The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren whines when she hears that. "So what do you want me to do? Call you master and follow behind you on my knees begging for belly rubs!?" She groans. ".... Don't make me do the doggy part... That's too humiliating..." She mutters as an afterthought.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Goodness no! That would really hurt your knees!" Her tentacles let go of her breasts and move back up to her face, poised to dive once more "I also don't remember asking for your opinion Wren. Do we need another lesson?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, I'm going to keep talking, at least. You can't stop me from talking. And if you stuff my mouth with something I'll just gesture in the air. And if you paralyse me, I'll be talking through the gag. So no tentacles down my throat. And if you do shove them down my throat, you're not going to hear all the sexy sounds! At least let me talk?" Wren says, giving her a pleading look.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sighs and brings her tentacles back down to her breasts "Fine, you are lucky Pyro puts me in a good mood. No, I don't expect you to crawl, I expect you to obey and serve both loyally and happily. Whatever you might know now... means nothing. You are basically going to be my maid and fuck toy once this all plays out."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"O-okay. Er... I'm just gonna shut up now." She mutters. The silence doesn't last long. "Hey, um... Can you, uh... Just... Uh... Maybe start moving those... Um... Tentacles in my... ass? You're... Uh... Leaving me kinda..." She says, not looking at Olivia, a heavy blush on her grey cheeks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A smile slowly spreads across her cheeks. "Oh dear, is my toy all hot and bothered? For asking so nicely, I shall take your request." The four tentalces in her stretchy ass start to move, slowly at first but building speed until they are moving in a steady piston motion in and out of her ass while the two squeezing her breasts set into a motion again. Lastly, she starts moving her last two tentacles around her body again, smearing the venom around.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh fuck yeah that feels good!" She groans, panting as the tentacles thrust in and out of her ass, the panting building to a loud moaning with the increase in pace.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She casually fucks Wren's ass while still facing Pyro, her twin members just hanging in the air. "So, anything else on your mind?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eeeerrrrr... Plenty, but I'm not going to voice it..." Pyro says, grinning and reaching down to stroke herself, moaning slightly as she slips three fingers into her pussy. Her eyes are fixated on Olivia's cocks spreading Wren's ass open, and she increases her thrusting to match Olivia's pace, her other hand going up to her breast and squeezing and groping it as she watches Wren get fucked so roughly. "God, I can't wait for this kid to pop out so I can have crazy wild sex again... Oh, and I'm lactating, by the way." Pyro murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles and Pyro and gets up, moving over to her pregnant friend and sitting in her lap. She points her cocks down and slides forward, rubbing them again Pyros pussy while getting her in range of those milky breasts, which she promptly latches onto and sucks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro moans as Olivia humps against her pussy while sucking her breasts, her hand grabbing Olivia's ass instead. Sweet, warm milk flows into Olivia's mouth as she sucks. A little tickle is the only warning she gets before Pyro's tail enters her pussy, rubbing insistently at her g-spot.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders and drinks happily from Pyro's breast while grinding her hips forward and back to rub her cock against those plump pussy lips. With her G-spot being constantly teased, she is already leaking lube onto Pyro's thighs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro moans louder, her hand squeezing Olivia to her tightly as her other hand slips three fingers into Olivia's ass, thrusting away happily. She grinds her hips back against Olivia, rubbing her dick over her pussy even faster.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia changes her angle just a bit and slips the first few inches of her cock into Pyro's pussy. She moans as fingers slip into her ass and she gulps down milk even faster. Her tentacles move faster inside of Wren as her orgasm builds faster and faster with pleasure attacking her from all sides.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro lets out an even louder moan when she slips her cock into her pussy, her vagina clamping down tight around Olivia's dick. She moans and gasps as she humps back against Olivia's dick, getting it in slightly deeper. Her fingers thrust faster, now rubbing up against her prostate.

Wren squeals and cums when Olivia increases the pace, her ass spasming as it tightens, wringing Olivia's tentacles for their cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a cry of bliss Olivia hits orgasm, cumming into Pyro's pussy and into Wren's ass. Her monumental load swelling Wren even farther while her half sheathed dick in Pyro just fills her up before leaking onto the floor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuuuuuuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Owww! It huuuurts!" Wren groans, her belly stretched so much it's bigger than her, and her belly button has even popped out, but not a single drop of Olivia's cum has fallen out.

Pyro moans and rams her fingers and tail up Olivia's ass and pussy, her whole body shaking and jerking as she cums, spraying her cum all over Olivia's thighs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a shuddering sigh she pulls off of Pyro's breast and licks her lips "Thanks lover... but I need to tend to my toy." She pulls her cock out of that sweet pussy and moved over to Wren. "Woa.... you are massive! Hang on sweetie, I will help you out." the liquid weight added to Wren made it impossible to move her, so she went and got the biggest pan she has and puts it under her ass. She then uses her tentacles to spread her open and gently pushes on her stomach to release the flood gates.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren lets out a long, low groan of relief as the cum flows out of her, her belly visibly deflating as the pan fills up rapidly. By the time she's finally gotten all the cum out, the pan is full to the brim, and overflowing slightly. ".... Thanks. I needed that..." She groans weakly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a great amount of effort, she lifts and pan and pours it down the sink before getting a towel and cleaning up the rest. "Oh not to worry dear, wouldn't want you to get damaged now would I?" She says happily before tossing the cum soaked towel onto the counter for later. She moves back over and lets her tentacles push into Wren's ass again before leaving them in place, the other four move around her body, covering all of it from head to between her toes. "How you holding up Pyro?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro just holds up a thumb, still panting. "Whew! God I needed that! Damn I was rather pent up!" She says, grinning at Olivia.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can tell! you had like... half a cock and got off on it! It has been far too long since I pounded those holes properly!" She says while rubbing Pyro's big belly "Man... twins makes you big fast..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. They sure do." Pyro says, purring a little as Olivia rubs her hands over her swollen belly. "So have you decided on a name for your kid yet?" Pyro asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, I am still kind of stuck right now. I am not sure what their gender will be so.... maybe Vivian for a girl, Jacob for a boy?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she throws her hands into the air "I don't know! Umm... how about Victor? Gregory? Help me out here!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Maybe, and nooooooo!" She shakes her head. "Hmm... How about Lance? A boy needs a good, strong name. Or... Havek?" She says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... Raven? Wolfe? Oops. Those are animals... Wolfe is good though. Um... Caleb? Hirano?" She says, bobbing her head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wolfe... well... that could work. But that is for later, could be a girl in the end! I don't know..." She sighs and leans back a bit.