The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmmm, some straps here, gloves there... oh it's like having my own little doll to play with!" She spreads her pussy open and slowly sinks her middle finger into her pussy, gently fingering her. "I am goingt o have so much fun with you little one!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Djinn looks him up and down for a few seconds, then leans back and nods to the chair, indicating that he should sit. Once Klaus is seated, he leans forward and places his hands on the table. "A few would be around four or five humans. No gender preferences, really. And I don't want soul slaves. Just get their bodies down here." He says. Something shifts under his jacket. Probably wings...

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The no soul slave part was interesting, and definitely did complicate things somewhat. Still, Klaus kept nodding as he listened, never so inclined to turn down such a lucrative offer from a winged demon. "You only care for the bodies? Do they have to be alive, or are the directions otherwise that simple?" Klaus was too humble to call himself crafty, but he did know a thing or two about recognizing shifty figures. He looked the Djinn once over, searching for any sense of mischief about him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course they have to be alive! What am I going to do with dead bodies, you idiot?" The Djinn growls. He wasn't shifty. Just irritatable, it seemed.

Ash lets out a cute little squeak when a finger is suddenly inserted into her pussy, and her pussy clamps down tight around Phorsaal's finger. "S-straps? Yea- Ah! I- Mm! Don't see why not!" She says, panting a little and grinding back slightly against Phorsaal's finger.

[Taking a human soul slave means they will obey only you. Nobody else, unless you expressly command it to be so. Demons don't want to take a risk like that, do they?]

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Alright, well and understood." Klaus realized it had been a bit of a dumb question, but he did at least want to make sure on everything. He went over what he'd been told again. "Four or five humans, non-soul slaves, alive, gotcha. I'll return here, unless you'd rather I not bring unclaimed humans brazenly through a cheap bar? If not, I'll be making my way to the human realm."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Djinn's eye twitches. "Just hurry up and get them, would you? Put a fucking collar on them. That should be enough!" He says, his lips twitching in a sneer as he leans back against the chair.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Alrighty, glad we've got an agreement then." Klaus says, hardly disheartened by the pissy Djinn. He makes his way out of Hark's with hardly a notable departure, heading out to the Earth gates.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As usual, he's stopped by the guards for routine work, and then he's allowed into the wastelands. The portal was at least a few hours' travel away, glimmering a soft blue in the distance.

Eventually, after a long, hard, sweaty, and surprisingly uneventful trip, he reaches the portal, as well as the giant Gatewatcher. There is a creaking of metal as the Gatewatcher turns to look down at him. "State your purpose here, Incubus Klaus." The giant says.

[Gonna nap. Will be back on in an hour or so.]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor nodded folding his arms before sitting back up "Alright so a human elf..no problem I shall return in due time!" Melkor said standing up and giving the lady a bit of an nod before turning to leave once he left the bar Melkor began to ponder over strategies on how he could extract an single elf, if what the succubus said was correct most of them will be quite powerful. "I got it!" Melkor said snapping his fingers "I'll just get em while they're sleeping...or just find a weak and helpless one" Melkor chuckled to himself as he walked the streets nodding to himself as he brainstormed other scenarios.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Formidable gatewatcher, I intend on gathering human slaves. This is all well and fine I'm inclined to believe?" Klaus's face softened in mandatory respect, as he didn't dare lie to the mighty giant.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The succubus just shrugs as he gets up to leave, muttering something that sounds like "Dead meat" to Melkor.
Within a few hours, he reaches the city gates, and after the routine procedures, is out into the wastelands. Turning into smoke, the journey to the portal to the land of the elves hardly takes more than an hour. There, the giant black Gatewatcher looks up from leaning on his giant sword. "State your purpose here, Djinn Melkor." It says into his mind.

"It is all well and allowed. Go forth, Incubus Klaus, and continue on with your business." It flicks a finger, and Klaus feels a slight burning in the hollow of his throat. "I'll be watching." It says into his mind in a deep voice that sounds like metal resounding off a great bell; nodding to the gates.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor looked up at the gate watcher grinning "Hey big guy! Not much just about to do some risky business...like enslaving an Elf!" He said casually as he cleared his throat a plume of smoke following. "I just need your blessing...or whatever." He says scratching his head a bit obviously a bit green when it comes to dealing with the gate watchers.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"An elf? Hmm. Brave for one so new and inexperienced. I wish you luck, Djinn Melkor. You will need it." It says, chuckling as it waves its hand. Melkor feels a slight burning at his throat, but the feeling is quickly gone. "I'll be watching. Go forth." It says, waving him on.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Klaus carries on to the Earth gate, pace quickening, and eager to get to the human realm and get the job underway. It occurs to him that he should've come more prepared. Collars would've been a good idea, though he couldn't exactly drag them all kicking and screaming all the way back to Hark's. He'd keep an eye out for anything he could use in the human realm.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor nods to the gate watcher and gives a bit of an bow "Your not the first to tell me that i'll be off now!" He says continuing forth pondering his thoughts more I'll haft to blend among the elves and pick my prey first the best cover is usually in a crowd so that'll be a decent way to start.. Melkor thinks as he travels forth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There is a sense of warping and twisting as Klaus and Melkor travel through the gates.

Klaus steps out onto what seems to be a well lit street. It is dark, probably very late at night, as he can hardly see any vehicles or humans moving around. There is a cool breeze blowing, carrying with it the scent of humans from the West. There are trees around him on both sides, and he can hear insects chirping away in the woods.

Melkor on the other hand, steps out into bright daylight. He is in a dense forest, with thick, strong trees close together. The canopy overhead is thick, but not thick enough to block out the sunlight, as many rays filter down to illuminate the path, as well as the motes of dust floating in the air. A bird chirps, and he can hear the insects twittering away. The forest itself seems to be alive with sounds! He can smell an elf, probably a few hours away, their scent carried to him on a wind blowing in from the north, where he can see a faint trail leading.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal suddenly stops and pulls her finger away from Ash. "Well then, what shall we do now? This is all well and good, but it doesn't really earn me anything. Shall we see how much cock you can take? Or shall we just head home for now? Be warned, once you are settled into home, I will be leaving for another job."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I don't know. That's up to you now, right? You own me!" Ash says, a slight smile on her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh you are just a treat." She says with a grin on her face. Leaning back, she unzips her suit pants and pulls down her panties, letting a foot long 3 inch thick human cock flop free from her pants. "Come along little one... see how much you can take. I am being nice and letting you go at your own pace this Time"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ash's eyes go wide when she sees Phorsaal's dick. "Oh. Oh hell. That is... Quite huge..." She mutters, scooting to the edge of the table and wrapping her soft feet around her cock before slowly starting to jerk it off. "Um... I'm not sure that's gonna fit..." She murmurs, positioning herself so that she is still able to give her dick a footjob, yet keep her pussy so close that Phorsaal can feel the warmth radiating off of it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos softly at the feeling of her soft feet working over her dick. "Mmm, talented feet you have there. Must have done this before hmm? Well, you don't know if you don't try. If not, there are plenty of ways to make you deeper and wider. Surely you know modification is very normal thing down here."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, but I'd rather not give up half my body space to getting more spacious, yeah?" She chuckles, before pressing her pussy to Phorsaal's cock. With a loud gasp that attracts the momentary attention of about half the bar, the first five inches slip inside her pussy. Her pussy is almost virginally tight, and feels rather bumpy, with tiny nubs that rub over Phorsaal's cock in all the right places! "Oh! Oh fuuuuuuck! It's huge!" Ash groans, her feet still working on her cock as she manages to slip another two inches inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives a muffled moan of bliss as her cock sinks into that tight hole, 7 inches fading into her sweet, nubby pussy while her feet work the rest over. "Oh dear! Ash! You are so tight! You feel wonderful inside! Fucking and a footjob at the same time! It's perfect!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaah! Oh hell you're stretching me so wiiide!" Ash groans, her pussy spasming as it grips Phorsaal's dick tightly. Her legs jerk as she throws her head back, moaning openly as she sinks lower on Phorsaal's dick, taking another three inches of hard meat before stopping. "F-fuck! I can't take any more!" She groans, her feet rubbi at the base of Phorsaal's dick, as well as her balls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches over and grabs Ash by the hips "Good girl, Ash. You have served Mistress well. I'm going to fuck you now." She says matter of factly before suddenly dragging Ash up her cock and pulling her back down. She slowly builds of speed before she is soon using Ash like an onahole, dragging her up and down her cock.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Klaus headed leisurely West towards the humans, enjoying the slight breeze, and keeping a sharp eye out for any kind of advertised shop down the roads. He was confident, whether rightfully so or not, that he could work something out when he got there. Still, he wanted to have some kind of equipment with him if it crossed his path.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah! Fuck! Oh shit! Aaah!" She vocalises loudly as she is used like a toy by Phorsaal, her dick ramming into her tight, nubby pussy. This attracts the attention of half the bar, and Phorsaal even notices some of them stroking themselves off to the sight of the voluptuous imp bouncing on the rather sexy lady's cock, her breasts and ass jiggling with every thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps on fucking Ash like that with a smile on her face and a moan on her lips. "Come... on Ash... cum for mistress. I want to see your toes curl and your face locked in bliss!" She orders her while speeding up even more.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Klaus walks for about a mile or two before he sees a sign in a foreign language, probably welcoming him to whatever town or village this was. He finds himself near a petrol station, which just has the convenience store lights on. He can see a bored looking human male slouching behind the counter, who's probably half asleep.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ash's eyes roll back into her head as she throws it back and lets loose a scream of pleasure. Her walls squeeze down like a vice around Phorsaal's cock, practically stopping her movement while she cums, spraying her cum over Phorsaal's legs as her body jerks and her wings twitch in the throes of orgasm.