Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens if you have balls and no dick?
08-08-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: What happens if you have balls and no dick?
Don't be graphic, it leaves us with a terrible mental image >.<

I'm royalty, though from a world the likes of you could never imagine. I'd rather sit at home, and try out new spells and concoctions on my subjects, but if it's a fight you want that's what you'll get! Not even a pantheon of gods could stop me at home and you'll meet the same fate they did!
((I help sometimes))
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 10:36 PM
but then i'd have to deal with the murderous Tiger-Centaur Girls trying to eat me when those spears mature in a couple seconds

Please visit my FB Page devoted to all things nerdy! [Even if I mostly just post Ponies and Higurashi memes...]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Well the Skene gland in females is basically the same thing as the prostate in males, so the balls would probably just connect up to that and the urethra like normal and make do.
08-09-2013, 04:43 PM
that scene just makes me want to make the very bad joke "I have no dick but i must cum"

Please visit my FB Page devoted to all things nerdy! [Even if I mostly just post Ponies and Higurashi memes...]

08-12-2013, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 02:28 AM by RMB.)
(08-08-2013 12:26 PM)Penis#Adventure#Land Wrote:  Good point. :V

But I don't think being unrealistic hinders CoC. I mean, how do genderless characters piss? Genderless characters will just have to shit their piss. Or maybe vomit it or something. Maybe they have to stab themselves in the crotch to relieve themselves.

I read a story by majorkerina on deviantart where the MC got his man card taken away and turned genderless. Basically there was a small cleft (aka a urethra) between his legs for peeing and an anus for pooping but no vagina or penis.

Quote:I found nothing. Or just about. I rushed to the bathroom and sealed the door. With my sleep pants and underwear off, I grabbed a small vanity mirror I kept by the hamper and examined myself. Like so much else, my groin had been flattened. Not in a girlish way. In a doll-like way.

And, yet, I still hadn't reached the point of panic. That definitely supported the "dream" notion. No one ever freaks out in dreams. And there are plenty of mutilation nightmares.

Swallowing, I looked down at the mirror. Flat, featureless, hairless groin diving between my legs. Except for one thing. Low, nearly at the bottom, I found a pale-pink cleft opening for urine. I screamed.

Funnily enough, the wikipedia article on "Urethra" mentions that it carries semen as well as urine in males. I guess a genderless character with hyperactive balls would end up with semen drizzling down his leg.
08-12-2013, 02:25 AM
(08-12-2013 02:22 AM)RMB Wrote:  I read a story by majorkerina on deviantart where the MC got his man card taken away and turned genderless. Basically there was a small cleft (aka a urethra) between his legs for peeing and an anus for pooping but no vagina or penis.

Quote:I found nothing. Or just about. I rushed to the bathroom and sealed the door. With my sleep pants and underwear off, I grabbed a small vanity mirror I kept by the hamper and examined myself. Like so much else, my groin had been flattened. Not in a girlish way. In a doll-like way.

And, yet, I still hadn't reached the point of panic. That definitely supported the "dream" notion. No one ever freaks out in dreams. And there are plenty of mutilation nightmares.

Swallowing, I looked down at the mirror. Flat, featureless, hairless groin diving between my legs. Except for one thing. Low, nearly at the bottom, I found a pale-pink cleft opening for urine. I screamed.

the interwebs are a terrifying place

08-12-2013, 03:47 AM
Amen to that, but it's also got some pretty cool stuff for its many, many visitors.
08-14-2013, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 02:17 PM by mrttao.)
fun fact, semen is 97% prostate juice (produced in prostate) and 3% sperm cells (produced in balls). Balls don't directly connect to the penis, instead they connect to the prostate which connects to the penis, and ejaculating is done by contractions of the prostate NOT of the balls. Also females have a prostate too which is involved in female ejaculation.
If I had to guess I would say that a female with balls would have live semen in her ejaculate and could impregnate another woman via scissoring. A person with neither penis nor vagina who had balls is just weird.
08-14-2013, 03:35 PM
(08-14-2013 02:17 PM)mrttao Wrote:  fun fact, semen is 97% prostate juice (produced in prostate) and 3% sperm cells (produced in balls). Balls don't directly connect to the penis, instead they connect to the prostate which connects to the penis, and ejaculating is done by contractions of the prostate NOT of the balls. Also females have a prostate too which is involved in female ejaculation.
If I had to guess I would say that a female with balls would have live semen in her ejaculate and could impregnate another woman via scissoring. A person with neither penis nor vagina who had balls is just weird.

The More You Know...

08-15-2013, 09:30 PM
[Image: tumblr_md9dkrl0Se1qcfoet.gif]

I'm royalty, though from a world the likes of you could never imagine. I'd rather sit at home, and try out new spells and concoctions on my subjects, but if it's a fight you want that's what you'll get! Not even a pantheon of gods could stop me at home and you'll meet the same fate they did!
((I help sometimes))

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  No Balls JDeko 9 1,756 07-31-2013 09:39 PM
Last Post: JDeko
  How do I remove my balls? PotatoCabbage 8 2,604 01-29-2012 03:25 PM
Last Post: wastrelwolf

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)