Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fall of Eden Wiki at Wikispaces
05-17-2013, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 08:01 AM by Deathdealers747.)
Fall of Eden Wiki at Wikispaces
Hey, guys and gals, I just wanted to let you all know that I started an official wiki for Fall of Eden on Wikispaces. Anyone can view it at any given time, but to edit it you must request membership access.

It's in the bare bones right now and I'm adding as much content as I can find, given any spare time that I can find. I'm trying to make it as organized as possible and I'm usually quite picky about that.

Notes:

Alder does not currently have anything to do with this wiki or any of its content. This wiki takes no part in the creation of the game: Fall of Eden, or any of its counterparts.

Also, it is a free wiki that will not shut down due to lack of payments. Yes, you are limited in space, but the CoC Wiki on Wikispaces (I'm an organizer for) has barely even scratched the amount of space used for its free subscription service.
------------------------------------------------------

This post is mainly meant to allow people to be aware of its existence, for when more content is added, it'll actually be able to provide help to anyone that needs it.
-------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link to the wikispaces: http://fallofeden-thegame.wikispaces.com/

I am the current organizer of FoE Wikispaces, CoC Wikispaces, and TiTS Wikispaces.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2013, 05:55 AM
RE: Fall of Eden Wiki at Wikispaces
(05-17-2013 09:04 PM)Deathdealers747 Wrote:  Hey, guys and gals, I just wanted to let you all know that I started an official wiki for Fall of Eden on Wikispaces. Anyone can view it at any given time, but to edit it you must request membership access.

Perhaps I somehow missed it, but...where can we find this wiki?
Find all posts by this user
05-18-2013, 08:02 AM
(05-18-2013 05:55 AM)Dax Wrote:  
(05-17-2013 09:04 PM)Deathdealers747 Wrote:  Hey, guys and gals, I just wanted to let you all know that I started an official wiki for Fall of Eden on Wikispaces. Anyone can view it at any given time, but to edit it you must request membership access.

Perhaps I somehow missed it, but...where can we find this wiki?

Wow! My bad! It was late and a very long day, I guess I forgot to add the most important information to the post! :O

Glad you caught it early.

I am the current organizer of FoE Wikispaces, CoC Wikispaces, and TiTS Wikispaces.
05-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Been busy and haven't gotten to editing it in a little while. I'll be able to touch it up in 2-3 days, maybe.

So far, I've got Kia's page almost fully filled out, so if you want information on her, feel free to read it. I'm sure that Kai's page is going to be very similar to Kia's, so that's basically two birds with one stone.

When I come back from my busy-ness, I'll fill out Kai's and Uru's page with as much data as I can find.

08-29-2013, 02:08 PM
I've got a basic outline of the wiki filled out. Be sure to read the policies and usage of the wiki on the home page, before editing the wiki at all! Proper organization of the wiki is crucial in this 'alpha-like' stage of development for FoE.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on here or wiki messages!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wikispaces policies appear to have changed TomeWyrm 1 619 10-19-2014 09:38 PM
Last Post: furniture
Wink Googling for CoC Wiki lol wadarkhu 7 605 10-12-2014 02:25 PM
Last Post: Magic Ted
  Fall of Eden - 0.2k - Bug reports alder 102 51,084 08-21-2014 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrttao
  TiTs Wiki Foxxling 5 809 08-18-2014 09:14 PM
Last Post: Foxxling
  Fall of Eden: Need help. Megamano 2 1,372 07-16-2014 10:45 AM
Last Post: Megamano

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)