Female Agent

Female Agent: is it good, or is it shit?

• Total voters

Crushstation

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, I'm Crushstation!

I'd love some feedback on my first Twine game, Female Agent.

It's an adult dress-up and CYOA game in the chicksploitation genre. You play a young female spy, sent undercover into Bangkok's red light district.

The game's at an early stage of development and is nowhere near complete, but right now it has 18,413 words and 130 hand-drawn clothing and body vector artworks. I thought it was ready for some feedback from actual gamers who could tell me whether it's good or shit so far.

This version contains nudity but no actual sex. (I'm still working on the sex mechanics.)

If you love it or hate it, I'd be really grateful for your feedback. Some Redditors already suggested some great ways to improve v1.1.

https://www.patreon.com/crushstation

OrangeJuice

Aug 30, 2015
I'm a guy so I don't know for sure but I'm thinking bra sizes don't come in 12. Perhaps you meant 32?
I don't get the point of the random character generation. You have to keep hitting the button until you get something you like instead of just filling it in.

Reactions: Crushstation

Crushstation

Aug 31, 2017
I'm a guy so I don't know for sure but I'm thinking bra sizes don't come in 12. Perhaps you meant 32?
I don't get the point of the random character generation. You have to keep hitting the button until you get something you like instead of just filling it in.

Ah, they do in Australia and New Zealand. :) When you generate British or American agents, you should get more familiar bra sizes.

Thanks for the feedback on the character generator. My guess was that the random generator would be more fun than picking values from a list – like adding an element of gambling, you know?

But you're not the first person to criticise it, so maybe that was a bad idea. I will add some customisation options, either to the next build or one soon to follow.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Not bad as concept, just I don't like the randomness, I would prefear a character creator...

Althrought the poll is kinda trolling, I would prefear more options than just "is good" or "is shit".

OrangeJuice

Aug 30, 2015
Ah, they do in Australia and New Zealand. :) When you generate British or American agents, you should get more familiar bra sizes.

Thanks for the feedback on the character generator. My guess was that the random generator would be more fun than picking values from a list – like adding an element of gambling, you know?

But you're not the first person to criticise it, so maybe that was a bad idea. I will add some customisation options, either to the next build or one soon to follow.

I see. That's why it was confusing because it had the familar ones too.

Well no 'cause I'm just gonna keep hitting the button until I get something I like. No gamble to it.

Crushstation

Aug 31, 2017
Female Agent 1.1 is out! You can download it for free here: https://www.patreon.com/crushstation

This is a CYOA type game built in Twine, in early development. You play a female Western intelligence officer who is sent undercover into Bangkok's red light district.

This version adds the two most requested features – avatars with faces & character customisation – along with some new minor improvements (like a makeup system and improved typography).

It has *nudity* but *no sex yet.* I'm still working on the sex engine.

I hope you enjoy the improvements and if you have any feedback or ideas I'd love to hear them!

oisjdLx.png

DsB4UVF.png

tNRYT4u.png

User feedback for Female Agent:

"Imagine my surprise to read the word tradecraft being used
appropriately in a place like this! I like your writing style, its clear and you got a good grasp of military writing. Would love to see where you take this."​

"the idea behind the story is really compelling and your writing was good."

"yours is definitely a breath of fresh air with the quality of the product and of your dedication to your audience."

"It is easy to read, flows well, nice eye for little details"

"It's a good start; you've got a entertaining writing style that's easy to read. I also would note that you have a good attention to detail; like I noticed if I chose a 'redhead' paper doll, you added a line about being careful not to sunburn during the tanning scene."

"I'm just very impressed with the quality of content from such an early build."​

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016
I think the character creator would work better if we could select all of our characters values instead of randomly generating them. I'd like to pick my own name, for example, and IQ score. Leaving the random element there as an option is fine, but I don't like having to keep hitting refresh to get the values that I want. Otherwise it looks like a promising start.

Crushstation

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks, Bartran. You're the second person to propose that, so I guess I missed the mark with the character customiser. I'll beef it up in the next version.

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016
It's good. For the record, I really like the writing and once you establish a solid track record and get the sex content in I'll be able to consider supporting you. The concept is pretty great, and it seems like you have the skills to accomplish something I like.

Crushstation

Aug 31, 2017
Wow, thanks! That's really encouraging. :) I've found it nerve wracking to publish this – even under a pseudonym – so positive feedback like that means a lot to me.