yet. I think I remember someone saying that it's going to be on Uveto eventually, but I could be wrong about that. Until then, the unlimited item cheat works for it if you're willing to do that.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
furfag is the only cheat that Fen allows to be publicly shared. And furfag and the xp cheat are the only ones that don't open the door to debug bugfests. The custom imput on the Men'gha nursebot is where you enter it.

K

Krynh

furfag is the only cheat that Fen allows to be publicly shared. And furfag and the xp cheat are the only ones that don't open the door to debug bugfests. The custom imput on the Men'gha nursebot is where you enter it.
That's really for those on mobile. Everyone else can just type it anywhere (although going to the codex so you don't accidentally use an item is best)

Moo Cow

That's really for those on mobile. Everyone else can just type it anywhere (although going to the codex so you don't accidentally use an item is best)
Thanks for the info guys. Guess I'll have to start a new character though for it. Kinda wanted to anyway.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I remember seeing the stuff on sale somewhere. I think it was one of the two mod shops on the station you start in(can't look up names now, am at work).

One of the pills is in Sera's inventory after getting at least one from Zo'Dee though it's only a one time thing, and you can't get another one. Same case is with Gene, you can get the other one from his shop inventory as well.
(This fucking quote system I hate it)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Gene in Myrellion, and Sera at Tavros both sells Galomax. One dose only. After you've bought one, it disappears from the merchant's shop. So you can still only get 4 doses. 2 from the merchant's two from Zo'dee.

Edit: This new forum makes it so much easier to be ninjad...

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
This new forum makes it so much easier to be ninjad...

To tell the truth I actually thought you ninja'd me for a moment, when it was the quote system being a douchenozzle on my end.
I miss the sound effects you hear when a new message pops in the very thread you're in, atleast then you know you're being ninja'd. >.<;

Moo Cow

Bringing this back to see if it's possible to get the last one legit yet or not. Been out of the game for awhile, pretty much a little after this initial post. If not, how does the cheat work? Apparently it requires me to already have one? I used them all. :/

Sorry if there's some rule against bumping old topics, just thought it would be better to revive one than make a new one of the same subject.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Bringing this back to see if it's possible to get the last one legit yet or not. Been out of the game for awhile, pretty much a little after this initial post. If not, how does the cheat work? Apparently it requires me to already have one? I used them all. :/

Sorry if there's some rule against bumping old topics, just thought it would be better to revive one than make a new one of the same subject.
The final pill is not yet available, and the cheat does require you to already have one. Really the only way to get it would be to use the save editor, https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/titsed-a-save-editor.2809/