Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TiTS
03-18-2013, 01:39 AM
TiTS
so this is gonna be Fen's new game and it is stated that "All previous rewards and a copy of a custom save editor and CoC character import utility." does this mean that if i support 45$ i can get this custom save editor app and import my CoC character to TiTS later on if it goes live?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: TiTS
Bingo. And the 'custom save editor' will (most likely) just be a glorified minerva (Or whatever we'll use to save-scum) that makes it easier to edit the game, much like the editor on the 'Play' section of the website, except updated constantly to keep up with the new TFs.

I'm royalty, though from a world the likes of you could never imagine. I'd rather sit at home, and try out new spells and concoctions on my subjects, but if it's a fight you want that's what you'll get! Not even a pantheon of gods could stop me at home and you'll meet the same fate they did!
((I help sometimes))
03-18-2013, 01:55 AM
i see so am i still going to be entitled to this if i support Fen 45$ on this project, eventhough the project has reached its limit?
03-18-2013, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 01:58 AM by PrinceVertigo.)
Most likely. Almost everyone on Kickstartr and Offbeatr keep donation incentives in play until the begin to accept absolutely no more donations and given the fact that Fen has set up stretch-goals that reach into substantional amounts, I doubt he'll stop anytime soon.

I'm royalty, though from a world the likes of you could never imagine. I'd rather sit at home, and try out new spells and concoctions on my subjects, but if it's a fight you want that's what you'll get! Not even a pantheon of gods could stop me at home and you'll meet the same fate they did!
((I help sometimes))
03-18-2013, 02:53 AM
This should have been posted in adult games, there is also already another topic for it there.

My content discussion and a summary of my writing efforts is in this thread.

Writing and Coding commission status: Temporarily CLOSED
Commission info here.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)