New profile posts

Hate house house hunting trying to find a home 2015 or newer they are always in a damn HoA I hate HoAs with a passion I may just buy some land and have my own home built me and my spouse both hate HoAs just about the same
@Aullama
Heya I've been an avid player of this game for quite a while now. The characters are pretty dope and particularly Chaurmine is very well written...... I was wondering if you'd be willing to further expand his content, especially in the pregnancy content.....
Lifes pretty good gotta ahold of A Precursor Mk.3 Processor Unit these things are hard as shit to get your hands on The kinda hardware NASA super computers use. I bought a storage unit at an auction had all kinds of computer parts, laptops and high end computers in it. The Kicker was a decomissioned Reaper Drone the missle pods were sabotaged and a couple functional Blackwidow Spy Drones.
submission update: rearranged things, changed backstories, changed dangly bits, back to 50k again :toot:
i just discovered that zoomers think Utena is feminist, and wonder who's gonna let em know that it only exists because the director thinks 14 year old girls kissing is hot
so far today I've heard German, Chinese, I wanna say Portugese, English and Japanese in multiple dialects, and yet no one was denied service! damn, hold me closer tiny eggplant
i forgot it's obon, aka "the time where your ancestors ride the tiny eggplant horses you made for them"
Still working on that submission btw, reworking the whole thing so it's not quite so "pansexual catboys that look like Kenny Omega: the game"
Of course I'm the gal who paid 8000 yen for the Drakengard novelisation, so whatever
Seriously though, watch End of Evangelion and the last 2 TV eps by watchin' a little of one, then the other, and so on, and it's actually pretty easy to understand. Unless the translations are still hot garbage idk, still got fools out here that don't like Shinji smh
A little disappointed that there isn't fanart of Rennala and Ranni duo-casting Comet Azur like the Father-Son Kamehameha from Dragonball Z somewhere in the world.