New incest mother/sister game: Mother or Sister

3diddly

Jul 29, 2017
Latest version: 0.1
When version 0.2 comes out, it will be instantly available to 1$ patrons.
A normal release cycle will come into effect for version 0.3 and above (see rewards).

Hi!
I'm 3dmilfworld, and I create 3d adult games with incest (family sex with mother/sister) as a major theme. I'm partnered with 3diddly Games 'n Comics, so our styles are very similar. Thanks for visiting my page!

Main themes in my games:
Incest (mother/son, sister/brother, any combination of the three!)
Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, piercings
Impregnation
Corruption
Voyeur

Game guide:
There are two ways to play the game I'm working on; Mom or Sister:
1. Incest route: your mom and sister will become more attracted to you, and eventually have a relationship with you.
2. Voyeur route: your mom and sister will be pushed away from you, but you will observe their sexual acts.

By increasing your mom or sister points, you will make them more attracted to you.

By decreasing your mom or sister points (going into the negatives), you will watch them become huge sluts for others.

Screenshots to the game:

dcj937j.png

ZTSJjlG.png

s4xu63V.png

sxzsh8i.png

rY3o2LZ.jpg

If you like what you see, try the game out for free!
https://www.patreon.com/3dmilfworld

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Ok tried the demo and well it is quite the standard game, personally I think that the game seems overly simple with just the affection stat. I would actually recommend that seeing what you are planning to do you expand it to three.

-Affection: If the girl see you as a romantic interest or no
-Corruption: How dirty minded and proactive a girl is, a corrupted girl would accept to do quite a few fetishes...
-Sluttiness: How loyal she is to her partner.

I think that those 3 could define everything in your game and even more it would let quite a bit of freedom to the player and you the creator to make more interesting things in the story.

The optimal way would be to add affection too for the other males/females that your mother and sister can end up with.

Finally I would recommend that you truly think about "how you want to develop the game", there are mainly two options used:

-Linear story with choices: A good one for someone who is starting, it is the best one when you just want to tell a story that are mainly changed by branching points.

-Open world story: In this type you can interact with the characters when you want and will have many events depending on the stats and everything else. It is the best one when you want to show interactions and development.

I recommend the second one for your game, simply because the two main paths are a bit...

The best thing you could do would be to add what would be called "important events" that will always happen when it is x day.

A good example would be for example sunrider academy, glassix... of this type of story.

That's all about my recommendations, hope it helps.

3diddly

Jul 29, 2017
Ok tried the demo and well it is quite the standard game, personally I think that the game seems overly simple with just the affection stat. I would actually recommend that seeing what you are planning to do you expand it to three.

-Affection: If the girl see you as a romantic interest or no
-Corruption: How dirty minded and proactive a girl is, a corrupted girl would accept to do quite a few fetishes...
-Sluttiness: How loyal she is to her partner.

I think that those 3 could define everything in your game and even more it would let quite a bit of freedom to the player and you the creator to make more interesting things in the story.

The optimal way would be to add affection too for the other males/females that your mother and sister can end up with.

Finally I would recommend that you truly think about "how you want to develop the game", there are mainly two options used:

-Linear story with choices: A good one for someone who is starting, it is the best one when you just want to tell a story that are mainly changed by branching points.

-Open world story: In this type you can interact with the characters when you want and will have many events depending on the stats and everything else. It is the best one when you want to show interactions and development.

I recommend the second one for your game, simply because the two main paths are a bit...

The best thing you could do would be to add what would be called "important events" that will always happen when it is x day.

A good example would be for example sunrider academy, glassix... of this type of story.

That's all about my recommendations, hope it helps.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll go over it with 3dmilfworld.