The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You mean annoying teenagers who think they know everything and act like arrogant pricks?" Alex says, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup! But at least they wont cry and shit all over the place! they will just yell and call you stupid!" She laughs and pats his shoulder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and takes her hand, bringing it to his mouth to kiss it. "Yeah. It's a pretty big responsibility..." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks at hsi tender display "But we can handle it... we have managed everything else so far!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course! Say... Didn't you say you wanted to punish me for something I said...?" He asks, grinning cheekily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yea, thanks for reminding me!" She pats her cocks "On your knees big guy, you owe me a blow job!" She smiles happily.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and gets to his knees. "Something in the back of my mind is telling me I did this before..." He murmurs, before opening his mouth and taking one of her dicks into his mouth. He takes it all the way to the base in one slow motion, while his tongue wraps around the dick inside his mouth, and jerks it off like a cock as he sucks on it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia moans softly and starts to thrust her tentacles into Wren's ass again as her pleasure starts to build. "Mmm, you have done this before... you used to tongue fuck my urethra. It drove me wild."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooohhh fuck. Again!? You're so horn- Eeek!" Wren squeaks as the tentacles start thrusting into her ass again, her walls tightening around the girth invaders in her ass.

Alex looks up at Olivia with a raised eyebrow before unwinding his tongue from her dick and pressing it to the tip of her urethra and sliding his tongue in. She acutely feels the odd shape of the new tongue, which is wavy at the sides, as it slides down her urethra.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A long groan comes from her mouth as Alex tongue fucks her cock while blowing her. She shivers in her seat and speeds up her tentacles, pleasure filling her mind and sense. "Sooo goooood! your tongue is amazing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He bobs his head faster, sucking her off faster and harder as his tongue matches his pace, even twirling as it goes deeper and deeper. Then, she can feel his tongue tickling her prostate, all the way from inside her dick! One of his hands goes to her ignored dick and starts jerking it off, while his other hand goes to her pussy and thrusts three fingers in, thrusting them against her g-spot.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Nope, just nope, that was way too much for her to handle right now. She can't even cry out before hitting her orgasm and pumping Alex's mouth full of cum as well as Wren's ass at the same time. "Oh gods! So gooood!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hisnthraor bulges with her copious load as she pumps it down his throat. He swallows every drop, not letting even a tiny drip escape. His stomach bulges out quite a bit, making him look as if he had eaten a humongous meal. Of course, it doesn't last long as his hypermetabolism kicks in, digesting the cum.

Wren moans loudly as her ass is filled up so quickly, her stomach bulging out once again. "I'm so fuuuuulll!!" She groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a relaxed sigh she leans back, her load spent and her cocks going soft save for her tentacles which she still keeps buried in Wren's ass. "That... was... perfect. Thank you Alex."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pulls off her cocks and lets out a little burp. "Thanks for the rather thick, slightly salty lemonade!" He says, chuckling before standing up and kissing her, letting her taste her own cum on his lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gently pushes into the kiss, before breaking off and sighing. "Phew... you spoil me big guy. Consider your punishment complete... you are free again... for now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and kisses her again, before pulling her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. He tilts his head up and continues to kiss her his arms locking around her back to hold her in place.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles and returns the kiss again, enjoying his firm embrace yet again as she wraps her legs and arms around his back, holding him closely.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If there was a bed behind me, I'd just fall back and cuddle with you all day, but there isn't..." He murmurs, momentarily squeezing her tightly before relaxing his grip enough to let her lean back a bit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we can do sitting cuddles for now.. plus, it keeps Wren in the loop and I know she appreciates that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I don't appreciate you guys making me feel looooonnnneeellllyyy! Ahahaha!" Wren says in a slightly drunk-sounding voice, giggling. Alex gives her an odd look, then looks at Olivia. "I don't suppose they," He glances at her tentacles in Wren's ass. "Cause slightly drunken side effects?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins happily "That... is the sign that stage two iis going to start soon. Her venom levels are rising higher than her body can manage now." She says in a whisper while wiggling her tentacles about.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. I see. This should be funny..." Alex murmurs, grinning and looking at Wren.
"Whatcha doooooiiiiiinnnggg!? Huuuuuuh? I can seeee yooouuuuuuu whiiiissssperiiing! Aaahahah!" Wren says drunkenly, sticking her tongue out. Olivia can feel Alex's body shaking as he tries to hold back his laughter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and looks over her shoulder "We are cuddling and being all lovey dovey! Whispering sweet nothings into each others ears!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaawww! I wanna hear sweet nothings toooo! In faaaaact, I want sweeeee-heheheheeeeets!" She says, giggling.

Rina pokes her head up from the couch. "Oi! Someone shut that wailing noisy thing up!" She yells.

"Biiiiiiiirdddyyy! Birdybirdybirdybirdybirdybirdybirdybiiiiirddy! Cute little biiiiiiiirdddyyy! Ahahaha you're so funny!" Wren says, laughing. Rina just groans and flops back onto the couch.

"Oh dear god. Forget drunk. This is like she got drunk, and then took some sore of drug afterwards!" Alex says, tears forming at the corner of his eyes as he tries to hold back his laughter, his body shaking even harder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She uses her tentacles to life Wren over to her and plop her between Alex and herself. "Sssshhh, quite voice now ok? you have to whisper sweet things." She says while groping her breasts with her hands.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex grunts a little under the increased load, then sits down on the chair behind him, before readjusting himself to fit both of them comfortably on his lap.

"Ehehehe! Ooooookaaaay. Thup. Ba dup. Ba dum dee dup dee doo. Ke doosh. La da do dee di daaah!" Wren mumbles, clearly out of it, leaning her head on Olivia's shoulder and absentmindedly licking her neck. Alex is struggling not to roll over and thrash around laughing, and resorts to pounding his fist into his thighs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia just rolls her eyes and lets her hands roam around Wren's body while she slips both her twins into that lovely pussy again. "There you go Wren... don't you feel so safe and warm with me right now? Doesn't that feel god/"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeeeeessss it does. Shhooooo goood. Mm. Nice thick horsey dicks. Shooo yummy. Mm. Mm. Mmhmm." She murmurs, leaning her head against Olivia's breasts and moaning softly as her body is played with. Olivia can feel something hardening beneath them as Alex starts to get aroused at the sight, sound, and feelings of two sexy bodies grinding around on him. "You want it in your ass or pussy?" Alex asks, looking at Olivia with a raised eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My ass, Alex, I know you like it more and I am avoiding my pussy right now for obvious reasons." She says as she continues to coo and speak sweet words into Wren's ears, soothing her mind and body.