The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs. "Hey! Probably! You never know with me!" He says, laughing and walking out of the room, waving his tail at her. She's finally alone in the room, if she didn't count the sleeping mess on the couch.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets up and stretches before pushing her cocks in a bit further and leaning over Wrens gravid belly, rubbing it affectionately while whispering to her. "Don't you just want to give up? Think of how good it would feel to just let go. There is nothing for you out side of my care any more... no one will help you. Surrender your mind and give your body willingly... devote yourself to me." She says in her most melodic and sensual voice she can muster.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren moans a little as Olivia pushes her cocks in even deeper. "But... I can't just... Forget myself!" Wren murmurs, shifting uncomfortably under the weight of her belly. "And you're not exactly helping your case, what with the paralysing me all the time!" She says, more clearly this time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches up and slowly strokes her cheek, a loving and almost motherly smile on her face "Yes you can dear... you don't need yourself, you just need me now. Once you realize that, I won't have to paralyze you any more, but right now I can't trust you. Isn't that what you want? To earn my trust, to submit to my word."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I want to keep some semblance of myself dammit! You can't just erase me from existence!" She growls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her motherly smile takes on a slightly foreboding feel to it "But I can... and I am. The sooner you accept this, the easier it will go for you. You seem to be under the illusion that anyone actually cares what happens to you, that if you somehow got away you would be able to start again. The fact is... I am the only person keeping you alive in a base full of people that would sooner shoot you than anything else. I think that earns some respect doesn't it?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's quiet for a while. "Frankly, I'd rather be dead. And you can shove your respect up your ass. You're never going to get it from me." She says in a voice that brooks no argument.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her smile fades away into a mixture of boredom and irritation. Without a word her hair moves over and jabs her over and over again, robbing her of a great amount of time, more than usual. "You just keep on making worse and worse decisions. It's a miracle you even managed to function at all before this. Fine... I tried to ease the process, now I am going to speed it up the HARD way!" Her tentacles dive back down her throat, going all the way down and into her stomach while the others move up and into her stomach from her ass and she pushes her twin members into her womb.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren's eyes go wide as she struggles to breathe, the thick cocks down her throat cutting off her air flow. She grunts and Olivia can see her eyes darting around wildly, looking around for some way out of her predicament before rolling back when her womb gets penetrated. She can hear a muffled groan as Wren tries to adjust to all the cocks going so deep inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You know... the fastest way to break someone is anally. When you take things up your ass, there is no way for your body to filter it, so everything is just absorbed straight inside you. Right now you have dozens of feelers rubbing venom in your ass... and I am not removing them any time soon. Let's see how much good your training does you now." She waits until it looks like she is going to pass out before pulling the cocks in her throat back enough for her to breath again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren lets out a weak groan of relief when she feels her cocks withdraw to let her breathe. She just glares at Olivia, panting heavily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Still being stupid? Ok then" She promptly pushes the cocks back in, blocking off her air and letting them sit there once more. She continues this for some time, cutting off her air, letting her breath, then doing it all over again while her pussy and ass are stuffed to their absolute capacity.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren groans loudly every time she's suffocated, her eyes rolling back into her head. Finally, she starts blinking furiously and trying to shake her head, as if begging her to stop.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly pulls the two tentacles from Wren's throat "Have you learned yet? Because I can do this for as long as I need to dear."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and pats her belly. "Good girl! Now you know. Arrogance and disobedience is punished harshly. Obedience and loyalty will be rewarded with freedoms and gifts." She wraps those two tentacles around her breasts to keep the venom flowing while giving her throat a break.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren grumbles but doesn't say anything else, just wincing slightly when the tentacles wrap around her breasts, and groaning a little as she feels the tentacles and cocks inside her secreting so much of the venom into her body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia nodded and sat down once again. She used one of her outer tentacles to quickly grab a magazine from the counter and popped it open. Sure, breaking in her toy would not be the most interesting thing to do, but it was certainly and important one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
About an hour goes by, and she hears some shifting and groaning from the couch before she sees Pyro sit up. "Ugh. God. I feel so nauseous..." She mutters, sitting up and groaning. "And my back hurts!" She waddles over to Olivia and plops herself down in a chair next to her. "So what are you doing?" She says sleepily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia closes her magazine and pats Wren's big belly "Just letting my toy, Wren, enjoy holding my cum while my venom works its magic. She was throwing a fit earlier while you slept, but I solved that with some firm punishment."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooohhh. Nice! Someone's gonna be a strict mommy, huuuuh?" Pyro says, giggling and poking Olivia's belly before looking down at hers. "Speaking of which... I have no fucking clue how to handle a kid..." She murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"TLC! Tender Loving Care. Due to advancements in tech and natural evolution, kids don't stay small for long. So it is up to you to show them what they need to know and set up a relationship with them. While being stern and strict has its benefits, I feel it drives a wedge between you and them. In my opinion... try to set it up like a friendship! Be calm, cool and help them out wherever they need it." She pauses before remember a funny fact. "Apparently humans use to carry kids for 9 whole months and it took 18 to 21 years before they were considered mature!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... Good idea. Don't be too strict." She murmurs. Her eyes widen when she hears how long humans had to carry and raise their children. "Holy shit! I'd die if I had to handle a kid that long! How do they even-? Wow. No wonder humans have so much willpower and determination..." She mutters. "Well, some of them, anyway." She adds as an afterthought.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, but that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day. Now they have amped up their speed just like the rest of the galaxy. 2 to 3 weeks in the womb, a month to grow up." she pats Pyro's shoulder. "You are going to be a great mommy!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I hope so. But something tells me they're going to be devils no matter what I do." She says, chuckling and rubbing her stomach.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well that would only be fitting considering who their mother is" She chuckles and gives her a nudge "All parents worry about their ability to raise their child... you are not alone either!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hah! Right. I'm sure you must have discussed aaaaalll the details with poor Alex!" She says, poking her belly. "Speaking of which, where is he, anyway? I don't think I've seen him more than five feet from you for longer than five minutes. Guy sticks to you like a limpet!" She says, smiling and glancing around the room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"He ran off to check on Brynn and spend some time with her. I am just working on my toy here so it isn't like much is going on. But I have talked to Alex about it... he seems honestly concerned so... he will likely make a great father."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yeah. For all his harsh appearances, the guy is softer than a teddy bear on the inside. He'd definitely make a great dad!" Pyro says, grinning. "Althoooouuugh... You sure you wanna keep that around?" Pyro says, nodding to Wren. "Maybe keep her as a servant or something, but... I'd advise not fucking her silly while the kid's around." She says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will be far more discrete about my toy usage when I have the kid Pyro. However, until my toy learns to be a good toy, she will remain naked and stuffed" She says factually.