Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Android version
12-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Android version
Hello everyone.
First, thanks to both fenoxo for allwing a subforum, and cmacleod42 for this great game Big Grin

As i have not access to my pc for a moment i'd like to know if slavemaker is made same way as coc is, and if so it could be ported on android ?

thanks for ur responses
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Android version
Fun fact: I actually got Slavemaker 2 to run on my Thunderbolt back when Android directly supported flash. I imagine it could be done, but a full install of all slaves would fill a lot of devices' internal storage pretty hard.
12-12-2013, 04:38 PM
I am not sure what type of Flash files android devices supprt. If they support swf files built for Flash Play 9 (using actionscript 2) then it would be possible.

If they require actionscript 3 then this will not be possible for quite a while due to coding issues for the game.

You can restrict slaves/assistants/minor slaves included and some other parts of the engine to restrict memory usage for these sort of devices, for instance just using the basic pack that has a minimal set of slaves/assistants etc. Additional slaves could be added
12-12-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm not really sure on the process to convert flash .swfs to android .apk apps, honestly, but adobe and google aren't really attempting to support actual flash browser plugins anymore.
12-13-2013, 05:59 AM
i thought there are some flash players for android in the play store oO?

but i think it could be a btot problematic...
that is a matter to try out oO
12-13-2013, 07:59 AM
If anyone can link me to documentation on building an apk for a flash file for Android.

I thought an apk was just a comtainer, like a zip file, so I would guess there is more to the bundling otherwise
12-13-2013, 10:17 AM
The open-source CoC guys have been working on getting their own CoC->Android port up and running and would be a good source for info on that.
12-13-2013, 05:44 PM
(12-12-2013 04:50 PM)Fenoxo Wrote:  I'm not really sure on the process to convert flash .swfs to android .apk apps, honestly, but adobe and google aren't really attempting to support actual flash browser plugins anymore.

There are some nice flash emulator, but when i tried for CoC it clicked twice each time so it skipped one page everytime :/ (pressed twice "next" for exemple)
12-14-2013, 11:26 AM
I got Slavemaker to work on a jailbroken iphone once. There's a tweak that can run flash games and apps. Though I cant remember if it ran properly.
12-16-2013, 11:11 PM
A person at the Futanari Palace just posted a guide to getting the game working on an Android device

Quote:Good Day People,

!!!STILL EDITING THE TUT, BE PATIENT I'M TRYING TO OPTIMIZE THE GAME!!!

As many of you people ask is, if its possible to run the game on Android or any other platform.
Well i can tell you this: It runs on Android! (don't know about any other platforms though)
here is an small tut to run the game, BE WARNED: IT DOESN'T RUN SMOOTHLY :

Requirements:
at least 4 GB free of memory, or the amount of your whole folder
and a decent phone with adobe flash player

First of all you need to download the whole package of Slave maker : http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com.au/2...x-release.html
Download all other things you want. like slaves and put it in the slave maker folder ( as normally)
Now before you continue, you have to download Adobe flash player, this isn't available on android 4+, so you have to manually search for it on the internet
(use aptoide)http://petreche.store.aptoide.com/ap...%20Player%2011

Then if you did this you need to download an app called : swf viewer pro : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...wfviewer&hl=nl (do not try any other app, because they crash slave maker. i tried ALLOT)
install the app and connect your phone to your pc, now you have to move the whole folder of Slave Maker to your phone (main memory or SD card)
(it will take about an hour or two)
Now run Swf viewer pro and go to your slave maker folder, run the .swf file (double click) and viola ! Slave Maker Portable!.

TIPS:
when you press the button, hold it for a second otherwise you will click twice.

you can also get your save file from your phone, but you will need root to do this.
i will post later where the file is, if you want to root your phone use the search function on google or XDA forum
Warning:
The app crashes allot at first time, so start a new game, save it and reboot your phone.
run slave maker again and load your game it shouldn't crash much anymore.
also if will take time till your game has been loaded so be patient.

if your game doesn't load, start a new game and then load it.

BE PATIENT! IF YOU CLICK ALLOT AT THE MENU IT WILL CRASH!

========================================

please be patient and i will make a whole tutorial to optimize the whole game.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)