The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh yeah sure. Gimme." She takes Olivia's credit chit and walks over to her computer before typing up something, going through what looks like a bunch of forms, and typing in her credit chit number. Olivia's phone blings as it receives a message confirming the deduction of 30k credits from her account. "Done!" Brynn says, turning around and holding up a thumb with a grin on her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sweet!" She takes her chit back "Well then... In a weeks time things are going to get strange. Pyro, Rina, Rasha and myself will all have my children, I will get a giant ship and now I am suddenly Captain Olivia Quilaan."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Life is weird, isn't it? And you came all this way from being a bounty hunter! Who was supposed to capture me, I might add." Brynn says, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Capture you dead! No alive... they wanted a corpse..." She chuckles "now I just have you dead addicted to my sweet sweet loving!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn sticks her fingers in her mouth and makes a gagging noise, making Alex and Pyro laugh loudly. "Wow that was horrible!" Alex says, laughing as he leans over Pyro's chair, crossing his arms around her neck in a hug. She reaches up to hold his arms, laughing along with him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know... that is why I said it! The mood was getting a bit too heavy for my liking." She reaches over and rubs Wren's belly "So... here we are... buckled down for a week or so."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeeep. One booooring ass week. Unless you guys have your kids. Then it's going to be a rather interesting and noisy week." Alex says, grinning and kissing Pyro's head before rubbing her belly. "Jeez. It looks like someone shoved a football and a half in there!" Alex says, chuckling. "I know, right? Feels like it too!" Pyro says grumpily.

[When I say football, I mean soccer ball. XD You Americans are weird!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(America! Fuck yea!)

"Pyro will likely go first, then Rina, then Rasha with me taking up the rear on the baby train. So yea, a boring week followed by an exciting month!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex sighs. "Exciting and rather noisy month!" He groans, slumping down, which causes his head to bonk against Pyro's. She gives a yelp of pain as his horns hit the top of her head and punches his head to the side. He staggers to the side, apologising profusely while Pyro glares at him while rubbing the top of her head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright you two, break it up! No fighting on my ship... blood is hard to get off the floors you know!" She says with a wry smile. Absently, she grabs Wren's foot and starts to play with it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I wasn't planning to beat him up! I'm going to let my kids do that for me." She says, grinning evilly at Alex, who blows her a raspberry.

Wren lets out a giggle, then a laugh, and then she's trying to weakly wriggle her foot out of Olivia's hands. "Stooooopppp! Ahahaha! That tickles! Eeeek! Ehehehe! It tickleees!" She says, giggling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs and tickles her foot a bit more before showing mercy and letting it go. "Sorry, I simply coulnd't help myself with your feet dangling around so juicy a target."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ahah! Phew! I'm ticklish all over! And I'm not sure if what you guys did to my body increased it or what!" She says, wiggling her toes a bit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rubs her chin and stands up to look at Wren in the face. "Wren... I am willing to begin trust building with you. If I let this dose of paralysis run off... do you give me your word to serve and obey without issue?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, since you're the only one keeping me alive right now... Yeah. I'm not gonna cause trouble..." She mutters. The venom was definitely working on her, making her more compliant to Olivia's demands. The normal Wren would never have agreed to this...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tenderly rubs her belly again "Good girl. Remember, serving me faithfully will earn you rewards such as clothes, tender sex, choice of what we do for dinner and other such things. If you are really good, I might even buy you some gifts! Just fun things to have!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lays down on top of Wren, her hands stroking her cheeks. She stares into her face with a loving expression before closing the gap and capturing her lips in a kiss, loving and tender.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren lets out a little gasp of surprise when Olivia suddenly kisses her, but resists for just a moment before accepting the kiss, her eyes drifting closed as her tongue hesitantly slips into Olivia's mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia gently plays with Wren's tongue using her own while keeping their lips softly pushed together. Her hands gently roam down her sides, giving her tender touches and squeezes. After a minute or two she pulls away with a smile "That is your reward for being such a good girl."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren just blinks rapidly, seemingly lost for words. "Wha-? Uh- Wut?" She mutters, shaking her head slowly. "I... Uh... Wasn't expecting that..." She murmurs, not looking at Olivia.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and pets her cheek again "I'm full of surprises and in a good mood." she sits back down and gives her tentacles a wiggle inside Wren's ass

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Looks like it..." She murmurs before gasping as the tentacles wiggle around inside her ass, her anal walls reflexively squeezing down on the tentacles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and looks back at the others "So... what are you guys and girls going to get up to now?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No idea." Alex mutters.
"i have work!" Brynn says, marching out of the ship.
"Er... Probably go back to sleep." Pyro says, getting up and waddling to Olivia's bedroom.
Alex glances at Olivia. "Soooo... That just leaves the two of us. And Wren." He says, stepping close to her and wrapping his arms around her waist before pulling her close and kissing her forehead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, I guess it does" She pulls him down and kisses his cheek... then whispers in his ear "She is breaking Alex... at the start she would have told me off... now she is stuttering and becoming agreeable" She says with barely contained excitement and moves away from his ear. "I hope you are ready big guy... i'm going to get big real fast."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins knowingly, glancing at Wren before looking down at her belly. "Yeah. I know. And... Truth be told... I can't wait!" He says, grinning happily as he places his hands on her stomach, his thumbs slowly rubbing circles over the place where her belly will begin to swell in a few days' time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You say that now, but when you have a bunch of kids all running around and you are the father figure to all of them... you might regret that"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Shit. Okay I just realised it. Heh. Crap." He says, alternatively smiling and wincing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and grabs his hand, squeezing it. "Oh stop worrying you big goof. We will tackle this together and before you know it we will have mature kids with their own ideas of what they want to do."